are you on glue or what dude ?

Not much, you? You said it is he who "enables" these children while the police do not bother to stop them every single day, since they have no cash to pay the fine, I suppose...........???

He did enable them, any factual info to the contrary? Yeesh! Keep up.

And no, those kids were huffing before, during, and after the musician ever came around. Could he and should he have responded differently? Yes, that is obvious!

Yeah, now it's all his fault those kids sniff glue...

so, why this bs comment then? Clearly, I never said that.

And no, those kids were huffing before, during, and after the musician ever came around. Could he and should he have responded differently? Yes, that is obvious!

Yeah, now it's all his fault those kids sniff glue...

so, why this bs comment then? Clearly, I never said that.

:lol: Yes, clearly I am the one who said that...

^^

She's got ya...

...and on more than one level. :eusa_drool:

Project much?

Not much, you? You said it is he who "enables" these children while the police do not bother to stop them every single day, since they have no cash to pay the fine, I suppose...........???

enabling would require in some way facilitation their glue sniffing by providing cash for glue or or a plastic bag or a place to do the glue...they were perfectly able to do glue and do..regardless of any actions on his part

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV8wOaHSX5s]YouTube - ‪Cambodia Rock & Roll: Cambodian Guy Hears The Kinks, The Ramones, and others for the 1st time!‬‏[/ame]

Uh, no, money or equipment is not required to be an enabler. It's a matter of lending some sort of countenance to the behavior, nothing else.

Your friend has got issues. Any grown man who is huffing glue with kids in Cambodia has got some major, major, MAJOR issues that probably revolve directly around that young population.

Uh, no, money or equipment is not required to be an enabler. It's a matter of lending some sort of countenance to the behavior, nothing else.

Your friend has got issues. Any grown man who is huffing glue with kids in Cambodia has got some major, major, MAJOR issues that probably revolve directly around that young population.

lol... oh ya catch a buzz with the locals and share some CCR tunes.. he is Satan himself

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b0K5Vt7TRQ&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Uncle Sam (CIA) and Pol Pot Connection (Secret Of CIA)‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
you make a habit of going to third world countries and sharing drugs with the vulnerable underage crowd..the crowd that survives via prostitution...you might not be satan but I'm sure satan is smiling.

you make a habit of going to third world countries and sharing drugs with the vulnerable underage crowd..the crowd that survives via prostitution...you might not be satan but I'm sure satan is smiling.

a lot of them panhandle and collect recyclables..the way I look at it is he shared some music and some friendship in a non-judgmental way which is the best he thought he could realistically do in his sphere of influence and made a temporary error in judgment when offered a huff, as saw it like a native offering the peace pipe and taking a puff even though you dont like smoking and it was done with no disrespect or malicious intent

Yeah, I'm sure that's what it was all about. It's perfectly normal for grown men to hang out with drug addicted prostitutes in third world countries....

Yeah, I'm sure that's what it was all about. It's perfectly normal for grown men to hang out with drug addicted prostitutes in third world countries....

you are a little obsessed with the prostitute thing and although it is common there many of the glue kids report the reason they live on the street is to escape prostitution...I am sure if you were there you would of made there world a little brighter if even for a moment....not... maybe he saw them as people instead of drug addicted prostitutes in a third world country..like you do

Last edited:
No, I see them as children. Therefore, I'm disgusted by any adult who routinely trots the globe getting thrown in jail for being caught at parties with them.

I imagine the cops busted your bud because they recognize him as a fucking predator. They watch those kids, and they are not fond of the asswipes from abroad that take advantage of them.

No, I see them as children. Therefore, I'm disgusted by any adult who routinely trots the globe getting thrown in jail for being caught at parties with them.

I imagine the cops busted your bud because they recognize him as a fucking predator. They watch those kids, and they are not fond of the asswipes from abroad that take advantage of them.

routinely ? the other time was pissing on a beach at night in mexico at a resort and was basically just a cash grab I am sure they would of settled for 50 bucks if he had some money on him but since they had to take him in it went up to 500$ and when they say street kids they don't necessarily mean children, the ones requesting ac/dc where young teen agers... children are routinely exploited and rarely arrested by police in fact as I said before most street kids are escaping such abuse as child trafficking, which is controlled and run by adults and protected through paid off police and officials and is a mufti million dollar business ..so the truth is "asswipes from abroad" have little concern for police when exploiting children and the local police most likely profit from it...the reason he was arrested was for drawing attention to himself and money ...his girlfriend was with him,he was not sexually exploiting children for gods sake ! the police told her they arrested him for his own safety because the street kids cant be trusted...so your imaginings are definitely distorted ones...He is guilty of not being sensible

Last edited:
allie why arent you outraged at the us government that allows the export of this glue????

both gop and democrats have continued to allow this.....where is the outrage there?

routinely ? the other time was pissing on a beach at night in mexico at a resort and was basically just a cash grab I am sure they would of settled for 50 bucks if he had some money on him but since they had to take him in it went up to 500$ and when they say street kids they don't necessarily mean children, the ones requesting ac/dc where young teen agers... children are routinely exploited and rarely arrested by police in fact as I said before most street kids are escaping such abuse as child trafficking, which is controlled and run by adults and protected through paid off police and officials and is a mufti million dollar business ..so the truth is "asswipes from abroad" have little concern for police when exploiting children and the local police most likely profit from it...the reason he was arrested was for drawing attention to himself and money ...his girlfriend was with him,he was not sexually exploiting children for gods sake ! the police told her they arrested him for his own safety because the street kids cant be trusted...so your imaginings are definitely distorted ones...He is guilty of not being sensible

bullmal the cops kill these kids for the fun of it...they dont care about street kids....

well hes back..he couldn't be better but his girlfriend almost had a nervous break down ..he is a charming fellow and had no problem with the inmates or the jailers and reports he was treated well..and received a heroes welcome from the street kids when he returned to his hotel.,after being jailed he had total street cred.. ..he said what he found the most heart breaking was many of these kids prefer smoking weed ts cheap about 5$ for a 1/2 ounce but its more expensive than the glue ,there is a big market with the tourist so its to expensive for them and apparently they use it a lot there restaurant cooking and even put on pizzas , for some reason it is legal to eat but not to smoke

i am glad you got him back.....our motto is 'leave no man behind' .....that is why putting my mom in assisted living was so hard...just went against it all....

allie getting busted aboard can go real well or very poorly depending on where one happens to fuck up

Forum List

Back