Are u like me--live in a blue state but see support for TRUMP everywhere.. very little for "president" ?

See liberals know we could be fired for admitting we are liberal. So we fluff you cons to Death.

I find this fascinating.. how, when I first put Trump stickers all over my vehicle, I expected to get flipped off everywhere i went (I live in a "blue" state..)

bc... CornPop "won" and by God, in a blue state you'd better believe that or else ... and yet I got flipped off by NO ONE! I mean NO ONE.. And it gets better: I got a ton of thumbs up! Everywhere I went people gave me thumbs up and if I was not in said vehicle driving.. I got a lot of comments from people who wanted to talk about the dude.. very interesting. Americans, I have learned (at least through this experience but others as well) are NOT stupid..

cnn and msnbc and etc... only appeal to the ones who are.. a small %age.. the uneducated, the incurious (about history or current events...), those who have better things to do than follow such info... u know.. like play games on their phones all day long and etc...

I live in a blue city so blue that with another city, they pull the entire otherwise red state to usually voting blue! You can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a democrat.

In 2020, there were Trump signs everywhere and I think they outnumbered Biden something like 8 or 10 to 1. There were hardly any Biden signs out anywhere.

Now I want some schmuck again to tell me how Biden won the election aboveboard, overwhelmingly, fair and square?

I find this fascinating.. how, when I first put Trump stickers all over my vehicle, I expected to get flipped off everywhere i went (I live in a "blue" state..)

bc... CornPop "won" and by God, in a blue state you'd better believe that or else ... and yet I got flipped off by NO ONE! I mean NO ONE.. And it gets better: I got a ton of thumbs up! Everywhere I went people gave me thumbs up and if I was not in said vehicle driving.. I got a lot of comments from people who wanted to talk about the dude.. very interesting. Americans, I have learned (at least through this experience but others as well) are NOT stupid..

cnn and msnbc and etc... only appeal to the ones who are.. a small %age.. the uneducated, the incurious (about history or current events...), those who have better things to do than follow such info... u know.. like play games on their phones all day long and etc...

Yup, I see Trump support everywhere. The only xiden shit I see, and it is very rare, is on California cars.

I live in a blue city so blue that with another city, they pull the entire otherwise red state to usually voting blue! You can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a democrat.

In 2020, there were Trump signs everywhere and I think they outnumbered Biden something like 8 or 10 to 1. There were hardly any Biden signs out anywhere.

Now I want some schmuck again to tell me how Biden won the election aboveboard, overwhelmingly, fair and square?
trump tried to buy the election, that's why you saw signs everywhere. It didn't work, people had four years of looking at that idiot and regretting their decisions to put them in the White House in the first place.

trump tried to buy the election, that's why you saw signs everywhere. It didn't work, people had four years of looking at that idiot and regretting their decisions to put them in the White House in the first place.
A good indicator would be Washington DC 20 to 25% of Republicans in that district voted for Biden.

trump tried to buy the election, that's why you saw signs everywhere.
Funny, every neighbor I talked to that had Trump signs paid for them out of their own pocket.

It didn't work,
Then why did Trump GAIN millions of votes over 2016 and get more votes than any other sitting president IN HISTORY?

people had four years of looking at that idiot and regretting their decisions to put them in the White House in the first place
Yep. $2.00 gasoline, high wages, good jobs, booming economy, low inflation, cheap food, heavily stocked shelves, affordable housing, high national confidence, secure borders, low invasion, low crime, world peace and about a hundred other things, what were the people thinking! Thank God they got a guy in office now (if by hook and crook) who fixed all of that! :auiqs.jpg:

See ya in November, Chump!

Funny, every neighbor I talked to that had Trump signs paid for them out of their own pocket.

Then why did Trump GAIN millions of votes over 2016 and get more votes than any other sitting president IN HISTORY?

Yep. $2.00 gasoline, high wages, good jobs, booming economy, low inflation, cheap food, heavily stocked shelves, affordable housing, high national confidence, secure borders, low invasion, low crime, world peace and about a hundred other things, what were the people thinking! Thank God they got a guy in office now (if by hook and crook) who fixed all of that! :auiqs.jpg:

You are joking, trump actually conned his supporters into paying for the political signs, you people are total fools. Democrats knock at my door and ask permission to put their political signs up. I've never paid anything for any of them. trump had polarized the nation so much, that the most people in history voted in the 2020 election. Fortunately most of those people were voting against trump because they realize what a horrible threat he was to the nation. Like I said he knew when to jump into the game, Obama had the economy soaring and trump and the pandemic ended all of that, and continues to affect America adversely. Plus the war in the Ukraine, plus the Saudis realizing their oil wells are more than 50% depleted now. Everyone seems to be gouging everyone else in order to survive. It's panic driven. We are still paying for the tweaks that trump put into our economy. The only people that are doing well are the very wealthy, the millionaires are becoming billionaires now, that happens when you don't have to pay any taxes at all. So guess who's paying all the taxes, you and me. And Trump ran the national debt to new records.

No, don't see what your seeing.

I never joke. If I'm kidding, you will know it. And that is about as far as I read your silly little diatribe of nonsense.
Out of your own mouth, all that you've said is a silly little diatribe of nonsense. That's all it could ever be.

Global pandemic...

So, we can assume that the former 1-term orange fuckup supporter would throw the bird at people just for expressing there political preference?

And that your disappointed that Democratic voter just let you express the opinion.

People who support Biden, would not support him if he lied, would not support him if he tried to overthrow the government of the United States, would not support him if he ignored our laws and the Constitution when it conflicted with his personal interests.

Yes they would, douchebag.

People who don't like liars. People who don't believe liars. Honest hard working people that understand it's going to take all of us working together to solve the problems of this world because all of us together are creating them.
iu

Red state incumbent congressman Ben Cline, supported by Trump, gets 83% of the votes in the primary.
Not surprising, he's been in office since 2002. Another safe bet for trump. He keeps coming up short and the hard challenges though.

Forum List

Back