Are there any differences between believing in CO2 or Jesus Christ?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Jesus had quite a following when he promised he would rise again after 3 days. The Romans had a guard on his tomb, yet after 3 days, the Tomb was empty and some of his followers reported seeing him immediately thereafter. The Romans could have offered to show his lifeless body after the 3rd day, but they didn't or couldn't or were too fucking lazy, who knows, not really the point.

In a similar fashion, we hear about the amazing heat trapping -- 3C for each DOUBLING!!! -- capabilities of the CO2 molecule but it is NEVER seen in the laboratory showing off these AMAZING heat trapping abilities. Unlike Jesus there are literally no eyewitnesses to ANY of CO2 heat trapping miracles - you have to accept it on faith.

There are models, studies, peer review to accept CO2 as the Lord and Savior of the Climate. We Deny CO2 at our peril. We are killing all life on Earth by not shutting the US economy, er, or something, look at IPCC 6, it's all in there.

The case for accepting Jesus is far stronger than for CO2

Well, one thing is for sure....

WE should have odds

WHAT WILL HAPPEN FIRST???

Jesus floats down from the clouds

Co2 actually warms something

I can quantify the existence of C02......like, right now....today.....

I can't quantify the existence of Jesus.....I have to hope you just believe me when I tell you he is real....you know, faith....

And C02 hasn't demanded that I hate Jews, gays, and taught me to be ashamed of fucking a plethora women before marriage.....

What if someone believes in both?

There is more evidence of Jesuses existence than many famous men of his time and after. He walked the earth, this is indisputable. Who he was beyond mortal is for one to decide for themselves.

Christianity is the religious expression of the word & will of God through His Son, our Lord & Savior, Jesus.

Anthropogenic Global Warming is a cult for easily duped & slow witted lemmings that have been indoctrinated by the thoroughly corrupted pseudoscience of climatology.

One offers hope & salvation to the world.
The other thrives on the fears & ignorance of the same people that can't figure out which bathroom to use..

What if someone believes in both?

There is more evidence of Jesuses existence than many famous men of his time and after. He walked the earth, this is indisputable. Who he was beyond mortal is for one to decide for themselves.
As ever you miss the point .
Which is
That others then decide on your levels of gullibility and sanity for believing in the irrational and unprovable .

I can quantify the existence of C02......like, right now....today.....

I can't quantify the existence of Jesus.....I have to hope you just believe me when I tell you he is real....you know, faith....

And C02 hasn't demanded that I hate Jews, gays, and taught me to be ashamed of fucking a plethora women before marriage.....

Jesus never demanded any of that, that's the Church

CO2 is the foundation of all life on earth. The more of it there is, the more verdant the land. Unless, of course, the land is all paved over. All of plant life depends on CO2 for survival. Perhaps telling the drug addled that marijuana plants need CO2 would move them from their insanity.

That said, if grant money depends on CO2 harm, tens of thousands of scientists stake careers on global warming.

Remember when the denier losers here tried to discuss science? I understand if you can't remember, being that was so many years ago.

Now, all they do is troll and whimper out really stupid conspiracy theories.

It's so good to be on the rational side. We can discuss the science, so we do, and so we don't end up looking like gutless trolls.

I grew up Roman Catholic and I Love Jesus as a teacher and Mentor, but I never felt comfortable with the religion.

Lately Ive gravitated toward Kabbalah and Chabad, I love the direct connection one has with a Creator who loves us and is out to do us Good.

There are many paths, pick the path that has heart - for you

Believes in Jesus (and other magic) but Not Evolution or Climate Science.
`

Last edited:
I don't believe Evolution. At all.

The odds of simply randomly shuffling a deck of 52 cards the same way twice is physically impossible. Evolution supposes that not 52, but thousands of random molecules randomly formed thousands of proteins to randomly form the first cells which have since randomly evolved to make Fort Fun Indiana one of the most intelligent being in the whole Universe. It's not a dig at Fort, it's just reminding you that you might not have this right

`

Remember when the denier losers here tried to discuss science? I understand if you can't remember, being that was so many years ago.

Now, all they do is troll and whimper out really stupid conspiracy theories.

It's so good to be on the rational side. We can discuss the science, so we do, and so we don't end up looking like gutless trolls.
Chess playing pigeon is back!

We recently learned we're probably wrong about the Big Bang; we don't fully understand gravity, we have Dark Matter and Dark energy to account for most of the observable Universe....but your failed USA CO2 is killing all life on Earth is the only "science" that's settled.

.but your failed USA CO2 is killing all life on Earth is the only "science" that's settled.
Nah. Nobody believes such a thing, except possibly you. After all, you are the only one who has ever said anything like it.

You lie about what we believe, constantly. It's all you do, over and over.

And why do you lie? Because you can't address what we actually say, and you're too gutless to admit it.

Jesus had quite a following when he promised he would rise again after 3 days. The Romans had a guard on his tomb, yet after 3 days, the Tomb was empty and some of his followers reported seeing him immediately thereafter. The Romans could have offered to show his lifeless body after the 3rd day, but they didn't or couldn't or were too fucking lazy, who knows, not really the point.

In a similar fashion, we hear about the amazing heat trapping -- 3C for each DOUBLING!!! -- capabilities of the CO2 molecule but it is NEVER seen in the laboratory showing off these AMAZING heat trapping abilities. Unlike Jesus there are literally no eyewitnesses to ANY of CO2 heat trapping miracles - you have to accept it on faith.

There are models, studies, peer review to accept CO2 as the Lord and Savior of the Climate. We Deny CO2 at our peril. We are killing all life on Earth by not shutting the US economy, er, or something, look at IPCC 6, it's all in there.

The case for accepting Jesus is far stronger than for CO2
Trace gas. That ‘04% is powerful. It can make the remaining 99.96% do Jesus like things that no one can explain anywhere

Nah. Nobody believes such a thing, except possibly you. After all, you are the only one who has ever said anything like it.

You lie about what we believe, constantly. It's all you do, over and over.

And why do you lie? Because you can't address what we actually say, and you're too gutless to admit it.
So what is that .04% doing?

Forum List

Back