Can we please get a FAKE NEWS button!

Isn't all news from the commercial media FAKE ... that's the problem with this nation, folks ready, willing and able to believe anything their favorite commentators say ... easy to get an astrophysicist to say Covid-19 has been around since 2014 ... stupid people would believe it ...

Free Press comes with a responsibility ... the responsibility is ours to be discerning ... if the OP is having problems with this, they should probably stop watching the news ...

So much easier to respond with that then engaging democrats with their nonsense..
Anyway this could happen?
Well, we already know that anything that isn't talk radio-approved will be called "fake news".

Seems pointless.
Scared huh?
:confused-84:

Your good with your fellow Chinese Communist democrat (CCD) Camp calling for more dead Americans. I mean, that's what ALL democrats really want, America weakened enough that the Constitution can be ended.

So much easier to respond with that then engaging democrats with their nonsense..
Well, we already know that anything that isn't talk radio-approved will be called "fake news".

Seems pointless.
Scared huh?

Your good with your fellow Chinese Communist democrat (CCD) Camp calling for more dead Americans. I mean, that's what ALL democrats really want, America weakened enough that the Constitution can be ended.
I never called for more dead American you liar.

Seems pointless.
Scared huh?

I never called for more dead American you liar.

You are a Chinese controlled traitor, calling for dead Americans. You are an enemy combatant and should be treated as such. You're no different than the 9-11 highjackers (who you worship.)

Don't have the heart to respond now that 'Top Poster of the Month' has been abolished? :lol:

Forum List

Back