Are twerking videos allowed on the site...*INTERESTING* twerking videos that I'd like to expose

I don't see a thing sexually provocative about this image. Just looks damn silly. :dunno:

A lot of guys like it apparently. Lol. :D It does kind of look like she's "humping" though, amirite? :lol:

I dunno, it looks like she's going for something remotely related, but what is up with that misshapen posteriority complex? She's way too fat and it's all in one spot. I like women proportioned. This one is almost grotesque.

I dunno, there's dance that is sexually provocative in that way but --- this ain't it. :uhh:
This is more at clownish gimmickry.

Would you like me to post more for your approval? :lol: There is a Miley Cyrus one too, but you probably wouldn't like that one either. It's kind of the opposite of the above, with kind of no butt.

The other extreme?

Bring it on, I shall apply the appropriate Pogo-scale rating... :cool:

Okay! You asked for it! :D Lol.

mCdmqBz.gif

I had exactly the same look on my face as that little girl in the pink, on your first image. Actually I see no difference from the first to this except this one's not so fat.

I don't see a thing sexually provocative about this image. Just looks damn silly. :dunno:

A lot of guys like it apparently. Lol. :D It does kind of look like she's "humping" though, amirite? :lol:

I dunno, it looks like she's going for something remotely related, but what is up with that misshapen posteriority complex? She's way too fat and it's all in one spot. I like women proportioned. This one is almost grotesque.

I dunno, there's dance that is sexually provocative in that way but --- this ain't it. :uhh:

Would you like me to post more for your approval? :lol: There is a Miley Cyrus one too, but you probably wouldn't like that one either. It's kind of the opposite of the above, with kind of no butt.

The other extreme?

These two made the earth quake! :lol:

7tUKUH4.gif

It's not much to go on but the one on the left gets the Pogo Stamp of Approval (PSA). She's proportioned.

That looks like an explosion though with the flash. What was it --- a police raid?

The other extreme?

mCdmqBz.gif

I had exactly the same look on my face as that little girl in the pink, on the first image. Actually I see no difference except this one's not so fat.

Well, the difference here as I see it is one of these girls has a big butt and one has no butt. :D One is moving her butt. The other is just kind of . . . . not really sure. Lol.

TBH, twerking is not really "dancing" to me. :D It's just moving your butt around really.

The other extreme?

7tUKUH4.gif

It's not much to go on but the one on the left gets the Pogo Stamp of Approval (PSA). She's proportioned.

That looks like an explosion though with the flash. What was it --- a police raid?

No idea. Lol. Funny though! :D

Here is another form of "twerking."

YJgaaVN.gif

The other extreme?

mCdmqBz.gif

I had exactly the same look on my face as that little girl in the pink, on the first image. Actually I see no difference except this one's not so fat.

Well, the difference here as I see it is one of these girls has a big butt and one has no butt. :D One is moving her butt. The other is just kind of . . . . not really sure. Lol.

TBH, twerking is not really "dancing" to me. :D It's just moving your butt around really.

Yeah that's all I see too. To me you could film an ocean surf and play it back at hyper-fast speed and have the same effect. I guess what I look for in a woman is curves. And those are just lost when you resemble a bag of Jello. There's simply nothing sexy about Jello. Jello is made to be silly.

Meanwhile no happy ending from the OP and his "Moslem twerking". What do they do -- face Mecca? :dunno:

The other extreme?

mCdmqBz.gif

Yeah that's all I see too. To me you could film an ocean surf and play it back at hyper-fast speed and have the same effect. I guess what I look for in a woman is curves. And those are just lost when you resemble a bag of Jello. There's simply nothing sexy about Jello. Jello is made to be silly.

Meanwhile no happy ending from the OP and his "Moslem twerking". What do they do -- face Mecca? :dunno:

Question is, which end? :lol:

The other extreme?

mCdmqBz.gif

Good question. I was going to put it that way.
It all depends on what the point of "twerking" is. What kind of statement is it trying to express? What I get from at least the first example is, "I eat way too many carbohydrates". :dunno:

mCdmqBz.gif

It all depends on what the point of "twerking" is. What kind of statement is it trying to express? What I get from at least the first example is, "I eat way too many carbohydrates". :dunno:

Pogo doesn't like big butts, and cannot lie. :) I didn't think the lady's butt was all THAT big. You need to look at pictures of Kim Kardashian or Nicki Minaj I think. Lol. I mean, her butt was only a bit larger than an average sized butt, I think. :D

Pogo doesn't like big butts, and cannot lie. :) I didn't think the lady's butt was all THAT big. You need to look at pictures of Kim Kardashian or Nicki Minaj I think. Lol. I mean, her butt was only a bit larger than an average sized butt, I think. :D

I think he likes the skinny girls. Good luck finding a skinny girl in the United States. It sucks to be Pogo.

The other extreme?

7tUKUH4.gif

No idea. Lol. Funny though! :D

Here is another form of "twerking."

YJgaaVN.gif

I don't know about anyone else, but I think this girl's butt looks like a normal sized butt. It's not that big and wiggly, considering how she's wiggling it. :dunno:

Looks just grotesque to me. I mean look at the ankles on the same woman. Something just ain't right there.

Brian Williams may disagree...

Looks just grotesque to me. I mean look at the ankles on the same woman. Something just ain't right there.

Brian Williams may disagree...

In the one I'm talking about, you can't even see her ankles? :dunno:

I don't know about anyone else, but I think this girl's butt looks like a normal sized butt. It's not that big and wiggly, considering how she's wiggling it. :dunno:

Yeah. I think it is much smaller than average.

Well sure, if you are counting the overweight/obese people out there, you would probably be right. Her butt would actually be on the SMALL side compared to some others. Lol. :D

Forum List

Back