Are there any sane republicans left

Don’t know. Who did that?
You don't know? I'm surprised you can't say as a general principle that a superintendent who quietly transfers a rapist from one school to another where he rapes again is an asshole.

Do you set the bar so low for asshole-ism in your private life, also?

Some parents are calling for the Loudoun County Public Schools superintendent's job after a teenage boy charged with sexual assault at one school was allowed to transfer to another school, where he was later charged in a second sexual assault.

The first attack was reported inside Stone Bridge High School in late May, where a ninth-grade girl says a boy forcibly sodomized her inside a bathroom.

Or did you mean who is the boy who goes into the girls' restroom and makes them much more uncomfortable than a kid barking like a dog?

(Reuters) - An 11-year-old transgender Ohio child must be allowed to continue to use the girls’ restroom while her school district appeals a court ruling in her favor, a U.S. appeals court ruled Thursday.

The child, a biological male who identifies as female, has been using the girl’s restroom at a school in the Highland Local School District northwest of Akron since a federal court ruled in late September that district administrators could not prevent her from doing so.

You stupid bitch, they were people who work for the hospitals.

Got it. You expect me to believe you saw people from a hospital claiming they did double mastectomies on girls as young as 12, some possibly without their parent's concent. Sorry, but without a credible link, I don't know any sane person who would believe you. You're really off the deep end, aren't you?

Who are they?
Children once had parents. Now they are society's children. The offspring of a confused society act appropriately. The chance of turning society around is now effectively impossible. We, society's patriarchs, have sat back and let this happen, fooled by a blind faith in democracy solving our problems. That's when democracy itself is the biggest part of the problem. Within 10 years the Left will have full control, the irony of democracy allowing for a dictatorship.

Mods, this is a real story about the real Republican candidate for governor, and the absolutely crazy things she is saying.

Heidi Ganal, the republican candidate for governor is repeating the Qanon conspiracy theory that Children in public schools are identifying as animals, and the schools have supplied litter boxes in the bathrooms to accomodate them. She didn't mistakenly say something that might have sounded like that. That is one of her main points to convince the voters to support her so she can end the practice that she seems to honestly believe is real. Republicans support these obviously absurd candidates, and then complain when their lack of qualifications are expose. Ganal, Hershal Walker, of course crazy Louie Gohmert, and even Mellissa Carone that crazy lady that was so funny when she appeared with rudy in Michigan, and poped her gum while asking her questoner if he had done something funny with the ballots are all on the republican ticket. This is what the republican party has become.

Is this a trick question?

Sanity Batshit Crazy.jpg

Got it. You expect me to believe you saw people from a hospital claiming they did double mastectomies on girls as young as 12, some possibly without their parent's concent. Sorry, but without a credible link, I don't know any sane person who would believe you. You're really off the deep end, aren't you?
The problem with Dimtard Lemmings like you, the only "credible' link you accept would be if that Madcow dude on MSLSD told you what to think.

So please stop asking for a "credible link" because you really don't want one.

That would fit perfectly with your delusion, but not so well with reality. Of course, if you had some credible proof, perhaps a credible link.
Please provide us with a list of your approved "credible links".

Provide links to each one.

The problem with Dimtard Lemmings like you, the only "credible' link you accept would be if that Madcow dude on MSLSD told you what to think.

So please stop asking for a "credible link" because you really don't want one.
Sure I do. Sorry, but Alex Jones or Gateway Pundit just aren't credible.

Please provide us with a list of your approved "credible links".

Provide links to each one.
I'm beginning to understand your problem. You can't tell the difference between a credible source, and a batshit crazy Qanon fueled conspiracy theory.

I simply don't give a fuck what you believe. It's obvious you're too fucking lazy to do your own research. It's also obvious no link is credible enough, so just FOAD, bitch.

Texas “gender identity clinic” exposed for performing double mastectomies on 12-year-olds​

Last edited:
I simply don't give a fuck what you believe. It's obvious you're too fucking lazy to do your own research. It's also obvious no link is credible enough, so just FOAD, bitch.

Texas “gender identity clinic” exposed for performing double mastectomies on 12-year-olds​

That's quite a bit different than the claim that children 12 years old are currently being encouraged to have double mastectomies, and are currently able to get them presumably without their parent's permission. You also didn't bother to mention that the unnamed facility did and continues to stay within legal and medically recommended guidelines. Your claims and the reality described in your link are two totally different stories. Since both stories can't be true, which is the lie?

That's quite a bit different than the claim that children 12 years old are currently being encouraged to have double mastectomies, and are currently able to get them presumably without their parent's permission. You also didn't bother to mention that the unnamed facility did and continues to stay within legal and medically recommended guidelines. Your claims and the reality described in your link are two totally different stories. Since both stories can't be true, which is the lie?

KAISER-PERMANENTE: Mastectomy for healthy 12 (TWELVE) year old girl​

Topics Child abuse, mayhem, gender dysphoria, kaiser, mutilation, child abuse, children, gaslighting, lies

"Gender therapist" Kellyn Lakhardt of the Kaiser Permamente healthcare organization in Oakland, California admits that her colleagues have amputated the healthy growing breasts of a confused 12 year old girl. Kaiser Permanente surgeons have also created pseudo-"vaginas" from the genitals of 16 year old boys.

Also on this panel are pseudo-pediatrician Ilana Sherer of UCSF, who suggests on another recording that children need not have "gender dysphoria" to receive trans-treatment; and psychologist Diane Ehrensaft, who "rubber stamps" Sherer's patients and teaches gender therapists the latest techniques for deploying the "suicide card" with parents reluctant for their kids to take hormone drugs and have drastic surgeries.

Kaiser Permanente is a huge non-profit health maintenance organization (HMO) in the western United States.

Filmed on 6 July 2018 at the "Professional Symposium" of the Gender Spectrum conference in Moraga, California

There are tons of links where hospitals are doing mastectomies on girls at 13 yoa.

You can try to parse words all you want, this is just wrong.

I'm beginning to understand your problem. You can't tell the difference between a credible source, and a batshit crazy Qanon fueled conspiracy theory.

And YOU can't seem to tell the difference between the message and the messenger.

Credibility is NOT based on the messenger. Not at all. If you think it is, you're engaging in a cult of personality.

And YOU can't seem to tell the difference between the message and the messenger.

Credibility is NOT based on the messenger. Not at all. If you think it is, you're engaging in a cult of personality.
Credibility is based on the source of the information, and the messengener that convey's the information. If the messenger isn't trustworthy, there is no reason to beleve he is delivering the message accurately. You really don't know this stuff?

Credibility is based on the source of the information, and the messengener that convey's the information.

No, it's not.

That's cult thinking.

You've swallowed the Kool Aid

If the messenger isn't trustworthy, there is no reason to beleve he is delivering the message accurately. You really don't know this stuff?

I know science.

And I know what science is NOT, and what you're practicing ain't it.

Though she does not call out the clinic by name,..............

Not credible.

What if science were to tell you that the gender you think the person is, isn't the gender? In other words, there never was a change in gender? Do you know enough about science to argue that down? I can't.
I know enough that you cannot change your DNA.

Forum List

Back