32%: Joe Biden is now officially the least liked president in American history

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
That's right, Joe Biden is less popular than Donald Trump.

LOL

1655833986542.png

LOL

View attachment 660514
My question is this...what the heck are the 32% who approve of his job performance smoking? How can you approve of someone when EVERYTHING they touch turns to shit? It baffles me.

I can understand why people hated Trump's personality...but at least he did the job! Biden is an embarrassment.

• Banned
My question is this...what the heck are the 32% who approve of his job performance smoking? How can you approve of someone when EVERYTHING they touch turns to shit? It baffles me.

I can understand why people hated Trump's personality...but at least he did the job! Biden is an embarrassment.

I suspect his actual approval rating is in the mid to low teens. The corporate media and Big Tech give Joe at least a +15 advantage because of the way they carry water for him.

Where are the cult posters attacking the source?

Looks like 18-34 year olds approve at 22%, 25% of men approve.

39% of women approve of Biden’s job performance.

24% of Hispanics, 49% of Blacks.

NOT EVEN HALF OF BLACKS APPROVE OF BIDEN’S PERFORMANCE! BUNCH OF RACISTS!

I think the Democrats are freaked out right now because of the polling numbers with Hispanics. Their whole strategy to stay in power is to flood the country with illegal Hispanics...then get them amnesty and ride that wave for the next fifty years! But what happens if it turns out that Hispanics that are fleeing progressive shit holes don't WANT progressives spoiling their new home? What happens if they turn out to be conservatives like the Cubans who fled Castro? OMG...the horror! They might have let in people who WON'T vote for them! :)

I think the Democrats are freaked out right now because of the polling numbers with Hispanics. Their whole strategy to stay in power is to flood the country with illegal Hispanics...then get them amnesty and ride that wave for the next fifty years! But what happens if it turns out that Hispanics that are fleeing progressive shit holes don't WANT progressives spoiling their new home? What happens if they turn out to be conservatives like the Cubans who fled Castro? OMG...the horror! They might have let in people who WON'T vote for them! :)
The leadership, media, entertainers and elites of the Prog Party are not willing to die for it.

Stop with this silly stuff, the Jan 6th Insurrection is playing on CBC! They are doing the real work to save America!

Do your part too please. CBC told us one of the speakers was "emotional" in explaining the "disturbing" danger on that day...

Last edited:

LOL

View attachment 660514
wow... thanks so much for this interesting info!

one very interesting fact is how the very young are more against him than those a little older..

This after all the indoctrination from schools and everywhere else.. fake media... etc

People are waking up.. :)

Forum List

Back