Are the numerous dog breeds proof of evolution?

Nope, we should litterally be walking on the bones of the millions of years worth of transitional mutants for every species on earth, if evolution produced them. Where are they? How long do you think it takes to turn a cow to turn into a Great Dane?
Bovine remain Bovine. Canine remain canine. Monkeys are still monkeys.
So, why has evolution stopped? Why are there no more transitions once modern man showed up? Are we still evolving into a different species now? Why not?
I'm afraid it's unrealistic to expect that every living organism will remain as an intact fossil. This is an argument right out of the fundamentalist ministries and it's merely an attempt to deny science, deny an ancient planet and deny biological evolution.

How do you explain the existence of fossil remains that are mush older than 6,000 years? Are you going to suggest that Noah walked dinosaurs which existed on the planet millions of years onto an Ark?

Like life is in the blood? So man decided to bleed people to death?
Like more than 4 dimensions? Like Hawking's 20th century epiphany?
Attributes of dimensions? That we haven't unlocked yet?
Can a dimension be rolled up, burned up? Ask a scientist...
Why ask a scientist anything?

Is there anything anyone needs ro know that's not in the bibles?

In other words what Maimonides discovered in Genesis is far beyond your ability to understand. Dangerously ignorant.
Do you know what dimension Christ was in when He would just show up in a room without the use of the door? Do you have any understanding of Physics?

In other words what Maimonides discovered in Genesis is far beyond your ability to understand. Dangerously ignorant.
Maimonides discovered squat. He taught us nothing about anything. After maimonodes, we knew just as much about the universe as before he was born. Which was squat.

Do you know what dimension Christ was in when He would just show up in a room without the use of the door? Do you have any understanding of Physics?
Making Maimonides another of your gods does nothing to suggest any 'discovery'. Is this another of the hidden messages some religious people claim to find?

I don't know what dimension god Jr. was in when he was doing his room change magic trick. It sounds fascinating. Will it be a pay per view special?

I don't have a science background and don't know much about evolution but I believe the answer to my question is YES. What say you? Here's an article that delves into the topic.

Correct, fruit flies are easier to use, and they're faster than rabbits.

Keep dreaming, chickenshit racist.
So. I have a little time to kill because I got a flat on my ebike. My buddy has to go get my truck. Luckily I was only 1 mile from concord, mi. A very beautiful small white town. The trail starts in Jackson, mi ends in concord. We were going to drive into Jackson for this rib joint. Guess what everyone told us? Don’t drive into Jackson. Not safe. Those are expensive bikes. But you say you would go? It’s dummies like you who get jacked. Maybe not in the hard streets of New England. Lol

Did your little training wheels fall off?
Think I put too much air in. Luckily I was only 1 mile from a cool small town bar restaurant with ac

Attachments

• DB568AFB-9579-4959-8B95-C4B8692B6047.jpeg
    DB568AFB-9579-4959-8B95-C4B8692B6047.jpeg
    323.2 KB · Views: 9

Forum List

Back