Are You an Enemy of Liberty?

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011

Does your ideology require laws to aid certain classes of people over others?

Does your ideology believe that humans are inherently weak?

Does your ideology incentivize idleness through permanent welfare?

Does your ideology place more emphasis on victimization than hard work, talent, and intellect?

Does your ideology believe in top-down guesswork via central committees over bottom-up empiricism and common sense?

Does your ideology believe that only a strong state can create prosperity and human happiness?

Does your ideology believe that historical wrongs should be corrected?

Does your ideology believe the state does a better job of raising children than parents?

Does your ideology believe that wealth inequality must be solved by plundering from the rich to give to the poor?

Does your ideology believe utopian equality can be reached through tinkering with the law as if improving a food recipe?

Does your ideology believe that feelings are more important than truth?

Does your ideology believe that combining different peoples in a defined space will create peace and love?

Does your ideology want to rid society of offensive speech?

Does your ideology believe the free market should not be free?

Does your ideology believe it’s okay for the government to perform an action that citizens are forbidden from doing?

Does your ideology encourage or enable the most lazy part of you?

Does your ideology require the censorship of other ideologies for it to prosper?

Does your ideology believe past human traditions, rituals, and heuristics have no place in modern society?

If you answered yes to any of the above, you have chosen an ideology that obstructs another man’s property, pursuit of happiness, and ability to engage in commerce, all so that you may usher in your creative vision of what human society should be. Whether you see your ideology as just or not, there will be a fight when it encroaches on my liberty.

Do you ask a lot of stupid questions?

A better thing to ask would be: Do you vote for politicians believing they hold some sort of answer to our problems? No need to get all complicated or assume your party or ideology is the end all be all of freedom because it's not.

Does your ideology place more emphasis on victimization than hard work, talent, and intellect?

Does your ideology believe in top-down guesswork via central committees over bottom-up empiricism and common sense?

Does your ideology believe that only a strong state can create prosperity and human happiness?

Does your ideology believe the state does a better job of raising children than parents?

Does your ideology believe that wealth inequality must be solved by plundering from the rich to give to the poor?

Does your ideology believe utopian equality can be reached through tinkering with the law as if improving a food recipe?

Does your ideology believe that combining different peoples in a defined space will create peace and love?

Does your ideology believe it’s okay for the government to perform an action that citizens are forbidden from doing?

Does your ideology require the censorship of other ideologies for it to prosper?

Does your ideology believe past human traditions, rituals, and heuristics have no place in modern society?

If you answered yes to any of the above, you have chosen an ideology that obstructs another man’s property, pursuit of happiness, and ability to engage in commerce, all so that you may usher in your creative vision of what human society should be. Whether you see your ideology as just or not, there will be a fight when it encroaches on my liberty.

More straw men then you can shake a stick at.

47-50% of Americans - the Parasitic Faction - don't give a shit about Liberty so long as they are fed and insured by the government.

many others , who allow the government bureaucrats to define patriotism all "law and order" support all laws no matter how anti-liberty and tyrannical they are;

. Only about 3% of Americans - the Libertarians support Liberty across the board.

I love Liberty..,and she looks great with Justice.

000-1112122130-lesbian-liberty-kissing-justice.jpg

Are you an enemy of reason?

Do you feel that repeating catch phrase ideology endlessly will convince anyone of anything?

Am I an enemy of Liberty?

I'm a friend of Liberty, with an option to be Liberty's lover. But ever since Liberty caught me in bed with Freedom, things have been a little chilly.

That means Liberty doesn't send me any Christmas gifts, but I do get a card. She did send me a flag pin a few years back, and I treasure it.

"We've always oppressed those people" is the scoundrel's excuse for the neverending misery they inflict.

Dead on. And note the leftie loons in this thread and their answers. Truth hurts 'em.

Fucking nutters will learn someday.......that accusing your fellow hardworking Americans of being lazy takers.......does not lead to political power.

What?!? Silver spoon fed 1%ers shipping jobs overseas paying Fox News pundits to tell Americans that the unemployed are lazy welfare queens doesn't work? You sure? Seems to work around here

Publius 1787s' assertions are only that: indicative of nothing and fails the OP.

You're all a bunch of lazy, leeching, freedom hating motherfuckers! Now vote for the party that says that about you. Vote Libertarian!

Are You an Enemy of Liberty? No

Does your ideology require laws to aid certain classes of people over others? No

Does your ideology believe that humans are inherently weak? No

Does your ideology incentivize idleness through permanent welfare? No

Does your ideology place more emphasis on victimization than hard work, talent, and intellect?No

Does your ideology believe in top-down guesswork via central committees over bottom-up empiricism and common sense?No

Does your ideology believe that only a strong state can create prosperity and human happiness?Help not create it.

Does your ideology believe that historical wrongs should be corrected?Yes

Does your ideology believe the state does a better job of raising children than parents?NO!

Does your ideology believe that wealth inequality must be solved by plundering from the rich to give to the poor?Not in those words but absolutely.

Does your ideology believe utopian equality can be reached through tinkering with the law as if improving a food recipe?No

Does your ideology believe that feelings are more important than truth?No

Does your ideology believe that combining different peoples in a defined space will create peace and love?No

Does your ideology want to rid society of offensive speech?No

Does your ideology believe the free market should not be free?Yes

Does your ideology believe it’s okay for the government to perform an action that citizens are forbidden from doing?No

Does your ideology encourage or enable the most lazy part of you?No

Does your ideology require the censorship of other ideologies for it to prosper?Censorship no eradication yes.

Does your ideology believe past human traditions, rituals, and heuristics have no place in modern society?No

:D I knew the result...not that I care. This "ideology" puts the individual's selfish desires before the whole of society and that is wrong. Any ideology that allows another to become rich off the back and work of another is also wrong.

Forum List

Back