Are twerking videos allowed on the site...*INTERESTING* twerking videos that I'd like to expose

Nervously shaking 300 pound female asses are not attractive to normal men. There must be a genetic aberration that produces the twerking market.

Still looks to me like someone in desperate need of a laxative.

Well if everyone felt the same way, it wouldn't be so popular. Lol. :D

Everyone doesn't think like I do. :eusa_angel:

I dunno how "popular" it is but I do know this -- a lot of things that are "popular" are so because we're told it is. Say for instance you put together a really lame instrumental version of "Light My Fire". Nobody would want to hear it over and over, yet if you can get (read: "pay") radio stations to play it over and over and over, pretty soon it's "popular". Not because it's any good; just because it got made into part of the sonic wallpaper.

Nervously shaking 300 pound female asses are not attractive to normal men. There must be a genetic aberration that produces the twerking market.

I dunno how "popular" it is but I do know this -- a lot of things that are "popular" are so because we're told it is. Say for instance you put together a really lame instrumental version of "Light My Fire". Nobody would want to hear it over and over, yet if you can get (read: "pay") radio stations to play it over and over and over, pretty soon it's "popular". Not because it's any good; just because it got made into part of the wallpaper.

Pogo, there are a lot of guys who do like the twerking. Lol.

Maybe you like the Dougie better. :lol:

I dunno how "popular" it is but I do know this -- a lot of things that are "popular" are so because we're told it is. Say for instance you put together a really lame instrumental version of "Light My Fire". Nobody would want to hear it over and over, yet if you can get (read: "pay") radio stations to play it over and over and over, pretty soon it's "popular". Not because it's any good; just because it got made into part of the wallpaper.

OK that's different.
One word comes to mind (and no, it's not "Moslem") .... it's "epilepsy".

OK that's different.
One word comes to mind (and no, it's not "Moslem") .... it's "epilepsy".

Pogo, baby got back.

Forum List

Back