Zone1 Are White Actors and Actresses Not Allowed to Act Anymore?

So far, the studio executives believe that the message is more important than profit.
Because the Flaming Gay executives want Gay to be Normal.
You should have seen Tim Cook's Gay TV line-up last year.
They had to cancel a shit load of shows when people reacted with disgust,

They believe if they keep hammering enough they will wear down normalcy.

The vast majority of roles have been “traditionally“ white. So I guess I would say are black actors only allowed to play “traditionally” black roles? Honestly I think we need to look past what race/ethnicity plays what role and just appreciate good acting.

But there are exceptions. Some roles demand a particular race/ethnicity, but I don’t think this is one of them. She IS stunningly beautiful, I will agree. :)

Historical pollution is my irritation, but I would have no problem with a black man playing a historically white character if the black actor played him as a white man. However, that would most likely necessitate makeup, and he would have to look like a white person or at least a Caucasian. For example, Would people be bothered if a blond, blue-eyed white man played Martin Luther King in a movie?

Shakespeare’s character Othello has been played by black men so much that people now believe that he is black; he wasn’t; he was a Berber, and the vast majority of them have always been Caucasian. They have a more significant percentage of black blood than most other Caucasians in North Africa due to their heavy involvement in the trans-Saharan slave trade. However, they are and always have been primarily Caucasian people. It would be more fitting if a dark-skinned white played him.

Amazon Prime has made a mess of Tolkien's works.

FZnRavSWQAE_7s1

I watched nine commercials the other night during a break in a show. All but one had Negroes in it as the main characters.

The funny thing is that the demographics of the people that would most likely be buying the products are White.

Some really dumb ass woke assholes in advertising.

As far as movies or TV series go if there is a Negro in a leading or supporting role I don't watch it.
Noticing how blacks are being chosen for skin color, way out of proportion to their numbers, while whites - the majority population - are appearing less and less frequently, gets one called a racist.

I have started to become very closely attuned to this. I was waiting for my hairstylist, and there were seven magazines in the waiting area. I looked at the cover of each - every single one featured a black celebrity of some sort.

U
Uh oh. Careful folks. Winnie is triggered again? Can Armageddon be far off? He has been called on his own unsubstantiated lies and has run out of vocabulary with the exception of "just say the words" and "bitch." And, according to him, he is what is teaching our kids. SMFH.
Unlike the Repubs who want to fuck Biden.

Noticing how blacks are being chosen for skin color, way out of proportion to their numbers, while whites - the majority population - are appearing less and less frequently, gets one called a racist.

I have started to become very closely attuned to this. I was waiting for my hairstylist, and there were seven magazines in the waiting area. I looked at the cover of each - every single one featured a black celebrity of some sort.
Oh dear God the inhumanity. When it was all white all the time it was acceptable to you.

One of the worst is HGTV - the house show. You rarely see a white, heterosexual couple. Fully 95% are either gay couples, black couples, or a single black mother with children.

The one I watched yesterday was a gay couple, but I couldn’t tell until they referred to one of them as a “she.” That’s how androgynous she looked. Perhaps “she” was a male to female transgender, and the result wasn’t good. Who knows?

Doesn’t Hollywood realize that imaginary creatures are supposed to be white?

I love it when they call me a racist. It means they are triggered. The angrier they get, the more likely they are to stroke out and fall dead on their faces.

There is just a lot of Woke Bullshit going on in Hollywood.

A few years ago, they proposed making a film about a tranny and wanted to cast Scarlett Johansson in the starring role.

However, the wokesters found out that Ms. Johannson was a natural woman and not a she-male at all. The producers were forced to shitcan the whole project.

Libs control the media and movies, the old school producers would have never stood for that. In the movie Myra Breckenridge back in the day, Raquel Welch was in the title role even though- and you can look it up- Ms. Welch is not transgender.

There is just a lot of Woke Bullshit going on in Hollywood.

A few years ago, they proposed making a film about a tranny and wanted to cast Scarlett Johansson in the starring role.

However, the wokesters found out that Ms. Johannson was a natural woman and not a she-male at all. The producers were forced to shitcan the whole project.

Libs control the media and movies, the old school producers would have never stood for that. In the movie Myra Breckenridge back in the day, Raquel Welch was in the title role even though- and you can look it up- Ms. Welch is not transgender.
There's a new slasher movie, "They/Them", that positions trans kids at a deprogramming camp as the victims. Kevin Bacon is the villain. It must be hilarious.

1659965657811.png

Forum List

Back