Are trans in Florida discriminated against.

There is the problem
People gotta pee

If a trans female in a dress uses the womens room….you don’t want her near your daughter
If she uses the Mens room in a dress…..you don’t want her near your son
Yes! There is no such thing as trans anything, DNA does not change, a man does not get a uterus when acting female.

There is the problem
People gotta pee

If a trans female in a dress uses the womens room….you don’t want her near your daughter
If she uses the Mens room in a dress…..you don’t want her near your son
I’m considerably more worried about a chick with a dick in the ladies’ bathroom.

You know the thing is, some stores have “unisex” bathrooms. The kind with just the one toilet and sink and a door which can be locked from inside. But either way, keep the trans-“females” out of ladies’ bathrooms, locker rooms, communal showers and sports’ teams.

I’m considerably more worried about a chick with a dick in the ladies’ bathroom.

You know the thing is, some stores have “unisex” bathrooms. The kind with just the one toilet and sink and a door which can be locked from inside. But either way, keep the trans-“females” out of ladies’ bathrooms, locker rooms, communal showers and sports’ teams.
How dare you speak common sense

The doofus doesn't realize homosexuality is condemned seven times in the Bible, not once
I put the moron on ignore, because instead of proving me wrong, the idiot just tried to insult my honor. That is all they can do, for their message is all screwed up, because they themselves are screwed up in the head. I just cant figure out how anyone would want to play in another person's shithole. It has more diseases than the CDC....

Deflection it has nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with Science, and common sense something the left have none of.
Then where do all those LGBTQ+ people come from?
They've been here since humans became humans so...

Then where do all those LGBTQ+ people come from?
They've been here since humans became humans so...

A common thread is they have all watched Disney movies that groomed them into the gay lifestyle
They come in watching Pro Wrestling and Monster Trucks and walk out playing with dolls

Forum List

Back