Are they ALL stupid??

The bottom line is IF you have a brain in your head you can't support trump, the man who regurgitated on America last night
Progs change with the wind.....The peace movement of the 1960's have changed... Today's mantle.. All we are saying...Is give WAR a chance!
Yep whatever pushes commies......that's all tehy care about, racism, it's bad, unless you're a black republican, then it's n*gger this and coon that....
With your statement where do you stand Mr. Racist?
Where do I stand about what? Black republicans? I love them.....any questions?

It's not just Republican leaders that are defecting, but also many of the rank-and-file and local officials, especially vets disgusted about what he's said about the military and older people unhappy with his Covid response. Those are two groups Trump is counting on, but they seem to be deserting him.

Republican Voters Against Trump- 153K subscribers & counting

Considering that less than 10% of people actually subscribe to YouTube channels, that should be worrying to the Trump camp.

The bottom line is IF you have a brain in your head you can't support trump, the man who regurgitated on America last night
Progs change with the wind.....The peace movement of the 1960's have changed... Today's mantle.. All we are saying...Is give WAR a chance!
Yep whatever pushes commies......that's all tehy care about, racism, it's bad, unless you're a black republican, then it's n*gger this and coon that....
Backpaddling up shit creek again?

"The bottom line is IF you have a brain in your head you can't support trump"

The rumor circulating is you must have an IQ over 80.
Says the side that just regurgitates talking points.......low information voters are democrats...they just swallow what Jake Tapper says.

The real bottom line is IF you are so childish, so provincial, so unsophisticated that you let a such HUMAN responses as Trump demonstrated be YOUR only measure of the well-being of America, so be it! Let the adults like me who like you find Trump's behavior despicable, braggarts, etc. as a politically correct behavior disgusting, BUT understand that today's environment needs a person who get's things done like Trump.
President Trump doesn't do things like child-like people expect. Frankly I'd rather have a president who has BROUGHT back manufacturing jobs that have extreme security issues from China as Trump has, including pharmaceuticals! Ignorant people don't realize over the last 20 years China produces China, the newsletter reported Tuesday, “accounted for 95% of U.S. imports of ibuprofen, 91% of U.S. imports of hydrocortisone, 70% of U.S. imports of acetaminophen, 40% to 45% of U.S. imports of penicillin and 40% of U.S. imports of heparin, according to Commerce Department data. In all, 80% of the US supply of antibiotics are made” in China.https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/17/china-threatens-restrict-critical-drug-exports-us/

And that is one of the most important efforts Trump has been working on reducing! But childish people ONLY look at Trump's behavior...NOT his results! For SHAME!

Just so I understand this.

People who have spent all or most of their careers working in Government Jobs where kicking the can down the road is standard operating procedure, are for the guy that has been kicking the can down the road for 47 years and not for the guy who stopped and picked the can up and said hey this can belongs over here, I'm going to put it right there.

Is that it?

Last edited:
Yes When is the next Proud Boys meeting ? How many repubs here need to know

Says the side that just regurgitates talking points.......low information voters are democrats...they just swallow what Jake Tapper says.
Talk about robots.

One thing Trump has made perfectly clear, he only supports Americans who are Republicans. If you agree because you are Republican does that mean that in the future you support no matter what party they belong to future presidents should only help or support people of their own party?

The real bottom line is IF you are so childish, so provincial, so unsophisticated that you let a such HUMAN responses as Trump demonstrated be YOUR only measure of the well-being of America, so be it! Let the adults like me who like you find Trump's behavior despicable, braggarts, etc. as a politically correct behavior disgusting, BUT understand that today's environment needs a person who get's things done like Trump.
President Trump doesn't do things like child-like people expect. Frankly I'd rather have a president who has BROUGHT back manufacturing jobs that have extreme security issues from China as Trump has, including pharmaceuticals! Ignorant people don't realize over the last 20 years China produces China, the newsletter reported Tuesday, “accounted for 95% of U.S. imports of ibuprofen, 91% of U.S. imports of hydrocortisone, 70% of U.S. imports of acetaminophen, 40% to 45% of U.S. imports of penicillin and 40% of U.S. imports of heparin, according to Commerce Department data. In all, 80% of the US supply of antibiotics are made” in China.https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/17/china-threatens-restrict-critical-drug-exports-us/

And that is one of the most important efforts Trump has been working on reducing! But childish people ONLY look at Trump's behavior...NOT his results! For SHAME!
Sir Trump has always talked a good game but mostly he's fos and is a world class liar

losing-the-debate-shout-racist.jpg

No, you just can't ask a simple question...so what is your question?

losing-the-debate-shout-racist.jpg
The troll appears. Never fails.

Yes When is the next Proud Boys meeting ? How many repubs here need to know
Well the Proud Boys are multi racial........but you don't know, you just parrot media talking points......maybe do some research.
I don't know when their next meeting is, you have to get tattoo to join, I refuse....and I don't know of any in Memphis.
Why aren't you whining about the alt right...oh that's right Richard Spence is a Biden supporter......funny how that boogeyman just disappears

It's not just Republican leaders that are defecting, but also many of the rank-and-file and local officials, especially vets disgusted about what he's said about the military and older people unhappy with his Covid response. Those are two groups Trump is counting on, but they seem to be deserting him.

Republican Voters Against Trump- 153K subscribers & counting

Considering that less than 10% of people actually subscribe to YouTube channels, that should be worrying to the Trump camp.

subscribers?

Does that automatically make them Republicans?

Talk about robots.
You are, maybe learn on your own, watch some youtube.....quit sucking off CNN all the time..you might learn something

No, you just can't ask a simple question...so what is your question?
Your game is just that but what more can I say.

One thing Trump has made perfectly clear, he only supports Americans who are Republicans. If you agree because you are Republican does that mean that in the future you support no matter what party they belong to future presidents should only help or support people of their own party?

President Trump has not made that clear - in fact he has made the opposite Perfectly Clear.

Forum List

Back