Are you a primate?

I am a primate?

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Humans are also recognized as persons and protected in law by the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Apes are not
I'm sure apes don't care about your personhood any more than you do your. The United Nations is irrelevant in the his as they are in all things.

Apes also have the same God given rights as we do. All creatures do.

Is 0bama an ape?
How dare you even compare those noble creatures to a malignant parasitic worm like that meat puppet faggot?

Obozo would have to liberate North Korea, clean up The Pacific Garbage Patch, eradicate Polio and all Pox viruses as well as pay off the nation's debt to be elevate to the status of an ape.

I have scraped more value off the bottom of my shoes.

How dare you even compare those noble creatures to a malignant parasitic worm like that meat puppet faggot?

Obozo would have to liberate North Korea, clean up The Pacific Garbage Patch, eradicate Polio and all Pox viruses as well as pay off the nation's debt to be elevate to the status of an ape.

You should go to school.

They are considered mammals, only because they can have live offspring and produce their own milk for offspring.
They have placentas.
morphological-molecular-placental-trees-compared-2-600-px-tiny-July-2015-Darren-Naish-Tetrapod-Zoology.jpg

Squirrel!

Nope. Obama is a primate just like you and me. Your education is appalling.
Not quite the same. Obama has a measurable IQ.

This isn`t the place to be bringing your gay fantasies.

Not quite the same. Obama has a measurable IQ.
We humans haven't yet figured how to discuss anything intelligently with our related species. Logically, that would have to precede any development of fair, comparative IQ tests.

No. Evolutionists consider humans to be primates, but we're not. There is no proof that humans "evolved" from apes. Otherwise, why haven't all the apes evolved into humans by now? Humans are also recognized as persons and protected in law by the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Apes are not.
No one postulates that modern man evolved from modern apes.

Forum List

Back