Are there any sane republicans left

Yet you don't seem to be able to name any.

According to materials obtained by the Washington Examiner, the district assigned the training program "Supporting Gender Expansive and Transgender Youth" on July 22 for teachers in all grades, including preschool. Two sources within Fairfax County Public Schools confirmed that the training was required for all teachers.

Sigh.

I'm not doing any work for libtards today, sorry.

If you want to know, you'll have to find a way to deal with your prejudices.

How the fuck could you people do this to yourselves?

My dad was a beatnik and I was a hippie, we actually did research, we had chapter and verse on Johnson and Nixon and every other body.

Now you clowns are like little lemmings parroting the trickle down, and you refuse to even LOOK at anything that isn't Deep State approved.

Sucker much?
Got it. There are no credible sources for your silly claim, but you don't have enough integrity to admit it.

Open your eyes, parents are being investigated by the doj because they don't want their kids groomed. California wants to become a sanctuary state so a child can go there and get the surgeries and the parent cannot do anything about it. Your party is sick.
I'm sure you hear all that when you gather wth your MAGAs and Karens, but it's not true.

FOAD commie bitch, they played videos of the folks saying exactly what I said. You can carry on in your willful ignorance, but hey, you have plenty of company.

I'm sure lots of people said what you said, but that doesn't make them credible either. Credible source, or it's just more made up rght wing sht.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
According to materials obtained by the Washington Examiner, the district assigned the training program "Supporting Gender Expansive and Transgender Youth" on July 22 for teachers in all grades, including preschool. Two sources within Fairfax County Public Schools confirmed that the training was required for all teachers.

A different name or pronoun isn't a sex change dumb ass.

Not that this post deserves an actual serious read, but yes, there are furries in school allowed to wear their tails and ears or whatever. Litter boxes are an open question.

Second, when I read this I just sense utter desperation setting in to panic. Gas prices are going up now. That ought to secure the Senate too. So you have nothing other than "Republicans are terrible".

Sure. Right.
The world is shifting to the left as a result of soft living. Excess compassion is a symptom of that shift. Conservative values were a countermeasure to the hardships of life in the past, and as such are being dispensed with. Maleness in that sense is also a 'survival mechanism' and is the reason for a gendercide process already underway. It is our soft side as represented by the 'X' chromosome that can be seen to be guiding this process. A force logically strengthening with each female candidate elected, and every second male candidate elected, a 3:1 bias representing the chromosomal imbalance. The Y chromosome now superfluous set to be deleted. With the passing of the Queen, the point of no return reached. The elimination of all bearers of the Y chromosome is the inevitable outcome, the last male dying in one hundred year's time. Should we just sit back and watch this happen? No, although the battle rages, the war is lost, our obligation to fight on is still there however. Prolonging events at least gives males more time, and delays the real enslavement of females that will follow with the Left's ultimate victory, the terminal period of history, the Dyke Age.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Anyone that thinks they can change their gender is mentally unstable and so are the people that encourage it.
What if science were to tell you that the gender you think the person is, isn't the gender? In other words, there never was a change in gender? Do you know enough about science to argue that down? I can't.

Last edited:
You linked to a seventh grader acting like an asshole.

NOT being a “furry”

You stupid bitch
Wait, how is a student who think they are a dog "acting like an asshole," but a boy who puts on a skirt, goes into the girls' restroom and forcibly sodomizes a child not "acting like an asshole?"

Wait, how is a student who think they are a dog "acting like an asshole," but a boy who puts on a skirt, goes into the girls' restroom and forcibly sodomizes a child not "acting like an asshole?"
One is an asshole. The other a criminal.

Was that confusing for you?

One is an asshole. The other a criminal.

Was that confusing for you?
What about a boy who insists on using the girls restroom and doesn't forcibly sodomize them, but makes them much more uncomfortable than a kid barking like a dog ever could?

Asshole or hero?

Also the superindendent that quietly moved the criminal to another school to do it again. Asshole or hero?

Mods, this is a real story about the real Republican candidate for governor, and the absolutely crazy things she is saying.

Heidi Ganal, the republican candidate for governor is repeating the Qanon conspiracy theory that Children in public schools are identifying as animals, and the schools have supplied litter boxes in the bathrooms to accomodate them. She didn't mistakenly say something that might have sounded like that. That is one of her main points to convince the voters to support her so she can end the practice that she seems to honestly believe is real. Republicans support these obviously absurd candidates, and then complain when their lack of qualifications are expose. Ganal, Hershal Walker, of course crazy Louie Gohmert, and even Mellissa Carone that crazy lady that was so funny when she appeared with rudy in Michigan, and poped her gum while asking her questoner if he had done something funny with the ballots are all on the republican ticket. This is what the republican party has become.

I ask the same thing about Democrats, are there any sane ones? or they all left wing whackos.

What about a boy who insists on using the girls restroom and doesn't forcibly sodomize them, but makes them much more uncomfortable than a kid barking like a dog ever could?

Asshole or hero?

Also the superindendent that quietly moved the criminal to another school to do it again. Asshole or hero?
Don’t know. Who did that?

Forum List

Back