Are women victims of male sexuality?

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
There aren't many people left in the world who understand the difference between being pro-equality and anti-male. One of the big problems I see with recent new wave feminism, the MeToo movement, and related causes is that they are completely unbridled. Not only that, but they celebrate being unbridled. They rationalize it by talking about building momentum and changing social attitudes. That's just another way of saying change, therefore change.

Ever time I hear about "rape culture" anymore, I want to smack a bitch in her face. Every time I hear women talk about being "harassed" because a man looked at them, I want to scream. Are you harassing yourself when you put on skimpy, tight fitting clothing in hopes of getting men to look at you? Why isn't it harassment when that other man with nice pecs and a hot face looks and tons of money looks at you with lust in his eyes?

It used to be that women's equality was about women being able to say "Hey world, I like sex! I want sex! I'll have lots of sex whenever I want with whoever I want, so someone get over here and put your dick inside me!" Women's equality is supposed to mean that we can do that as often as men do it and not have to be called sluts and not be shamed by the same society that encourages men to act like that. But what we see nowadays is this backwards movement of thought. Liberals are taking us back to the old days with this message that women could never be so sexual that they try to compete for sex, or that they try to manipulate men for sex. Liberals aren't building women up to be on equal footing. At best, they are tearing men down in the name of equality. But in doing so, they are assuming that women aren't sexual in the first place. As if the only reason women have sex is because they've been forced into it. Whether it be physical force or mental pressure and manipulation, or deception, or whatever.

Women are not victims of men wanting to have sex. We are eager recipients of men wanting to fuck us! It's awesome when a man wants to fuck you, and it's awesome to get fucked! I'm not "promoting the patriarchy" when I admit that women like to get fucked. I'm just being a feminist. Because all you other bitches out there know that you like it too. But too many women can't get over themselves and don't know how to go after what they want in life. So they tear down those of us who do. And then they lay on their backs and quietly take it from their sissy pajama boys and convince them that sex is actually bad and something to be ashamed of.

Well guess what liberals, this woman is horny and proud of it! I'm not a victim, I'm a winner.

Women are not victims of men wanting to have sex. We are eager recipients of men wanting to fuck us! It's awesome when a man wants to fuck you, and it's awesome to get fucked! I'm not "promoting the patriarchy" when I admit that women like to get fucked. I'm just being a feminist. Because all you other bitches out there know that you like it too. But too many women can't get over themselves and don't know how to go after what they want in life. So they tear down those of us who do. And then they lay on their backs and quietly take it from their sissy pajama boys and convince them that sex is actually bad and something to be ashamed of.

Well guess what liberals, this woman is horny and proud of it! I'm not a victim, I'm a winner.
:bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3:
:hitit:

There aren't many people left in the world who understand the difference between being pro-equality and anti-male. One of the big problems I see with recent new wave feminism, the MeToo movement, and related causes is that they are completely unbridled. Not only that, but they celebrate being unbridled. They rationalize it by talking about building momentum and changing social attitudes. That's just another way of saying change, therefore change.

Ever time I hear about "rape culture" anymore, I want to smack a bitch in her face. Every time I hear women talk about being "harassed" because a man looked at them, I want to scream. Are you harassing yourself when you put on skimpy, tight fitting clothing in hopes of getting men to look at you? Why isn't it harassment when that other man with nice pecs and a hot face looks and tons of money looks at you with lust in his eyes?

It used to be that women's equality was about women being able to say "Hey world, I like sex! I want sex! I'll have lots of sex whenever I want with whoever I want, so someone get over here and put your dick inside me!" Women's equality is supposed to mean that we can do that as often as men do it and not have to be called sluts and not be shamed by the same society that encourages men to act like that. But what we see nowadays is this backwards movement of thought. Liberals are taking us back to the old days with this message that women could never be so sexual that they try to compete for sex, or that they try to manipulate men for sex. Liberals aren't building women up to be on equal footing. At best, they are tearing men down in the name of equality. But in doing so, they are assuming that women aren't sexual in the first place. As if the only reason women have sex is because they've been forced into it. Whether it be physical force or mental pressure and manipulation, or deception, or whatever.

You have at least the beginnings of some cogent thoughts here, but you've got to divest of the "Liberal" canard.

Liberalism is a philosophy of how a government should work. It has nothing to do with social mores.

If anything men are the victims. How are we supposed to not sexually assault you when you dress sexy? :dunno:

Is hippie, free love, flower child better? Lol

You have at least the beginnings of some cogent thoughts here, but you've got to divest of the "Liberal" canard.

Liberalism is a philosophy of how a government should work. It has nothing to do with social mores.

Guess what, "Liberals" has nothing to do with it.

Is hippie, free love, flower child better? Lol

Perhaps this upside-down post comes in a coherent "English" version. Preferably employing what we call a "verb".

Then again perhaps not.

The most evil word in the English language is "slut". Fuck that horrible word.

Women should be free to fuck as much and as often as they want, with whomever they want, without shame or guilt.

Free the pussies.

Let women fuck without shame or guilt. You will ALL be much happier.

:5_1_12024:

Women should be free to fuck as much and as often as they want, with whomever they want, without shame or guilt.

Free the pussies.

I agree with you. But you do understand women get away with more, just because of perspective.

Free the pussies.

I agree with you. But you do understand women get away with more, just because of perspective.
Can't trust em. hitmeagainbarkeep.

never pay em. They can demand more to not tell yer wife. Then, you got two of em crushing yer balls. A married co-worker, not so bad. They got as much to lose as you do. Safetst bet though ... hitmeagainbarkeep.

Free the pussies.

My thought is all men love sluts, except when that word is applied to their wives. That’s a problem.

Free the pussies.

My thought is all men love sluts, except when that word is applied to their wives. That’s a problem.

Hmmm,

masonry_preview_2x.jpg

Forum List

Back