Are the numerous dog breeds proof of evolution?

I think for the NFL to determine that the average black person has a lower cognitive function there must be some truth to it. It may be racist to say all blacks have lower cognitive brain function but it's probably true if you say USUALLY or MOSTLY

There's that bobo 'logic' again.... :rolleyes:

Unbelievably stupid.

Yes we did, and yes we should have. And thank goodness. As it turns out, black people aren't going to go away and stop bothering the nice white people.
Yeah. The problem will be extended indefinitely by idiotic state policy - tale as old as time.

Moreover, the precedent established by these laws is now beginning to flower, as deplorables insist that they can't be discriminated against either.

It's bad government, and we're finding out why. Both parties are using the misguided assumption that businesses are obligated to "treat everyone equally" as an excuse for state control of social media. But maybe you're in favor of that too.

Yeah. The problem will be extended indefinitely by idiotic state policy - tale as old as time.
Actually, the problem has been eased somewhat by State action. Your suggestion that the alternative -- doing nothing whatsoever -- would have brought a better result is absurd. State action was taken precisely because NOT taking State action did NOT work.

We literally had to end slavery by passing a law and by killing so many racist Confederate douchebags that they gave up on trying to keep slavery.

We had to pass a federal law to give black people suffrage, because they were being murdered in the States where they were making the effort to get suffrage.

We had to pass the Civil Rights Act PRECISELY BECAUSE most of the nation insisted on treating black people as subhumans in the marketplace. Nearly 200 GOTDAM YEARS after the founding of the country.

So you are going to have to peddle this Uber-libertarian horseshit to someone else. Sorry. Nothing personal.

Your suggestion that the alternative -- doing nothing whatsoever -- would have brought a better result is absurd.
Quote it. I've suggested no such thing.
We literally had to end slavery by passing a law and by killing so many racist Confederate douchebags that they gave up on trying to keep slavery.
Yep. We won.
We had to pass a federal law to give black people suffrage, because they were being murdered in the States where they were making the effort to get suffrage.
Yep. Again, the right decision. The government is obligated to ensure equal protection of the law.
We had to pass the Civil Rights Act PERECISELY BECAUSE most of the nation insisted on treating black people as subhumans in the marketplace. Nearly 200 GOTDAM YEARS after the founding of the country.
But people, outside of agents of government, aren't obligated to treat everyone equally. They are entitled to their preferences and biases, no matter how irrational and repulsive we may find their views.
So you are going to have to peddle this Uber-libertarian horseshit to someone else. Sorry.
Oh, I don't expect to convince you. No offense, but you seem to favor pretty much every proposal for more state control over society, so clearly it's something you like in general.

Last edited:
Quote it. I've suggested no such thing.
The problem will be extended indefinitely by idiotic state policy
Are you or are you not suggesting "no State action" is preferable to State action? A simple yes or no will do.

And if you cannot easily and readily see how I would draw that from your statement, you are being intentionally obtuse and cute.

Are you or are you not suggesting "no State action" is preferable to State action? A simple yes or no will do.
Oh, I'm definitely opposed to government efforts to forcibly suppress unpopular biases. I thought I was clear on that.

But you said,

"Your suggestion that the alternative -- doing nothing whatsoever -- would have brought a better result is absurd."

You incorrectly equate opposition to government remedies with "doing nothing whatsoever". I'm not saying nothing should be done. I'm saying we shouldn't employ the coercive power of state government.

Last edited:
You incorrectly equate opposition to government remedies with "doing nothing whatsoever".
A totally fair assumption, given that not only did nothing whatsoever happen BEFORE State action , you have not even attempted a single suggestion of what people "should" do or what actions "should" be taken.

And if and when you do attempt this, I will just remind you that they won't do that, and that you live in a fantasyland to think they will. And i will club you over the head with a history book and tell you to read it, if you don't believe me.. And there you will be, spinning your wheels in the mud with no actual point except "gubmint bad, mmkay". You will have added no idea to the discussion except the idea of pointing at people and suggesting they should do better. Which, really, is just the same as doing nothing at all.

Like I said: nothing at all. All of your uber-libertarian horseshit ends up at this same destination, no matter what equivocal, obtuse path you try to take with your rhetoric.

A totally fair assumption
Well, I disagree adamantly. And, I'm telling you - the assumption is wrong.
... you have not even attempted a single suggestion of what people "should" do or what action "shouild" be taken.
LOL - really? We've exchanged three or four posts. Your mind reading needs a little work. And your insults are misplaced.
And when you do, I will just remind you that they won't do that, and that you live in a fantasyland to think they will. And there you will be, spinning your wheels in the mud with no actual point except "gubmint bad, mmkay". You will have added no idea to the discussion except the idea of pointing at people and suggesting they should do better. Which, really, is just the same as doing nothing at all.

Like I said: nothing at all.

Nope. "What you said" is bullshit. Cancel culture is far more effective in achieving social change than ham-handed state mandates.

You simply want the police to bash heads. And if heads aren't being bashed, you aren't satisfied. Because that's "doing nothing".

Cancel culture is far more effective in achieving social change than ham-handed state mandates.
Haha, no it isn't. You are out of your mind. For example, the only thing keeping gays from discrimination in the marketplace is the fact that they are now a protected class by law. Go to any city in America, then drive a half hour in any direction into a rural area. Those people still don't want blacks in their businesses, much less gays. But the law compels them. They don't give a fuck about any cancel culture.

So which NFL team does Colin Kaepernick play for? Remind me. There's your cancel culture at work, too. Suppressing 1st amendment expression and lifting up dog whistle racism.

Not by itself, it could not. Check the math on that. If the black community has, ON AVERAGE, less ability, that still leaves 10s of millions with HIGH ability.

13% of the population is black. 3% of all executive jobs are held by black people. <1% of CEO positions.

So no clearly -- as one would expect, given more thought-- the very same conditions that caused generational poverty and failure among minorities have shut them out of generational wealth and success.

The "good old boys" club.
I don’t deny that exists too.

The nfl will no longer use this difference to pay black victims less and that’s a good thing. But what do you think CEOs and hiring managers do knowing that Latino and black men score lower on these cognitive tests? And could this be why whites keep getting hired over blacks when they go head to head on a job interview? Is it racist to give such tests then hire the people who do the best?

You made references to how you are thinking etc. I have seen none of that luxury ever afforded to a racist Republican.
Now it comes to wanting dissenters to disappear for criticising you but you took the privilege of exposing it here thinking there would be no push back .
I know who is the gutless POS.
What do you mean that luxury isn’t afforded to racist republicans?

That's because you are a racist, dumbass.
No I’m no. Can’t a guy ask questions and not be a racist?

There was a republican at the dog park tonight that insisted gruden isn’t a racist. Or those emails don’t prove he is. He was just kidding. Do you agree? Or are me and gruden both proven racists?

But what do you think CEOs and hiring managers do knowing that Latino and bl
I think that is an absurd reach on your part and they do not take that into account. And anyone who uses that information to judge an individual is a classic racist.

Forum List

Back