Warning:U Tube TV is a Scam

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Before you join they tell you you'll get lots of free movies. Once they have your money, they start charging you for a large number of their movie selections. You get a better deal from plain old You Tube where you only pay for the movies you want. You Tube is run by the same people who run Twitter and Facebook. I should have not trusted them to be honest.

I can find you a free and high quality stream for any movie or T.V show you can imagine inside 5 minutes. Learn how to use the internet gramps. Stop wasting your money.

Before you join they tell you you'll get lots of free movies. Once they have your money, they start charging you for a large number of their movie selections. You get a better deal from plain old You Tube where you only pay for the movies you want.

I've seen a few youtube free movies in my suggestion box, but not many. I assume there is some feature or the other that allows you to find them, but I haven't really explored it.

I have Youtube.tv, and I enjoy it.

For the most part, I watch old game shows, tv series, movies.

Had it for about 8 months, and have yet to buy/rent anything.

I wouldn't take a shit on the doorstep of YT Head quarters. I'll never give that scumbag corporation a fucking aluminum penny.

Viktor I've got IMBD/Peacock/etc--all free ...they do have some sections that are pay for.....I also have TUBI TV....Pluto TV --all free with a LARGE number of movies/tv shows/documentaries/etc..I hardly ever pay for something..I watch a lot of old stuff like Banacek/Columbo/old movies ......Filmrise has a lot of free stuff
.....maybe once every 2 months I'll pay on Prime or Youtube

Before you join they tell you you'll get lots of free movies. Once they have your money, they start charging you for a large number of their movie selections. You get a better deal from plain old You Tube where you only pay for the movies you want. You Tube is run by the same people who run Twitter and Facebook. I should have not trusted them to be honest.
I believe you must have meant Google.
YouTubes parent company.A lot of people thought how convenient and nice
Google was.Because of their search domination.
WRONGED . Just as Gnarly corrupting as Facebook.
By Plan.For some time.

I wouldn't take a shit on the doorstep of YT Head quarters. I'll never give that scumbag corporation a fucking aluminum penny.
The Main reason behind YouTube's vast success is their business model.
Those who have YouTube channels and large number of subscribers get paid.
And I don't mean with peanuts.Like Lots of money.Per month.Enough that
many who have YouTube channels have left their jobs to work on their
YouTube channel.We're talkin in the thousands of dollars each month.
That is why a lot of Hot Rodders have YouTube channels.Like
Cleetus McFarland.Not his real name.You can tell he has no visible means
of support besides his well-edited YouTube offerings.And you can see how
they are getting rich.No matter how down home or backwoods.
Like Outdoormans Like Joe Robinet { From Canada }
Like The Raccoon Whisperer { James Blackwood } from Nova Scotia.
Or - Vice Grip Garage -. Just moved because he's making good bucks.
The list is almost never-ending.
Plus YouTube also benefits by using it to spy on those whose
watch YouTube videos.If a person has a YouTube channel and it's highly
political it gets taken off.

Forum List

Back