Are they ALL stupid??

But Harry I have to tell the truth or Trump will fire me That goes for those who are gone and for most of them staying The schmuck wants loyalty not truth

One thing Trump has made perfectly clear, he only supports Americans who are Republicans. If you agree because you are Republican does that mean that in the future you support no matter what party they belong to future presidents should only help or support people of their own party?
well obama only supported democrats, so how is trump any different?..
He ignored red states??? How so??/ This pos trump is Americas disgrace and I can't get how you ,as an independent ,can't say so
do only republicans live in those red states eddie?.....i said he only talked to democrats.....and since i have called trump a big mouthed asswipe who doesnt know when to shut up,and i have never voted for the guy.....and you know this since i have told at least 8 times now....why would you ask what you asked?.....dont answer that i know why....
Calling moonbats on their bullshit makes you a Trumpster in their bizzaro world, dude.
well i was in a thread were i called trump an ass,a few posts later i was called a trumpster.....if the far left dont agree with you,you are a far righty,if the far right dont agree with you,you are a far lefty.....thats the IQ level the die-hards have....
Tell me a couple of things you agree with Trump on I'm not as hard headed as some here think I am

One thing Trump has made perfectly clear, he only supports Americans who are Republicans. If you agree because you are Republican does that mean that in the future you support no matter what party they belong to future presidents should only help or support people of their own party?
He ignored red states??? How so??/ This pos trump is Americas disgrace and I can't get how you ,as an independent ,can't say so
do only republicans live in those red states eddie?.....i said he only talked to democrats.....and since i have called trump a big mouthed asswipe who doesnt know when to shut up,and i have never voted for the guy.....and you know this since i have told at least 8 times now....why would you ask what you asked?.....dont answer that i know why....
Pardon me ,,Never saw that big mouthed asswipe post My thoughts are even for those not liking Biden ,the differences are so stark I sometimes can't get the trump people Biden has a heart has empathy is a good man. Trump is nothing but a lowlife liar
yea thats what you always tell me every time i tell you this.....and eddie you should know by now that politicians will tell you whatever it takes to get elected,and that includes biden,he has had 50 years to perfect that art....yea he lies too.....
IMHO not being able to produce what you have said you would because of a partisan senate is not lying

Calling moonbats on their bullshit makes you a Trumpster in their bizzaro world, dude.
well i was in a thread were i called trump an ass,a few posts later i was called a trumpster.....if the far left dont agree with you,you are a far righty,if the far right dont agree with you,you are a far lefty.....thats the IQ level the die-hards have....
Tell me a couple of things you agree with Trump on I'm not as hard headed as some here think I am
i agree with lots of things he wants to do....i just think the guy blows much of it by the way he treats people who dont agree with him.....if he would have realized that he is not sitting at the head of his corp now and realized he now has 300 million people plus to "lead" and treated people better the guy may not have had no where near the shit he has had to deal with.....and that being said,if it wasnt for this virus trump would be pretty hard to beat....

The bottom line is IF you have a brain in your head you can't support trump, the man who regurgitated on America last night
Do you republican idiots really think Trump was anything to make you proud of , at debate?

I don't think so
LOS ANGELES, Oct 1 (Reuters) - More than 50 Republican former national security officials will endorse Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Thursday, joining one of several Republican organizations opposing the re-election of President Donald Trump.

The group, called Former Republican National Security Officials for Biden, launched in August with 70 members. The new endorsements will bring it to nearly 130 individuals who have publicly broken with the Republican president, including seven who served under Trump, people familiar with the effort said.

Others worked as senior defense and security officials in the administrations of Republican Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush.

The 56 new people endorsing Biden include Greg Brower, a former FBI assistant director; Larry Pfeiffer, a former CIA chief of staff; and Alden Munson, former deputy director of National Intelligence.

Gee Eddie....you must be a total moron.

Let me explain.

1. Smart people do better than stupid people.
2. Republicans are stupid.
3. Republicans did better in 2016 than left wingers.
4. Republicans have named 3 SCOTUS judges in the last 4 years (3 to be completed).
5. So Republicans have done better than the left wing.
6. The left wing has nominated a petrified piece of shit to head their ticket.
7. The left wing has nominated a slut to be second on the ticket.
8. So if the Republicans have done better than the left wing, and the republicans are stupid.

THE LEFT WING (DEMOCRATS) MUST BE TOTAL FUCKING MORONS.

i agree with lots of things he wants to do....i just think the guy blows much of it by the way he treats people who dont agree with him.....if he would have realized that he is not sitting at the head of his corp now and realized he now has 300 million people plus to "lead" and treated people better the guy may not have had no where near the shit he has had to deal with.....and that being said,if it wasnt for this virus trump would be pretty hard to beat....
The schmuck is acting like he did as game show host And everything you said above I agree with

The bottom line is IF you have a brain in your head you can't support trump, the man who regurgitated on America last night
Progs change with the wind.....The peace movement of the 1960's have changed... Today's mantle.. All we are saying...Is give WAR a chance!
Yep whatever pushes commies......that's all tehy care about, racism, it's bad, unless you're a black republican, then it's n*gger this and coon that....
With your statement where do you stand Mr. Racist?

Well given you are Mrs. Racist, what business is it of yours. You looking for ideas.

Pardon me ,,Never saw that big mouthed asswipe post My thoughts are even for those not liking Biden ,the differences are so stark I sometimes can't get the trump people Biden has a heart has empathy is a good man. Trump is nothing but a lowlife liar
yea thats what you always tell me every time i tell you this.....and eddie you should know by now that politicians will tell you whatever it takes to get elected,and that includes biden,he has had 50 years to perfect that art....yea he lies too.....
IMHO not being able to produce what you have said you would because of a partisan senate is not lying
you will have to say that again eddie....this time in english....

I don't think so
LOS ANGELES, Oct 1 (Reuters) - More than 50 Republican former national security officials will endorse Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Thursday, joining one of several Republican organizations opposing the re-election of President Donald Trump.

The group, called Former Republican National Security Officials for Biden, launched in August with 70 members. The new endorsements will bring it to nearly 130 individuals who have publicly broken with the Republican president, including seven who served under Trump, people familiar with the effort said.

Others worked as senior defense and security officials in the administrations of Republican Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush.

The 56 new people endorsing Biden include Greg Brower, a former FBI assistant director; Larry Pfeiffer, a former CIA chief of staff; and Alden Munson, former deputy director of National Intelligence.

Let me explain.

4. Republicans have named 3 SCOTUS judges in the last 4 years (3 to be completed).
8. So if the Republicans have done better than the left wing, and the republicans are stupid.

#7 your president married one

The schmuck is acting like he did as game show host And everything you said above I agree with

And Obama "acted" smart when he really had his head up his ass.

You are easily duped.....Rube

How Trump acts is of little concern to me as long as he fights the DFL and retarded progressive policies with everything at his disposal.

I don't think so

Let me explain.

#7 your president married one

Well focus on the conclusion from my logic which you have not challenged.

he's got to be related to eddiew

Simply put...The senate prevents much of what a president wants That's partisanship not lying

holy shit!!....eddie agrees with me.....:dance::113:

holy shit!!....eddie agrees with me.....:dance::113:
LOL you gave me a softball

Simply put...The senate prevents much of what a president wants That's partisanship not lying
eddie were talking about getting elected,not voting on a bill.....:102:

Forum List

Back