Are we allowed to pull up 2-3 yr threads that would absolutely embarrass and shame a poster.

You can do that in The Flame Zone!

We'll send it right back upstairs in short order. I think we've mostly worked out the kinks on the trebuchet prototype. lol...

None of the normal, sane, fine folk who frequent the FZ wants the past lunacy and Mickey Mouse drama from the upstairs wingnuts flooding the FZ. FZ is basically the escape from all of that Mickey Mousery.

Ever notice how pretty much all of the FZ regulars can thoroughly flame each other in the FZ and still get along just fine, even if they might disagree on just about everything?

It's more of a Happy Place...

Upstairs drama don't work that way. It's typically very mean spirited as a matter of routine practice.

It's just gonna be a gray, dreary cloud lingering over the Happy Place.

The Badlands might work better for the OP's intent...

Last edited:
There's a poster who goes by David Mash on another forum who just loved trashing posters by digging up old posts. He had a lot of fun until people had more fun doing it to him.

Then he reformed.
It is childish behavior to post old comments.

Why do you think anyone owes you a explanation about anything? You are just some words on the internet.

Dredge-up some old shit on me and I'll just tell you to bugger-off.....Live in the now Cupcake.
It's your current stuff that is sht who are you kidding :stir:

I don't suspect you would want to see a parade of your old posts.....Sorta like most guys/gals would not want to see a parade of their old one night stands. ;)
well when fauci said yesterday there was no science behind masks, 6ft, and closing schools.......i'll gladly pull mine up

the truth is out....ram 3 yr old threads up you know where

there are so many covid, 1/6, and russia hoax threads that will make this place laugh

make people look so stupid

is there limit to the threads that will just shred people here to see how dumb there life is and just a carbon waste
All the Covington kids threads got moved out of public view a long time ago.

Wanna talk about some recriminations and defamations that didn't age well. :laugh2:

Forum List

Back