Are they ALL stupid??

One thing Trump has made perfectly clear, he only supports Americans who are Republicans. If you agree because you are Republican does that mean that in the future you support no matter what party they belong to future presidents should only help or support people of their own party?
well obama only supported democrats, so how is trump any different?..

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I don't think so
LOS ANGELES, Oct 1 (Reuters) - More than 50 Republican former national security officials will endorse Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Thursday, joining one of several Republican organizations opposing the re-election of President Donald Trump.

The group, called Former Republican National Security Officials for Biden, launched in August with 70 members. The new endorsements will bring it to nearly 130 individuals who have publicly broken with the Republican president, including seven who served under Trump, people familiar with the effort said.

Others worked as senior defense and security officials in the administrations of Republican Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush.

The 56 new people endorsing Biden include Greg Brower, a former FBI assistant director; Larry Pfeiffer, a former CIA chief of staff; and Alden Munson, former deputy director of National Intelligence.

I see, well now you just need another 65 million votes.

I don't think so
LOS ANGELES, Oct 1 (Reuters) - More than 50 Republican former national security officials will endorse Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Thursday, joining one of several Republican organizations opposing the re-election of President Donald Trump.

The group, called Former Republican National Security Officials for Biden, launched in August with 70 members. The new endorsements will bring it to nearly 130 individuals who have publicly broken with the Republican president, including seven who served under Trump, people familiar with the effort said.

Others worked as senior defense and security officials in the administrations of Republican Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush.

The 56 new people endorsing Biden include Greg Brower, a former FBI assistant director; Larry Pfeiffer, a former CIA chief of staff; and Alden Munson, former deputy director of National Intelligence.

Alas....if ONLY everyone in the Nation was as "smart" as Eddie
hey eddie has been around as long as biden has been in the senate.....180 years has given the guy lots of insight....

Oh?? And how is that 400 million trump owes probably to Putin, doing?

You might as well have said, "I am not sure if they are ALL stupid, but I am, and I am making this shit up, from the fantasy realm in which I live, as there is zero evidence to back the stupid shit I post. Pay no attention tome - my hate has overridden what little common sense and intelligence I have."

:p

One thing Trump has made perfectly clear, he only supports Americans who are Republicans. If you agree because you are Republican does that mean that in the future you support no matter what party they belong to future presidents should only help or support people of their own party?
He ignored red states??? How so??/ This pos trump is Americas disgrace and I can't get how you ,as an independent ,can't say so

I don't think so

Stupid maybe, swamp critters most definitely.

I don't think so

hey eddie has been around as long as biden has been in the senate.....180 years has given the guy lots of insight....
Harry , been around long enough when I smell trump bs I can't call it perfume

He ignored red states??? How so??/ This pos trump is Americas disgrace and I can't get how you ,as an independent ,can't say so
do only republicans live in those red states eddie?.....i said he only talked to democrats.....and since i have called trump a big mouthed asswipe who doesnt know when to shut up,and i have never voted for the guy.....and you know this since i have told at least 8 times now....why would you ask what you asked?.....dont answer that i know why....

I don't think so

can you smell bidens bull shit?....i sure as hell can....

do only republicans live in those red states eddie?.....i said he only talked to democrats.....and since i have called trump a big mouthed asswipe who doesnt know when to shut up,and i have never voted for the guy.....and you know this since i have told at least 8 times now....why would you ask what you asked?.....dont answer that i know why....
Pardon me ,,Never saw that big mouthed asswipe post My thoughts are even for those not liking Biden ,the differences are so stark I sometimes can't get the trump people Biden has a heart has empathy is a good man. Trump is nothing but a lowlife liar

I don't think so

China's money is too hard to turn down....just ask Feinstein.
Oh?? And how is that 400 million trump owes probably to Putin, doing? Not only are repubs yellow cowards but Traitors too ,supporting the man who kisses Russian butt

How long does it usually take once you are proven wrong on something, for you to move on to something else?
The whole Russian Thing has been totally debunked head to toe.

I don't think so

Trump is a PROVEN bull shit artist among other things Biden has yet to prove he is and what if the senate doesn't allow him to pass some things he's for? Can you blame him?

I don't think so

Insight into how to cope with dementia, maybe.

Calling moonbats on their bullshit makes you a Trumpster in their bizzaro world, dude.

I don't think so

Oh?? And how is that 400 million trump owes probably to Putin, doing? Not only are repubs yellow cowards but Traitors too ,supporting the man who kisses Russian butt

How long does it usually take once you are proven wrong on something, for you to move on to something else?
That is total bullshit A republican commission even said so,,,,And russia is STILL interfering Why hasn't the S bag in our WH said something to his pal?

If a Trump Presidency has done anything it has exposed the Orogressive Leftist who have infiltrated the Republican Party.

I don't think so

That is total bullshit A republican commission even said so,,,,And russia is STILL interfering Why hasn't the S bag in our WH said something to his pal?

You should seek medical attention

Pardon me ,,Never saw that big mouthed asswipe post My thoughts are even for those not liking Biden ,the differences are so stark I sometimes can't get the trump people Biden has a heart has empathy is a good man. Trump is nothing but a lowlife liar
yea thats what you always tell me every time i tell you this.....and eddie you should know by now that politicians will tell you whatever it takes to get elected,and that includes biden,he has had 50 years to perfect that art....yea he lies too.....

I don't think so

Trump is a PROVEN bull shit artist among other things Biden has yet to prove he is and what if the senate doesn't allow him to pass some things he's for? Can you blame him?
eddie politicians are the best liars in this country,why dont you know this?...

Calling moonbats on their bullshit makes you a Trumpster in their bizzaro world, dude.
well i was in a thread were i called trump an ass,a few posts later i was called a trumpster.....if the far left dont agree with you,you are a far righty,if the far right dont agree with you,you are a far lefty.....thats the IQ level the die-hards have....

Forum List

Back