Calling Our Wrong Person's Name During Sex....

Uncle Ferd says it never happens with him...

... `cause when he sexes `em...

... dey know who's doin' it.

That reminds me of a song .... Strokin' by Clarence Carter....

... what about Uncle Ferd???

Must not happen to many people - or, it's just too painful to discuss ;)

I know you'd never admit it, but, have you done it?
Ever done to you? How about... have ALMOST done it??
Some live to regret it I guess......

Florida Woman Arrested After Stabbing Husband During Sex When He Calls Out Wrong Name

Get off at least a couple times every day. Have never in my life done this with a partner. Must never have gotten off before to do it. :)

Nice though an orgasm is, it's not like loose all control and ability to think nice. :)

I think what happens is people "use" the thought of other people to get off, and, they get so immersed in the fantasy, they just call out the name of the person they are "really" having sex with in their mind.

If you are a "talker" during sex, this is probably especially dangerous I would think.....

Florida Woman Arrested After Stabbing Husband During Sex When He Calls Out Wrong Name

Get off at least a couple times every day. Have never in my life done this with a partner. Must never have gotten off before to do it. :)

Nice though an orgasm is, it's not like loose all control and ability to think nice. :)

I think what happens is people "use" the thought of other people to get off, and, they get so immersed in the fantasy, they just call out the name of the person they are "really" having sex with in their mind.

If you are a "talker" during sex, this is probably especially dangerous I would think.....

That's me. Big communicator during sex. :) Asking/making sure things feel good, dirty talk, etc. :)

It's interesting what some people like or turns them on....

Some just want to be pleased
Some want to do the pleasing

Those are the 2 main things, but there are so many variances and nuances. And some just even like it if it's not a certain way.

Some get turned OFF if it seems intimate, which, seems counter intuitive.

For me, it's all about strength of want and desire... the stronger the desire the person has the better - that wanes over time however.....

That's me. Big communicator during sex. :) Asking/making sure things feel good, dirty talk, etc. :)
Gross.

Bad: Calling out the name of someone else during sex of the same gender you are banging.

Worse: Calling out the name of someone else during sex of the opposite gender you are banging.

Worst: Calling out the name of someone else during sex, and its the name of the family pet. (at this point I think same/opposite gender is moot).

Never use someone's name during sex. Its not as if you need to identify who you are talking to during the act.

"Hey you.....hmmmm Debbie?......what I want you to do now is........"

Much simpler to say simply "hmmmmmmm more of that"

Having sex for me is like being in a Pacino movie, lots of F-bombs and a few S-bombs (them, not me...)

Bad: Calling out the name of someone else during sex of the same gender you are banging.

Worse: Calling out the name of someone else during sex of the opposite gender you are banging.

Worst: Calling out the name of someone else during sex, and its the name of the family pet. (at this point I think same/opposite gender is moot).

... just when I think this thread can't reach a new low, there it is....

Never use someone's name during sex. Its not as if you need to identify who you are talking to during the act.

"Hey you.....hmmmm Debbie?......what I want you to do now is........"

Much simpler to say simply "hmmmmmmm more of that"

Having sex for me is like being in a Pacino movie, lots of F-bombs and a few S-bombs (them, not me...)

I prefer the noise during sex to be the moaning of my partner.

Preferably moans of pleasure.

What if you call out the name of the family pet and your spouse is jealous instead of disgusted?

I can think of worse things, but.... trying to retain my last shred of dignity!!! (... too late...)

Forum List

Back