Zone1 Are White Actors and Actresses Not Allowed to Act Anymore?

It's all about acceptance and the fact that your skin color shouldn't matter but in today's media it's all about image and not about talent. That's the problem. I don't have a problem with black people being portrayed in TV shows and movies if it makes sense, I have a problem with the left's agenda. That was my point.
I agree

In a colorblind media black people would show up about 12% of the time

And white men would not almost always be the stooge

In a colorblind media black people would show up about 12% of the time

Well, I don't know about that but I do know that they wouldn't be freaking everywhere and taking every single white role available.

Last edited:
Well, I don't know about that but I do know that they wouldn't be freaking everywhere and taking every single white role available.

Role sorry my bad lol I just edited it. XD

Yeah, there’s no implied racism in this thread at all.
Quite the contrary. The thread is asking why there is so much blatant racism within Hollywood casting these days. No one is denying that racism existed in the past but it has been reversed to the point of "Well, you guys did it so it is OK if we do exactly the same thing." Here's the thing moron, most of us didn't do it and your crying wolf about racism is disingenuous. The biggest racists in the world today are black and you are a prime example.

You would never say it but you think it. Making you what is known as a phony.

I do not!! Just because I don't want black people to constantly be taking away the roles of white actors and actresses doesn't mean I don't treat them like regular people. You know what, I don't give a shit if this is zone 1 anymore, let them infract me,... Fuck you!!! :ahole-1:

It's a woman.

I would never say an awful thing like you just did. Joking or not.
I'm still a tougher guy than he is.

Leftists are all internet tough guys until you meet them face to face, one on one. Then they all turn into this guy. Kicking women. REALLY tough guy, right?

Quite the contrary. The thread is asking why there is so much blatant racism within Hollywood casting these days. No one is denying that racism existed in the past but it has been reversed to the point of "Well, you guys did it so it is OK if we do exactly the same thing." Here's the thing moron, most of us didn't do it and your crying wolf about racism is disingenuous. The biggest racists in the world today are black and you are a prime example.

He's black?

Forum List

Back