Are the Mods Secret for a Reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. are you scurred when your board parents can't be seen or touched awwwwwwwww.

It's ok you have all your cookie cutter brothers and sisters here with you. :auiqs.jpg: :love_ya4::clap:

If the mods did not apply their control in secret, they might end up being held accountable for their actions because everybody could then see who they censor heavily and who they don't.

When the aim is to implement power without having any responsibility for how it is wielded, transparency of action would run counter to the overall plan.

They must have really screwed (guess ill say it nicer) lol up on me everyone saw/sees how obvious it is lmfao. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
:auiqs.jpg:

warrior-forum-moderator1.jpeg
This is EXACTLY what I picture Taz looking like..........just older........

If the mods did not apply their control in secret, they might end up being held accountable for their actions because everybody could then see who they censor heavily and who they don't.

When the aim is to implement power without having any responsibility for how it is wielded, transparency of action would run counter to the overall plan.

Once in awhile, over on the right below active topics, it shows mods that are online. I know Will is on, or was a few minutes ago, but no mods are showing. Is it secret for a reason? Or is there another way to see who is working without PM-ing the whole list?

It's pretty annoying from this end, but there might be a reason for it.

Just asking. I don't need to talk to anyone.
They are like a virus, we can't see them, but they can strike you at any moment!
Hey, Mike. I've got some questions about installing a green screen so I can neutralize my background on Zoom. You willing?

Green screen?
You wanna be a Hillary Hologram?

Last edited:
I guess the mods are going to keep the answer a secret too.

It's called "Black Op's", you outted us. Might want to start looking out your blinds for the black SUV's across the street from you.
If you hear any high pitched tones emanating from your walls....it's not us, it's your imagination.

It's called "Black Op's", you outted us. Might want to start looking out your blinds for the black SUV's across the street from you.
If you hear any high pitched tones emanating from your walls....it's not us, it's your imagination.

Did Larry Nichols tell you to say that bahahhahh.

We will show up on the list for 30 min. if we don't physically log off the site.
If we just go to another site or log off the computer without logging off this site, it will still show
that we're still here for 30 min.

We will show up on the list for 30 min. if we don't physically log off the site.
If we just go to another site or log off the computer without logging off this site, it will still show
that we're still here for 30 min.
Thanks, Meister! That explains it. Except that after half an hour it doesn't show that who's still on and available. It's not as if I am going to check every few minutes to see who's signed on. I only look for it if I have a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back