Are u like me--live in a blue state but see support for TRUMP everywhere.. very little for "president" ?

You’re a Hoot
Albeit a loser hoot.

You belong to the Cult and your Cult is strong and loyal, BUT losing loyalty on a daily basis.

Trump is DoNE

But the Cult still believes
Stupid cult.
Again you are projecting. I am not the one who thinks grooming children is necessary and will improve our society. I am not the one who thinks all white people are racists. I am not the one who thinks setting criminals free is a good idea. The stupidity you support makes you the cult member devoid of common sense and patriotism.

Again you are projecting. I am not the one who thinks grooming children is necessary and will improve our society. I am not the one who thinks all white people are racists. I am not the one who thinks setting criminals free is a good idea. The stupidity you support makes you the cult member devoid of common sense and patriotism.
Correct, grooming is not necessary
To suggest I think otherwise is just weakness on your part.

I find this fascinating.. how, when I first put Trump stickers all over my vehicle, I expected to get flipped off everywhere i went (I live in a "blue" state..)

bc... CornPop "won" and by God, in a blue state you'd better believe that or else ... and yet I got flipped off by NO ONE! I mean NO ONE.. And it gets better: I got a ton of thumbs up! Everywhere I went people gave me thumbs up and if I was not in said vehicle driving.. I got a lot of comments from people who wanted to talk about the dude.. very interesting. Americans, I have learned (at least through this experience but others as well) are NOT stupid..

cnn and msnbc and etc... only appeal to the ones who are.. a small %age.. the uneducated, the incurious (about history or current events...), those who have better things to do than follow such info... u know.. like play games on their phones all day long and etc...
Then who are aol these numskulls who voted for Biden?

a lot of them have been dead for a long time.. A lot of people way over 100 years old voted..

didn't u hear about that?

then there were the mules... b ut hey... nothing to see here, they tell us ..

no fraud... Who are you going to believe, the lying dims or your lying eyes?

And the other two? You are in the cult.
People who support Biden, would not support him if he lied, would not support him if he tried to overthrow the government of the United States, would not support him if he ignored our laws and the Constitution when it conflicted with his personal interests. People like that are in a cult, they ignore the truth and common Sense and continue to support the person no matter what. trump has his own private news organization, has constant rallies, his own personal flag, he has said he can openly murder people and get away with it, and so far he's proven that he can. Did you ever wonder why he has these rallies all the time. It's because his whole campaign is based on lies. If you don't keep reinforcing lies, they disappear. The truth doesn't need any protection, doesn't need to be repeated over and over and over as some type of indoctrination. It can protect itself and it will remain long after all of us are gone.

People who support Biden, would not support him if he lied, would not support him if he tried to overthrow the government of the United States, would not support him if he ignored our laws and the Constitution when it conflicted with his personal interests. People like that are in a cult, they ignore the truth and common Sense and continue to support the person no matter what. trump has his own private news organization, has constant rallies, his own personal flag, he has said he can openly murder people and get away with it, and so far he's proven that he can. Did you ever wonder why he has these rallies all the time. It's because his whole campaign is based on lies. If you don't keep reinforcing lies, they disappear. The truth doesn't need any protection, doesn't need to be repeated over and over and over as some type of indoctrination. It can protect itself and it will remain long after all of us are gone.
If you believe protesting obvious fraud is trying to overthrow this government you are as dumb as a rock.

a lot of them have been dead for a long time.. A lot of people way over 100 years old voted..

didn't u hear about that?

then there were the mules... b ut hey... nothing to see here, they tell us ..

no fraud... Who are you going to believe, the lying dims or your lying eyes?
Have you ever heard of ochman's razor. Well if you look at this situation seriously. What is the likelihood that all Democrats are lying as opposed to just one person ( trump ) telling lies. It is hardly unlikely that all Democrats are lying. I know Democrats kill lies on occasion, but there's no serious campaign to manipulate the voter. Trump on the other hand, lies all the time. It is there for logical and making common sense to believe that when Trump says there was all this voter fraud and everyone else including many Republicans say there's no such proof that there was any kind of widespread fraud. All of his claims were debunked and the courts dismissed all of his cases, some of these courts were definitely Republicans courts because they were appointed by trump, that would include the supreme Court. So in other words you are an idiot to believe him. Another indication trump is not honest, is the fact that he's followed by so many extremists and characters like Lindell, Stone and Giuliani; who all seem to have lost their minds like trump.

You didn't haven't realized that we know better than to tell a republican we don't support trump yet.

Thats special.

We faking can you guess who is bullshitting you yet?

Stupid partisans who deface their own vehicle with political stickers seeking approval from other cult members are incapable of judging Trump followers as "not stupid."

Since you stupidly believe you are smart, how large was Biden's budget deficit last month?
Like $425bil wby

You didn't haven't realized that we know better than to tell a republican we don't support trump yet.

Thats special.

We faking can you guess who is bullshitting you yet?
Shhhhh….groomer. No one cares what you think.

1655862623766.png

I find this fascinating.. how, when I first put Trump stickers all over my vehicle, I expected to get flipped off everywhere i went (I live in a "blue" state..)

bc... CornPop "won" and by God, in a blue state you'd better believe that or else ... and yet I got flipped off by NO ONE! I mean NO ONE.. And it gets better: I got a ton of thumbs up! Everywhere I went people gave me thumbs up and if I was not in said vehicle driving.. I got a lot of comments from people who wanted to talk about the dude.. very interesting. Americans, I have learned (at least through this experience but others as well) are NOT stupid..

cnn and msnbc and etc... only appeal to the ones who are.. a small %age.. the uneducated, the incurious (about history or current events...), those who have better things to do than follow such info... u know.. like play games on their phones all day long and etc...
Trump is an “In your face” kind of guy. That’s a big part of why his supporters love him. Many of his supporters are that way as well and the past 4 years has emboldened them to speak out about things that weren’t considered appropriate before the trump era. This is why you see more of a cult like expression of support for Trump. I wouldn’t fool yourself to think that this represents the masses though. Just a very loud faction.

People who don't like liars. People who don't believe liars. Honest hard working people that understand it's going to take all of us working together to solve the problems of this world because all of us together are creating them.

Probably because Trump supporters are vocal, they think people showing it off, putting it in your face is evidence that Trump is the legitimate president.

Whereas Biden supporters are more like "He's supposed to be a president, not an entertainer"

Probably because Trump supporters are vocal, they think people showing it off, putting it in your face is evidence that Trump is the legitimate president.

Whereas Biden supporters are more like "He's supposed to be a president, not an entertainer"
trump supporters are much more than that they are arrogant and ignorant, they choose to ignore all the red flags that surround trump. You are correct about Biden supporters, they generally remain calm, and react reasonably and methodically. Occam's razor, is it reasonable to believe there's some kind of conspiracy and everybody's lying about trump or is trump just very prolific liar. Actually I think he's a psychopath, the biggest threat to America so far.

I agree.
Those fucking slow assed cult liberals in the left lane in a Prius slowing working people down..
View attachment 660709
This is a rare individual that would do this or it's another of the many propaganda photos put out by the new so-called Republicans. They've forgotten what being a republican is all about.

Forum List

Back