Are the numerous dog breeds proof of evolution?

I'm afraid it's unrealistic to expect that every living organism will remain as an intact fossil. This is an argument right out of the fundamentalist ministries and it's merely an attempt to deny science, deny an ancient planet and deny biological evolution.

How do you explain the existence of fossil remains that are mush older than 6,000 years? Are you going to suggest that Noah walked dinosaurs which existed on the planet millions of years onto an Ark?
Or how do they explain a reptile that had human hair. Or and species that was a combo of reptile, mammal, fish, bird?

Stay at home with your little bikey, chickenshit.
Or I can just stick to riding all the other trails that only go through white neighborhoods.

Actually I drove to another shot hole. My trail goes all the way to Pontiac, Michigan another unsafe black community. Blacks can’t expect whites to go to those neighborhoods. Just you. Liar. Even you wouldn’t take your family thru these neighborhoods

Because you're a racist, hypocritical coward.
I’ve seen too many First 48 hours to go into any high crime area. Am I racist because I’m saying blacks need to start doing better and enough of the excuses?

I went to school in Ypsilanti. We had a high crime black area we all knew not to go in. I’ve had drug dealers try to chase us down when we were in a car and they were on foot. No doubt they had guns. I remember having a gun pointed at me once up there.

Lansing has a high crime black community. Saginaw, flint, Jackson, Detroit. All these unsafe places you aren’t supposed to go, are all mostly black communities. I’m not a racist because I say blacks need to do better. It’s ridiculous there is a town in America where women say they would not ride alone. The woman said, you’re two big guys it’s daytime you should be safe, but I wouldnt ride it alone. That’s enough for us. I’m riding a $2000 bike. My buddy’s cost more. What are we going to do if 5 brothers surround the two of us?

We aren’t as bad ass as you Kung fu

I can say that because I'm not a chickenshit like you.
I don't believe you.

Oh, and this is the news headlines from Jackson, MI yesterday.

You want to hear about 3 brave men like you?

The arriving deputies found an 80-year-old man and two 70-year-old men inside a residence, all deceased from apparent gunshot wounds, police said.

There are no suspects currently in custody, police said.

No, coward.
Will you go get me something at the Hadley Walmart unkotare?

HADLEY, Mass (WWLP) – Two men were wounded and a man and a woman have been arrested, following a reported shooting at the Walmart store on Route 9 in Hadley Sunday night.

According to Hadley Police Lieutenant Mitchell Kuc, officers received several 911 calls about possible shots fired inside the store just after 10:00 P.M.

See in Michigan they don't miss. You don't end up wounded you end up dead.

That quickly? Maybe. Seems a stretch. And if what you are saying were true, we could isolate that in the US black population. I have never read this is the case.

No, i am going to go with the idea that i could pluck a baby out of any village on earth and raise it, and its chances would be as good as anyone's.
Seems like the NFL agrees with me on this.

Race-norming, which assumes Black players start with lower cognitive function.

There is no way the league would have done this if it weren't mostly true. It may be racist to assume but it's probably true for the most part that blacks have a lower cognitive function.

There is no way the league would have done this if it weren't mostly true. It may be racist to assume but it's probably true for the most part that blacks have a lower cognitive function.
That would make YOU blacker than midnight.

Forum List

Back