Are the Mods Secret for a Reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
Once in awhile, over on the right below active topics, it shows mods that are online. I know Will is on, or was a few minutes ago, but no mods are showing. Is it secret for a reason? Or is there another way to see who is working without PM-ing the whole list?

It's pretty annoying from this end, but there might be a reason for it.

Just asking. I don't need to talk to anyone.

Once in awhile, over on the right below active topics, it shows mods that are online. I know Will is on, or was a few minutes ago, but no mods are showing. Is it secret for a reason? Or is there another way to see who is working without PM-ing the whole list?

They are like a virus, we can't see them, but they can strike you at any moment!

No, it's secret for no reason at all just to bug you. They draw straws to see who has to be public on the forum to field stupid, annoying, accusatory, whiny, and pointless questions from the members.

:auiqs.jpg:

warrior-forum-moderator1.jpeg

They are like a virus, we can't see them, but they can strike you at any moment!
Hey, Mike. I've got some questions about installing a green screen so I can neutralize my background on Zoom. You willing?

Hey, Mike. I've got some questions about installing a green screen so I can neutralize my background on Zoom. You willing?
I know nothing.

I know nothing.

That's an understatement

I know nothing.
Okay. Thought I'd give it a shot.

I know nothing.

That's an understatement
I know more than you do. Go ahead and ask me something.

I know nothing.

That's an understatement
Is the 4F open?

I know nothing.

That's an understatement
Is the 4F open?
Of course it is. You are just trying to torment Bruce! Good job btw!

Russian agents ? :stir: CIA ? Chinese Botz ? They do have tazerz

If the mods did not apply their control in secret, they might end up being held accountable for their actions because everybody could then see who they censor heavily and who they don't.

When the aim is to implement power without having any responsibility for how it is wielded, transparency of action would run counter to the overall plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back