Are Trump supporters okay with this?

It has often been observed that one of President Trump’s biggest allies in the impeachment battle is Fox News

Wrong, Fox is simply reporting the news. Facts vs the spun fictional narrative spewed by CNN and your liberal media propaganda ministry. ^^^ it eats at the left that there's even one news organization they don't control.
I sincerely hope your tongue was firmly planted in your cheek when you wrote that.

That's because you are a Trump hating butthurt liberal. Its not our fault Dem's run corrupt lame ass candidates and lose elections. :itsok:
But........... you voted for a guy who solicited the help of Russia in the 2016 election, paid two women hush money so voters would not find out about his adulterous sexual affairs in violation of campaign finance law, had to shut down his real estate school and his charitable foundation due to fraud and theft respectively, tells lies all the time, admitted on tape to being a pussy grabber, based the early stages of his campaign on a race based lie about the then sitting prez (a lie he eventually retracted), began his presidency by lying about the size of the inauguration crowd, routinely makes bigoted comments about racial and religious minorities, etc., etc.

And you think Dems put up corrupt candidates?

You are forgetting one important fact, we hate the left, to infinity. There is nothing those vile backstabbing liberal baby killers can say that will drive a wedge between us and president Trump.

Who gives a shit.
Finally, an honest answer from a Trumper. When it comes to Don's illegal and unethical behavior you folks don't give a shit.

Reported for altering a quote to change the context.

He has done nothing illegal. Read the very next sentence. You know it, I know it, and even many in your democrat party know it.

Now that is not the case with Biden, which is why so many of them barked. They are trying to protect Biden in this diversion play.
I'd ask you to provide your evidence Old Joe did anything wrong..............but you've already humiliated yourself enough for one day.

I've noticed that a number of us folks that do not particularly care for Trump, but dislike the dipshitocrats and all they do far more, are painted as Trump supporters/voters. As I no longer give my assent to be governed by leeches, I no longer vote in the choices for which gang of thieves is going to pick my pocket. Since neither side really cares about the the Constitution as it was written, I say a pox on both their houses. Meanwhile I see the value in keeping Trump around as it gives you assholes a perpetual case of the squirts.

It has often been observed that one of President Trump’s biggest allies in the impeachment battle is Fox News

Wrong, Fox is simply reporting the news. Facts vs the spun fictional narrative spewed by CNN and your liberal media propaganda ministry. ^^^ it eats at the left that there's even one news organization they don't control.
I sincerely hope your tongue was firmly planted in your cheek when you wrote that.

That's because you are a Trump hating butthurt liberal. Its not our fault Dem's run corrupt lame ass candidates and lose elections. :itsok:
But........... you voted for a guy who solicited the help of Russia in the 2016 election, paid two women hush money so voters would not find out about his adulterous sexual affairs in violation of campaign finance law, had to shut down his real estate school and his charitable foundation due to fraud and theft respectively, tells lies all the time, admitted on tape to being a pussy grabber, based the early stages of his campaign on a race based lie about the then sitting prez (a lie he eventually retracted), began his presidency by lying about the size of the inauguration crowd, routinely makes bigoted comments about racial and religious minorities, etc., etc.

You are forgetting one important fact, we hate the left, to infinity. There is nothing those vile backstabbing liberal baby killers can say that will drive a wedge between us and president Trump.
Exactly! That's the point. You folks have no interest in the truth about Don. It's what makes you a cult. I sincerely appreciate you admitting to your blind loyalty. Just as long as you understand you are a danger to the country.

Who gives a shit.
Finally, an honest answer from a Trumper. When it comes to Don's illegal and unethical behavior you folks don't give a shit.

Reported for altering a quote to change the context.

He has done nothing illegal. Read the very next sentence. You know it, I know it, and even many in your democrat party know it.

Now that is not the case with Biden, which is why so many of them barked. They are trying to protect Biden in this diversion play.
I'd ask you to provide your evidence Old Joe did anything wrong..............but you've already humiliated yourself enough for one day.

Last time Trump tried to do that the Democrats told him he is committing crime.

Going after democrat corruption is a crime.

