Are twerking videos allowed on the site...*INTERESTING* twerking videos that I'd like to expose

Maybe it's just Miley's atrocious wardrobe that makes her look so bad? I don't know, but she looks nasty to me. Lol. Maybe it's just because she's Miley with her tongue hanging out all the time? :dunno:

Moslem women twerking...they call it M'alayah dancing (Wikipedia link for M'alayah: M'alayah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :)

This is an Arabic ritual for weddings. I don't think it has anything to do with worship or Islam.

I could be wrong but it doesn't quite make sense. I am almost certain that this has no religious significance whatsoever.

Muslim is not a race. It is a religion.

Arabic is a race. These are Arabic women and are most certainly not Muslim.

a
This is an Arabic ritual for weddings. I don't think it has anything to do with worship or Islam.

I could be wrong but it doesn't quite make sense. I am almost certain that this has no religious significance whatsoever.

You're off on this friend...they are Moslems as I check and verified. And the dance is not done exclusively at weddings. I have a few for propagating purposes with the men throwing money on & touching the women as they dance but I thought that those were too obscene to show here...

I have some with the women humping & grinding on each other on the ground but they also are too obscene for USMB.

And "Arabic" is the language...the race is Arab:):) ...

(EDIT - P.S.: Also it's not a ritual according to the link...it is just a dance.)

Last edited:

You're off on this friend...they are Moslems as I check and verified. And the dance is not done exclusively at weddings. I have a few for propagating purposes with the men throwing money on & touching the women as they dance but I thought that those were too obscene to show here...

I have some with the women humping & grinding on each other on the ground but they also are too obscene for USMB.

And "Arabic" is the language...the race is Arab:):) ...

Who cares though? Does this effect me and my life in any way whatsoever? Nope! :D

Lol! I think it's kind of funny actually. :lol: What in the world are they doing? Is this really some religious dance or more like a prelude to a strip tease or something?

M'alayah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Okay, it's a little strange that religious people would practice such a "dance" as a custom of sorts, but still certainly not the strangest thing out there. Lol. I guess those people have to let off some steam somehow. :)

I don't see a thing sexually provocative about this image. Just looks damn silly. :dunno:

A lot of guys like it apparently. Lol. :D It does kind of look like she's "humping" though, amirite? :lol:

I dunno, it looks like she's going for something remotely related, but what is up with that misshapen posteriority complex? She's way too fat and it's all in one spot. I like women proportioned. This one is almost grotesque.

I dunno, there's dance that is sexually provocative in that way but --- this ain't it. :uhh:
This is more at clownish gimmickry.

Would you like me to post more for your approval? :lol: There is a Miley Cyrus one too, but you probably wouldn't like that one either. It's kind of the opposite of the above, with kind of no butt.

The other extreme?

Bring it on, I shall apply the appropriate Pogo-scale rating... :cool:

Okay! You asked for it! :D Lol.

mCdmqBz.gif

Oh shit thats funny!!!!

Okay, it's a little strange that religious people would practice such a "dance" as a custom of sorts, but still certainly not the strangest thing out there. Lol. I guess those people have to let off some steam somehow. :)

Looks like they're getting the steam out with their gyrating haha.

Forum List

Back