Are there any 'Centrists' here?????? ANYONE?????

Ok we have pretty well established you people dont deal in veriviable facts.

Can you tell us when you gave up believing in facts?

how it it there are links to the NY times in 1937?

if your info is NOT trustable dont blame me

You think EVERY article ever written was added to the internet? :rofl:

If you believe that, then you can provide this.

The Chicago Tribune wrote an article in 1944 about nurses that worked at the VA hospital in Riverside Illinois. My mother-in-law's picture was featured in the story. Provide a link to the article that my wife has framed and on the wall in her study.

Thankies.

You misspelled vilifiable.

We believe in facts, just waiting for you to stumble upon one is like waiting for organic material to form on Mars.

please prove it didnt happen

Only an idiot asks for proof of a negative.

Well, SaveLiberty - I think that's all the 'proof' that was needed in this instance. Of course there was another choice available here, 'malignant genius'. But in any poll among any milieu *not* tucked into padded rooms at night, 'an idiot' would be the near-unanimous vote.

The village that's missing TDM is hoping to remain anonymous, lest someone attempt to return her.

Well, SaveLiberty - I think that's all the 'proof' that was needed in this instance. Of course there was another choice available here, 'malignant genius'. But in any poll among any milieu *not* tucked into padded rooms at night, 'an idiot' would be the near-unanimous vote.

The village that's missing TDM is hoping to remain anonymous, lest someone attempt to return her.

I'll pay shipping. Always helpful, that's me. :D

So you deny the SEC release and also deny the historic tax levels this country has had?

how does your denial of fact reflect badly on me?

name calling is not how you present facts if you actaully have facts

The Chicago Tribune wrote an article in 1944 about nurses that worked at the VA hospital in Riverside Illinois. My mother-in-law's picture was featured in the story. Provide a link to the article that my wife has framed and on the wall in her study.

Thankies.

You just gave away your real name on the internets.

We believe in facts, just waiting for you to stumble upon one is like waiting for organic material to form on Mars.

Pardon my nitpicking, but I think I read something about possible bacterial activity on Mars?
Mars Viking Robots 'Found Life' : Discovery News

Of course, it could simply be that they've managed to locate the village from my previous post.

Thankies.

Then post my name.

Or are you lying again?

Thankies.

Then post my name.

Or are you lying again?

that article you mentioned is archived at the sight I gave.

your mother in laws picture will be featured.

her name will be there.

It is also on your marrige records.

get it

https://secure2.newspaperarchive.com/RegistrationPaymentV2.aspx

that article is in here but Im not paying to view it.

Prove this claim or you are lying.

Thankies.

thanks for being so stupid and helping distroy your own postions.

that is an article archive of all major papers.

they photocopied the archives and put them in a site.

Then you should have no problem linking to the article, since you claim it is in there.

But how could you know it's in there if you didn't pay to see it?

So your claim that it is in there is a lie, since you didn't verify it was.

Yanno, I don't believe I've started a thread here before....... But every time I open this one forum, I have had the same question. To wit:

Is there anyone who hasn't pretty well 'married' themselves to one party's platform or the other? And NO, I'm not looking for the ones who insist our democracy is all a sham.

Who else is out there willing to cry "A pox on both your fringes!" to the uber-partisans of both flavors?????

i'd have to say i'm pretty centrist. fiscal conservative, tend to be more socially liberal. I'm a registered democrat who feels my party has swung too far left. but I also feel my fiscally conservative republicans have lost sight of what that means and are clinging to some other beliefs that are in need of some rethinking. I think both parties need a real overhaul because no on in their right mind is really either all to the left or all to the right on every issue. Yet they vote that way. It's no longer a democracy, its a battle of platforms

Pardon my nitpicking, but I think I read something about possible bacterial activity on Mars?
Mars Viking Robots 'Found Life' : Discovery News

Of course, it could simply be that they've managed to locate the village from my previous post.

The operative part was TDM finding it. No worries.

Yanno, I don't believe I've started a thread here before....... But every time I open this one forum, I have had the same question. To wit:

Is there anyone who hasn't pretty well 'married' themselves to one party's platform or the other? And NO, I'm not looking for the ones who insist our democracy is all a sham.

Who else is out there willing to cry "A pox on both your fringes!" to the uber-partisans of both flavors?????

i'd have to say i'm pretty centrist. fiscal conservative, tend to be more socially liberal. I'm a registered democrat who feels my party has swung too far left. but I also feel my fiscally conservative republicans have lost sight of what that means and are clinging to some other beliefs that are in need of some rethinking. I think both parties need a real overhaul because no on in their right mind is really either all to the left or all to the right on every issue. Yet they vote that way. It's no longer a democracy, its a battle of platforms

what parts of the policy is too left?

"Then post my name. Or are you lying again?"

Hmmm, article published in 1944. If MIL's pic is in there with her name - was she married to FIL at that time? And was she using her married name in her professional life?

So not necessarily a 'fact' whatsoever. But details don't matter to insane ideologues, do they?

Forum List

Back