Are u like me--live in a blue state but see support for TRUMP everywhere.. very little for "president" ?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I find this fascinating.. how, when I first put Trump stickers all over my vehicle, I expected to get flipped off everywhere i went (I live in a "blue" state..)

bc... CornPop "won" and by God, in a blue state you'd better believe that or else ... and yet I got flipped off by NO ONE! I mean NO ONE.. And it gets better: I got a ton of thumbs up! Everywhere I went people gave me thumbs up and if I was not in said vehicle driving.. I got a lot of comments from people who wanted to talk about the dude.. very interesting. Americans, I have learned (at least through this experience but others as well) are NOT stupid..

cnn and msnbc and etc... only appeal to the ones who are.. a small %age.. the uneducated, the incurious (about history or current events...), those who have better things to do than follow such info... u know.. like play games on their phones all day long and etc...

I live in a former allegedly blue state...it really wasn't but because of the Northern half of the state engaging in voter fraud for decades so at that time, we were considered a blue state. I see LOTS of Trump signs still up. I see parents suing crazed leftist public schools. I see the occassional FJB or LGB letters.

Last edited:
I find this fascinating.. how, when I first put Trump stickers all over my vehicle, I expected to get flipped off everywhere i went (I live in a "blue" state..)

bc... CornPop "won" and by God, in a blue state you'd better believe that or else ... and yet I got flipped off by NO ONE! I mean NO ONE.. And it gets better: I got a ton of thumbs up! Everywhere I went people gave me thumbs up and if I was not in said vehicle driving.. I got a lot of comments from people who wanted to talk about the dude.. very interesting. Americans, I have learned (at least through this experience but others as well) are NOT stupid..

cnn and msnbc and etc... only appeal to the ones who are.. a small %age.. the uneducated, the incurious (about history or current events...), those who have better things to do than follow such info... u know.. like play games on their phones all day long and etc...
Stupid partisans who deface their own vehicle with political stickers seeking approval from other cult members are incapable of judging Trump followers as "not stupid."

Since you stupidly believe you are smart, how large was Biden's budget deficit last month?

Stupid partisans who deface their own vehicle with political stickers seeking approval from other cult members are incapable of judging Trump followers as "not stupid."

Since you stupidly believe you are smart, how large was Biden's budget deficit last month?
Biden doesn't have a budget, you idiot.

Our fucktard Congress hasn't passed a budget in 15 years

It’s called supporting the Cult.

It’s sad you need the Cult to make you feel better about yourself.

1655838343983.png

Got that sticker?

Unfortunately I live in a red state, and trump's popularity is the lowest it's ever been. All the facts coming out of the January 6th investigation are finally having some effect on even the most enthusiastic trump supporters, or should I say former trump supporters. People don't want to talk about him anymore. They are embarrassed that they ever supported him.

I live in a solid blue city in Arizona. I really don't see a lot of Trump stickers but what I do see is a lot of 'F*k Joe Biden'.
and Let's Go Brandon?

I see a lot of that.. and lately I have seen ZERO byedum stickers..

I used to see one once a month... now, nothing.. 2 words explain it: gas prices!

Unfortunately I live in a red state, and trump's popularity is the lowest it's ever been. All the facts coming out of the January 6th investigation are finally having some effect on even the most enthusiastic trump supporters, or should I say former trump supporters. People don't want to talk about him anymore. They are embarrassed that they ever supported him.
that's a damn lie

and no matter wht faults Trump has

he knew how to run America.. He knew how to do good things for ALL Americans, not just those who voted for him... unlike this one fake president I could mention

They are not facts they are made up fairy tales for a gullible public. That number is going down.

I live in a former allegedly blue state...it really wasn't but because of the Northern half of the state engaging in voter fraud for decades so at that time, we were considered a blue state. I see LOTS of Trump signs still up. I see parents suing crazed leftist public schools. I see the occassional FJB or LGB letters.
that last one is too much like LGBT(and whatever)

but since its just LGB and not all that other bs... people get it :)

They are not facts they are made up fairy tales for a gullible public. That number is going down.
yes, but liars gonna lie

liberals.. liars.. same deal

that's their strategy: they lie, then sit back and see who believes their lie... and then they know whom to pile on more lies to...

some people fall for it...

that's a damn lie

he knew how to run America.. He knew how to do good things for ALL Americans, not just those who voted for him... unlike this one fake president I could mention
Dream on. Eroding on the coattails of Obama's recovery and ended up destroying that.
that's a damn lie

Forum List

Back