Are there any 'Centrists' here?????? ANYONE?????

Prove this claim or you are lying.

Thankies.

thanks for being so stupid and helping distroy your own postions.

that is an article archive of all major papers.

they photocopied the archives and put them in a site.

Then you should have no problem linking to the article, since you claim it is in there.

But how could you know it's in there if you didn't pay to see it?

So your claim that it is in there is a lie, since you didn't verify it was.

nope they have all the newspapers all documented for that year there.

I dont want to pay and you have to pay to retrieve the article.

Yanno, I don't believe I've started a thread here before....... But every time I open this one forum, I have had the same question. To wit:

Is there anyone who hasn't pretty well 'married' themselves to one party's platform or the other? And NO, I'm not looking for the ones who insist our democracy is all a sham.

Who else is out there willing to cry "A pox on both your fringes!" to the uber-partisans of both flavors?????

i'd have to say i'm pretty centrist. fiscal conservative, tend to be more socially liberal. I'm a registered democrat who feels my party has swung too far left. but I also feel my fiscally conservative republicans have lost sight of what that means and are clinging to some other beliefs that are in need of some rethinking. I think both parties need a real overhaul because no on in their right mind is really either all to the left or all to the right on every issue. Yet they vote that way. It's no longer a democracy, its a battle of platforms

I recommend the Kevlar with plates.

You just gave away your real name on the internets.

Then post my name.

Or are you lying again?

that article you mentioned is archived at the sight I gave.

your mother in laws picture will be featured.

her name will be there.

It is also on your marrige records.

get it

:lmao:

So you lied when you said I gave away my real name on the internet. Quelle surprise.

Just to prove you lied, I'm going to give you a couple of hints why your "logic" is so wrong.

Maiden name.

Divorce.

See if you can figure out where you went so wrong, Fatso.

Unless of course the poster lied about this aarticle actually exsisting.

If its not there than you can call the guy a liar

oh it was you rat who lied about your mother in law being in the papers?

gee its not nice to lie about family

Yanno, I don't believe I've started a thread here before....... But every time I open this one forum, I have had the same question. To wit:

Is there anyone who hasn't pretty well 'married' themselves to one party's platform or the other? And NO, I'm not looking for the ones who insist our democracy is all a sham.

Who else is out there willing to cry "A pox on both your fringes!" to the uber-partisans of both flavors?????

i'd have to say i'm pretty centrist. fiscal conservative, tend to be more socially liberal. I'm a registered democrat who feels my party has swung too far left. but I also feel my fiscally conservative republicans have lost sight of what that means and are clinging to some other beliefs that are in need of some rethinking. I think both parties need a real overhaul because no on in their right mind is really either all to the left or all to the right on every issue. Yet they vote that way. It's no longer a democracy, its a battle of platforms

O.M.G. Someone else finally got in a post exactly on the intended topic!!!! Nice to know that you're more than just a pretty face, Spoonie : ))

I recommend the Kevlar with plates.

i got them awhile ago. before someone decides to make them illegal too

"Then post my name. Or are you lying again?"

Hmmm, article published in 1944. If MIL's pic is in there with her name - was she married to FIL at that time? And was she using her married name in her professional life?

So not necessarily a 'fact' whatsoever. But details don't matter to insane ideologues, do they?

MIL married FIL after he came back from the war.

And Mrs Rat was still using the name from her prior marriage when I married her.

And TM lied when she said I gave away my name on the internet.

If you lied than the aarticle doesnt exsist.

did you lie?

prove it by posting the article

O.M.G. Someone else finally got in a post exactly on the intended topic!!!! Nice to know that you're more than just a pretty face, Spoonie : ))

lol, i save all my trash talk, pre election. I'll keep it real again for the next few years.

on a serious note, we need a political wake up call. we need to send a message loud and clear to politicians. they don't listen, they don't care. lawmakers mare the laws they govern themselves by and that is a real problem. how can we have a society where out politicians, make that our elected politicians live by a different set of rules than the people they are elected to govern? The first step that has to happen is one set of rules for everyone.

If it truely exsists that site claimed to have it.

i should have NEVEtr believed you about it in the foirst place without proof.

Now if you wish to claim I lied because its not there you have to first prove it exsisted for real and then prove its never appeared in the paper as you claimed.

either way your the one who would be proven a liar.

"Then post my name. Or are you lying again?"

Hmmm, article published in 1944. If MIL's pic is in there with her name - was she married to FIL at that time? And was she using her married name in her professional life?

So not necessarily a 'fact' whatsoever. But details don't matter to insane ideologues, do they?

MIL married FIL after he came back from the war.

And Mrs Rat was still using the name from her prior marriage when I married her.

And TM lied when she said I gave away my name on the internet.

In her defense, its as close to a fact as she's been in ages.

Last edited:
SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

Now prove this is untrue

Forum List

Back