There is plenty of evidence, Biden's son got paid millions for position he was completely unqualified for one. Once the impeachment debacle is over we should investigate the real corruption - which is Biden's.

I've noticed that a number of us folks that do not particularly care for Trump, but dislike the dipshitocrats and all they do far more, are painted as Trump supporters/voters. As I no longer give my assent to be governed by leeches, I no longer vote in the choices for which gang of thieves is going to pick my pocket. Since neither side really cares about the the Constitution as it was written, I say a pox on both their houses. Meanwhile I see the value in keeping Trump around as it gives you assholes a perpetual case of the squirts.
^^^^^This

UrLockedIn.jpg

Exactly! That's the point. You folks have no interest in the truth about Don. It's what makes you a cult. I sincerely appreciate you admitting to your blind loyalty. Just as long as you understand you are a danger to the country.

We openly and proudly hate the left and your corrupt Dem leaders. Do something about it, field a 2020 candidate if you can :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I’m voting for Don again in 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So this............. you voted for a guy who solicited the help of Russia in the 2016 election, paid two women hush money so voters would not find out about his adulterous sexual affairs in violation of campaign finance law, had to shut down his real estate school and his charitable foundation due to fraud and theft respectively, tells lies all the time, admitted on tape to being a pussy grabber, based the early stages of his campaign on a race based lie about the then sitting prez (a lie he eventually retracted), began his presidency by lying about the size of the inauguration crowd, routinely makes bigoted comments about racial and religious minorities, etc., etc....................................
has no effect on your thinking?

I wouldn't go around bragging about being a dolt if I were you.

Self Awareness | Pathway to Happiness

2a. Freudian projection

The following is a collection of definitions of projection from orthodox psychology texts. In this system the distinct mechanism of projecting own unconscious or undesirable characteristics onto another is called Freudian Projection.

• “A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits.”
  • “The externalisation of internal unconscious wishes, desires or emotions on to other people. So, for example, someone who feels subconsciously that they have a powerful latent homosexual drive may not acknowledge this consciously, but it may show in their readiness to suspect others of being homosexual.”
  • “Attributing one’s own undesirable traits to other people or agencies, e.g., an aggressive man accuses other people of being hostile.”
  • “The individual perceives in others the motive he denies having himself. Thus the cheat is sure that everyone else is dishonest. The would-be adulterer accuses his wife of infidelity.”
  • “People attribute their own undesirable traits onto others. An individual who unconsciously recognises his or her aggressive tendencies may then see other people acting in an excessively aggressive way.”
  • “Projection is the opposite defence mechanism to identification. We project our own unpleasant feelings onto someone else and blame them for having thoughts that we really have.”

It has often been observed that one of President Trump’s biggest allies in the impeachment battle is Fox News — that if Richard Nixon had enjoyed the benefit of such a powerful purveyor of propaganda, he wouldn’t have been driven from office.

You could not ask for a clearer indication of this than the interview that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell just gave to Sean Hannity about Trump’s coming trial.

The interview showcases how Trump’s propagandists have succeeded in creating a universe that is as hermetically sealed off from this scandal’s widely and firmly established set of facts as one half of a divided cell is from the other.

In this universe, it’s simultaneously the case that everything Trump said on his corrupt call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was absolutely fine and that the key elements of Trump’s pressure on Zelensky simply never happened.

And in this universe, it’s not just fully understood that Trump’s acquittal is assured in advance and that the trial will be gamed to Trump’s maximum benefit. It’s also understood that this is how it should be. Indeed, the interview appears designed to reassure audiences of all this.

That was plainly evident in McConnell’s quotes about how this process will unfold. As McConnell said:

"Everything I do during this, I’m coordinating with the White House counsel. There will be no difference between the president’s position and our position as to how to handle this.
McConnell also said:

We’ll be working through this process ... in total coordination with the White House counsel’s office and the people representing the president in the well of the Senate."

Many have sharply criticized McConnell for telegraphing that the trial will be gamed in advance to assure Trump’s acquittal and to make it as politically painless as possible.

