Are the numerous dog breeds proof of evolution?

Nothing in particular. I don't really care enough to look into it.

Ahh... special rights for special people.
So because the facts I posted made you uncomfortable or because the facts don't jive with your views of the world, you just decided to respond FAKE NEWS to my post? And you don't even care enough to look into this? I find this shit fascinating And eventually the truth needs to be told. There is a reason why blacks and women are so under represented in the executive boardrooms and it's not all racism or mysogony.

There it is! Can't have this conversation without being called a racist. This is why I love USMB. We can't say these things in public without being ME TOO'ed.

And if that's all you have to come back with, run along you mental midget. I think I'm making some good points here.

Originally my thought was this. We held black people back for over 400 years. That had to fuck with their evolutionary path. Perhaps this is why blacks aren't as smart as we are. Not their fault.

And this story about the NFL kind of piggy backs on this discussion. It's sort of PROOF that blacks are not as smart as whites. For whatever reason, here are the facts. Blacks score lower on cognitive functioning tests. It's just a fact. And what does this test measure? perception, attention, memory, decision making, and language comprehension?

I'm sorry if pointing out these facts is racist. Perhaps this is why I do it here. Where no one can ME TOO me. So fuck off snowflake. If participating in this conversation is too hard for you, run along you little bitch.

You made references to how you are thinking etc. I have seen none of that luxury ever afforded to a racist Republican.
Now it comes to wanting dissenters to disappear for criticising you but you took the privilege of exposing it here thinking there would be no push back .
I know who is the gutless POS.

Then you are not trying to have nor are interested in discussion, despite your complaints otherwise.
I would like to hear why I'm wrong. You know I'm open to that. I didn't say it was their fault. For example, we held blacks back for 400 years. Didn't let them read or go to school and when we did, we made their schools just about as shitty as they could be. Not saying it's their fault. We may have done this to them.

But the fact still is that blacks score lower on a test that measures perception, attention, memory, decision making, and language comprehension

You made references to how you are thinking etc. I have seen none of that luxury ever afforded to a racist Republican.
Now it comes to wanting dissenters to disappear for criticising you but you took the privilege of exposing it here thinking there would be no push back .
I know who is the gutless POS.
If you can't make a good argument back then just admit I'm right and move on. Don't try to change the subject. Once we establish that blacks do indeed score lower on cognitive functioning tests then we can move on to past conversations like why so few black CEO's, NFL quarterbacks, etc....

I would like to hear why I'm wrong.
I didn't claim you were. I said that if your ONLY POINT (your words) is to point this out, that is not an interest in discussion.

Discussion would be YOU telling US why you are pointing it out. Why it matters. Maybe even discussing the cause.

And...go.

Others report that discrepancies on cognitive test scores may be attributed to early-life or life-course disadvantages in terms of education quality
Yes, true. And by "others", you mean every single credible expert in any related field. Because that is the case.

So because the facts I posted made you uncomfortable ...

Don't flatter yourself. Nothing you say makes me uncomfortable, other than the fact that people as petty and stupid as you actually exist. That's a little distressing I suppose.

I didn't claim you were. I said that if your ONLY POINT (your words) is to point this out, that is not an interest in discussion.

Discussion would be YOU telling US why you are pointing it out. Why it matters. Maybe even discussing the cause.

And...go.
I blame us whites for why things are the way they are. We held them back for 400 plus years. Put them in ghettos. Bad schools. Ruined their families.

But this could also be the reason why so few blacks are CEO's or VP's in corporate America. My brother is big on diversity programs and he says they can't find any diversity candidates. It's not like white corporate America isn't trying.

It also backs up my claim that perhaps by holding blacks back for 400 years, this has caused them to evolve differently than us. Some breeds of dogs are smarter than others. Why? It's because we bred them to be. So if that's true, maybe by holding black people back for 400 years, maybe this is why they aren't doing as well on tests today.

Don't flatter yourself. Nothing you say makes me uncomfortable, other than the fact that people as petty and stupid as you actually exist. That's a little distressing I suppose.
Well you certainly are acting unhinged and unable to participate in the conversation. I think I'm winning here.

But this could also be the reason why so few blacks are CEO's or VP's in corporate America.
Not by itself, it could not. Check the math on that. If the black community has, ON AVERAGE, less ability, that still leaves 10s of millions with HIGH ability.

13% of the population is black. 3% of all executive jobs are held by black people. <1% of CEO positions.

So no clearly -- as one would expect, given more thought-- the very same conditions that caused generational poverty and failure among minorities have shut them out of generational wealth and success.

The "good old boys" club.

If you can't make a good argument back then just admit I'm right and move on. Don't try to change the subject. Once we establish that blacks do indeed score lower on cognitive functioning tests then we can move on to past conversations like why so few black CEO's, NFL quarterbacks, etc....
I'll repeat it, you are a racist and searching for reasons to be so.
I'll change the subject if I like and you can suck eggs. You drongo.

Not by itself, it could not. Check the math on that. If the black community has, ON AVERAGE, less ability, that still leaves 10s of millions with HIGH ability.

13% of the population is black. 3% of all executive jobs are held by black people. <1% of CEO positions.

So no clearly -- as one would expect, given more thought-- the very same conditions that caused generational poverty and failure among minorities have shut them out of generational wealth and success.

The "good old boys" club.
I actually oppose 90% of the laws we've passed in the name of fighting racism and bigotry. Most of them contradict and undermine equal rights. That said, I don't know how anyone can deny that discrimination holds people back. It's a real thing. And it's ugly.

I actually oppose 90% of the laws we've passed in the name of fighting racism and bigotry.
I can understand that. But apparently, just asking nicely doesn't work. We had to, for example, pass a law that you cannot have a "No Ni88ers allowed" sign on your business. Boy oh boy, they fought THAT law tooth and nail.

I can understand that. But apparently, just asking nicely doesn't work. We had to ...
But we didn't have to. And we shouldn't have. As bad as the legacy of slavery and racism is, violating fundamental freedom of conscience is worse.

Forum List

Back