China and Japan economic recession could crash the world? Like the UK recession?

Parker99

May 7, 2017
Could China economic recession and Japan economic recession crash the world economy? I hear the major debt problem China and Japan have is massive and the government will never be able to pay of the debt and also the massive unemployment problem in both countries.

The currency is crashing in China and Japan not to say people can’t afford to buy things. And the government of China and government of Japan have a massive debt problem.

Why are countries like China and Japan in terrible spot today. I also hear the UK economic recession is terrifying with out of control inflation and energy criss and currency is crashing.

Could China economic recession and Japan economic recession crash the world economy? I hear the major debt problem China and Japan have is massive and the government will never be able to pay of the debt and also the massive unemployment problem in both countries.

The currency is crashing in China and Japan not to say people can’t afford to buy things. And the government of China and government of Japan have a massive debt problem.

Why are countries like China and Japan in terrible spot today. I also hear the UK economic recession is terrifying with out of control inflation and energy criss and currency is crashing.
Japan not so much, they've been down for a while now and it's a quiet, slow, kinda thing.

CHina is likely to just catastrophically collapse and that would definitely be damaging for the world economy.

About as misinformed as it could be . But I can only claim to be extra knowledgeable about the UK which is where I have always lived .

Your words are undiluted garbage and not one assertion is even remotely accurate .
But as you just make a personal and non sourced series of generalisations there is no need to respond in detail .
You might just be somebody with mental health challenges or a youngster wanting to be silly .

About as misinformed as it could be . But I can only claim to be extra knowledgeable about the UK which is where I have always lived .

Your words are undiluted garbage and not one assertion is even remotely accurate .
But as you just make a personal and non sourced series of generalisations there is no need to respond in detail .
You might just be somebody with mental health challenges or a youngster wanting to be silly .
Please enlighten me if you think the UK is doing better or coming out of recession as you word it.

Please enlighten me if you think the UK is doing better or coming out of recession as you word it.
As it is has not been in recession and latest and revised figures look more than encouraging , it means your start point has exploded into garbage .

Delete the Topic and start again

As it is has not been in recession and latest and revised figures look more than encouraging , it means your start point has exploded into garbage .

Delete the Topic and start again

Well is it true the currency is or was falling? I know for fact they had high inflation may be they getting that under control now.

Forum List

Back