That’s true, but it’s worse than this. Note that Hannity treated this not just as utterly unremarkable, but as how things ought to be.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...nterview-shows-power-fox-news-disinformation/
......................................................................................................
There were a lot of accusations made by Repubs that the House impeachment inquiry was a sham. It wasn't. Repubs could attend closed door depositions, ask questions, the transcripts were released to the public, an invitation was extended to Trump to have counsel present at the Judiciary Committee hearings, Repubs were able to call witnesses with pertinent info to offer on the matter at hand, etc.

Mitch McTreason on the other hand is being quite transparent about allowing the WH to orchestrate the Senate "trial." Which is tantamount to allowing an accused party to control how a court proceeds in their prosecution. Is McTurtle so cynical as to think rank and file Repubs will not have a problem with him making a mockery of the Senate proceeding? Yes! And well he should be since it isn't only Senate Repubs who are in the tank for Individual 1...........the whole party is!!!!!!!!!!!!
..I'm ok with anything Mr Trump does --so yes is my answer

Who’s all for helping out democrats get help from suffering from TDS?

It has often been observed that one of President Trump’s biggest allies in the impeachment battle is Fox News — that if Richard Nixon had enjoyed the benefit of such a powerful purveyor of propaganda, he wouldn’t have been driven from office.

You could not ask for a clearer indication of this than the interview that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell just gave to Sean Hannity about Trump’s coming trial.

The interview showcases how Trump’s propagandists have succeeded in creating a universe that is as hermetically sealed off from this scandal’s widely and firmly established set of facts as one half of a divided cell is from the other.

In this universe, it’s simultaneously the case that everything Trump said on his corrupt call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was absolutely fine and that the key elements of Trump’s pressure on Zelensky simply never happened.

And in this universe, it’s not just fully understood that Trump’s acquittal is assured in advance and that the trial will be gamed to Trump’s maximum benefit. It’s also understood that this is how it should be. Indeed, the interview appears designed to reassure audiences of all this.

That was plainly evident in McConnell’s quotes about how this process will unfold. As McConnell said:

"Everything I do during this, I’m coordinating with the White House counsel. There will be no difference between the president’s position and our position as to how to handle this.
McConnell also said:

We’ll be working through this process ... in total coordination with the White House counsel’s office and the people representing the president in the well of the Senate."

Many have sharply criticized McConnell for telegraphing that the trial will be gamed in advance to assure Trump’s acquittal and to make it as politically painless as possible.

That’s true, but it’s worse than this. Note that Hannity treated this not just as utterly unremarkable, but as how things ought to be.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...nterview-shows-power-fox-news-disinformation/
......................................................................................................
There were a lot of accusations made by Repubs that the House impeachment inquiry was a sham. It wasn't. Repubs could attend closed door depositions, ask questions, the transcripts were released to the public, an invitation was extended to Trump to have counsel present at the Judiciary Committee hearings, Repubs were able to call witnesses with pertinent info to offer on the matter at hand, etc.

Mitch McTreason on the other hand is being quite transparent about allowing the WH to orchestrate the Senate "trial." Which is tantamount to allowing an accused party to control how a court proceeds in their prosecution. Is McTurtle so cynical as to think rank and file Repubs will not have a problem with him making a mockery of the Senate proceeding? Yes! And well he should be since it isn't only Senate Repubs who are in the tank for Individual 1...........the whole party is!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like I said, the berg at home.
78480532_10218156497216110_7185421221817745408_n.jpg

McConnell also said:

/—-/ If you keep your posts to a paragraph or two, people might be inclined to read them.

Dear Trumpette's,

What would you say if the governor of your state was on trial for some sort of corruption and you heard the foreman of the jury say he was working with the defense attorneys to make sure there was an acquittal?
Clinton meeting Lynch in her plane on the runway? Yes that is corruption you are okay with.

The thread has reached full insanity....we are now to we don't lie your side does and vice versa. We also have Fox News being a reputable news source. Signs that insanity has now taken over. Loyalty to party over reality. Typical.

The thread has reached full insanity....we are now to we don't lie your side does and vice versa. We also have Fox News being a reputable news source. Signs that insanity has now taken over. Loyalty to party over reality. Typical.
Lol where do you get your news? Hahaha

Forum List

Back