Are you brainwashed by social media?

Yes, the following are recent examples of fiction:

1) The 3.5 Trillion dollar spending bill will have zero cost.
2) Border agents were whipping Haitians with their ropes.
3) The border is not open.
4) We had no choice but to leave Afghanistan on Aug 31st
5) Voter ID laws make Jim Crow look like Jim Eagle.
6) BLM really cares about Black lives.

No. I see things as they are. I know who is making whoever to be the way they are.

Good for you - but are you sure...? How can you be sure? Social media is blurring reality for many who seem to have cult-ready minds that are easily manipulated. Remember Jim Jones.

Last edited:
Hah!! Coming from the person that believes very word spouted by CNN, MSNBC, CBS, WAPO, Politico, NYT, MediaMatters etc...
245270181_433067394850367_2200973506714945049_n.jpg

Good for you - but are you sure...? How can you be sure? Social media is blurring reality for many who seem to have cult-ready minds that are easily manipulated. Remember Jim Jones.
Corrupted politicians galore. The Prog running for governor in Virginia is something that nasty movies are made of. Of course in the movies, it always seems a Repub is the bad guy. Propaganda and all that stuff.

For the most part, I would say that I am not brain washed. Even if social media didn't exist, dishonesty would still very much find a way to stay alive and kicking. After all, lies have existed since way before social media was even thought of any way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What reality is...is to each their own. I would go to a beach to the islands if I could afford it. But not where Snoop Doggy dog goes. I am tired of it. I am tired of the bullshit. But that means nothing. On the other hand I would go on a cruise that is diverse.

Are you able to distinguish fact from fiction and truth from lies?

How would you know?

Are you sure?

Do you even care?

Good question. Can’t imagine why anyone would shape their views based on social media. But no doubt the majority of Americans do.

Are you able to distinguish fact from fiction and truth from lies?

How would you know?

Are you sure?

Do you even care?
Well, most folks here can distinguish your posts as parroting of CNN and promptly ignore them as the plagiarism of a shill.
So yes, I think most are smart enough to see past the bullshit.

Forum List

Back