Are they ALL stupid??

The bottom line is IF you have a brain in your head you can't support trump, the man who regurgitated on America last night
Progs change with the wind.....The peace movement of the 1960's have changed... Today's mantle.. All we are saying...Is give WAR a chance!
Yep whatever pushes commies......that's all tehy care about, racism, it's bad, unless you're a black republican, then it's n*gger this and coon that....
With your statement where do you stand Mr. Racist?
losing-the-debate-shout-racist.jpg
The troll appears. Never fails.
You're the asshole who threw the race card, when what was said is exactly correct.

Most of us refer to this as "projection".

I don't think so
LOS ANGELES, Oct 1 (Reuters) - More than 50 Republican former national security officials will endorse Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Thursday, joining one of several Republican organizations opposing the re-election of President Donald Trump.

The group, called Former Republican National Security Officials for Biden, launched in August with 70 members. The new endorsements will bring it to nearly 130 individuals who have publicly broken with the Republican president, including seven who served under Trump, people familiar with the effort said.

Others worked as senior defense and security officials in the administrations of Republican Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush.

The 56 new people endorsing Biden include Greg Brower, a former FBI assistant director; Larry Pfeiffer, a former CIA chief of staff; and Alden Munson, former deputy director of National Intelligence.
So? Almost every law enforcement association has endorsed Trump. Guess they're not the deep state.

It's not just Republican leaders that are defecting, but also many of the rank-and-file and local officials, especially vets disgusted about what he's said about the military and older people unhappy with his Covid response. Those are two groups Trump is counting on, but they seem to be deserting him.

Republican Voters Against Trump- 153K subscribers & counting

Considering that less than 10% of people actually subscribe to YouTube channels, that should be worrying to the Trump camp.

subscribers?

Does that automatically make them Republicans?
If they were Democrats, there would be millions.

The bottom line is IF you have a brain in your head you can't support trump, the man who regurgitated on America last night
Progs change with the wind.....The peace movement of the 1960's have changed... Today's mantle.. All we are saying...Is give WAR a chance!
Yep whatever pushes commies......that's all tehy care about, racism, it's bad, unless you're a black republican, then it's n*gger this and coon that....
You're the asshole who threw the race card, when what was said is exactly correct.

BS. More game playing from the adolescent asshole.

I don't think so
LOS ANGELES, Oct 1 (Reuters) - More than 50 Republican former national security officials will endorse Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Thursday, joining one of several Republican organizations opposing the re-election of President Donald Trump.

The group, called Former Republican National Security Officials for Biden, launched in August with 70 members. The new endorsements will bring it to nearly 130 individuals who have publicly broken with the Republican president, including seven who served under Trump, people familiar with the effort said.

Others worked as senior defense and security officials in the administrations of Republican Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush.

The 56 new people endorsing Biden include Greg Brower, a former FBI assistant director; Larry Pfeiffer, a former CIA chief of staff; and Alden Munson, former deputy director of National Intelligence.

Saw that this morning, I'm beginning to feel more confident that as these prominent Republicans come forward, Trump will be toast in November.

1.jpg

Where do I stand about what? Black republicans? I love them.....any questions?
Backpaddling up shit creek again?
No, you just can't ask a simple question...so what is your question?
Your game is just that but what more can I say.
Ok, so you just made a stupid statement and didnt have a question. Got it.....and so black republicans.....give us your take

It's not just Republican leaders that are defecting, but also many of the rank-and-file and local officials, especially vets disgusted about what he's said about the military and older people unhappy with his Covid response. Those are two groups Trump is counting on, but they seem to be deserting him.

Considering that less than 10% of people actually subscribe to YouTube channels, that should be worrying to the Trump camp.
Unfortunately, sadly, some 84 percent of Republicans support the likes of Trump; infer from that what one will.

I don't think so

Where do you get they are "Republicans." They said so? Like g5000, Moonglow and rightwinger? They're Republicans like that?

But yes, there are a lot of deep staters and the term "national security officials" means pretty much absolutely zero it's such a vague term.

So 50 people said they were involved in national security, they claim to be Republicans and they are supporting Biden.

Talk about a nothingburger

Unfortunately, sadly, some 84 percent of Republicans support the likes of Trump; infer from that what one will.

Yes. Democrats are becoming more and more extremists and people see that. I know a lot of soft Republicans who have seen what Democrats have become. Many of them on this site

I don't think so

Alas....if ONLY everyone in the Nation was as "smart" as Eddie

One thing Trump has made perfectly clear, he only supports Americans who are Republicans. If you agree because you are Republican does that mean that in the future you support no matter what party they belong to future presidents should only help or support people of their own party?

I remember Obama supporting me. He brought me milk and cookies to the back of the bus with a little note that said Elections have consequences. ENJOY!.

BS. More game playing from the adolescent asshole.
No he's right, you can't even ask a question or respond to mine....so you're playing the game.....

Yeah...where DID all those anti war lefties go??

Yep. They're supporting Biden who never met a war he didn't support.

For me as a libertarian, this is one of the things that I always said to leftists. I actually am against our overuse of the military, but they aren't. They just want to be behind the steering wheel when we use it. And yet all these supposed dove Democrats won't acknowledge it's good that Trump is not getting us into new conflicts

Yes. Democrats are becoming more and more extremists and people see that. I know a lot of soft Republicans who have seen what Democrats have become. Many of them on this site
However, this site doesn't reflect the electorate. The L/R division here gives a false indication of how the country is actually leaning.

One thing Trump has made perfectly clear, he only supports Americans who are Republicans. If you agree because you are Republican does that mean that in the future you support no matter what party they belong to future presidents should only help or support people of their own party?
Where have you been? What does this post even mean? They state policies, we vote for them, they enact the policies we voted for, if your guy loses, you're shit out of luck...that's how it works....how do you expect it to work?

Forum List

Back