Are the COVID death numbers being under reported?

vaccination rates lower in Trump-voting counties, more new cases in Trump voting areas, and more deaths among Trump supporters.

Well, you keep saying that blue states are invading and taking over all the red states! So that must be due to all of those Democrats. Vaccination rates may be lower because most people there already have their shots or are hearty enough to get along without it!

Those few remaining obviously have chosen death as a much preferable way to go than to have to live another day in the horror that is the illegal stolen election of that feeble-minded, wrinkly-skinned installed surrenderer, Josh Biddum and his circus monkey Harris.

Last edited:
I noticed the U.S. totals magically went down then never moved up with all the publicity of over run hospitals and deaths in each state.
The numbers don't match the inflated state deaths which admittedly double counted when blending weeks.
It sort of reminded me of
election night 2020.-for real
Note: this is happening with the counting percentage of Vaccinated as well.
5o7sa5.jpg

It depends on what is best politically for the Democrat party. They'll generally overstate the death count because that suits their narrative. They'll overstate when it comes to Texas or Florida which have governors that Democrats want to vilify. They'll overstate deaths to justify their lockdowns and their unexplainable desire to push drugs for Pfizer and Moderna that might not work and could even kill people. They'll play it down when people like Cuomo, Murphy and Wolf put the infected in nursing homes which ended up killing thousands more than reported. And let's not forget that the media will report anything the Democrats want them to. You'll get whatever bullshit the Democrats want them to feed you.
Yep.

Jo

Look at this:

Texas on the week ending of the 28th August:

Reported COVID Deaths numbers (from the State)
View attachment 543423
This says the 7 day average on the date was 193. That would be 1,351 people died from COVID as the state reported...

CDC Excess Deaths numbers
View attachment 543421

This shows 2,486 more people died in Texas than expected... That is 62.2% higher than expected...

So 2,486 - 1,351 = 1,135...

That is a lot of people extra to die... We can also show the same in Florida with similar numbers...

Am i missing something here...

Can someone explain how all these people are dying from?

You don't suppose it because of the tens of thousands of Illegal democrats flooding the border do you?

So do you want the whole world to go for Herd Immunity....

This would mean 1% world population dying. Minimum... That would mean 60 million people dead, 3 million in US alone...

The Health Systems around the world would collapse under the weight of sick people...

We could millions of cases of Long COVID and the problems they bring...

Herd Immunity has huge drawbacks and massive unintended consequences.... UK wanted to try it and it was a disaster...
No, it could've been done. But not like Cumo who put covid positive people into nursing homes. But the way Trump wanted to do it the right way.

Well, you keep saying that blue states are invading and taking over all the red states! So that must be due to all of those Democrats. Vaccination rates may be lower because most people there already have their shots or are hearty enough to get along without it!

Those few remaining obviously have chosen death as a much preferable way to go than to have to live another day in the horror that is the illegal stolen election of that feeble-minded, wrinkly-skinned installed surrenderer, Josh Biddum and his circus monkey Harris.
All those libs rushed into the Trump counties right after the election, hmm?
g3sln9y3lno71.jpg

All those libs rushed into the Trump counties right after the election, hmm?
g3sln9y3lno71.jpg
First of all moron I don't think anyone asks the covid patients who are entering the hospital what their politics are. Secondly, double moron, Trump has done nothing but preach vaccination from day one. So I'm not sure what point you're trying to make but if it's just another liberal lie I get it....it's just another liberal lie.... In fact everyone gets it.

Jo

First of all moron I don't think anyone asks the covid patients who are entering the hospital what their politics are. Secondly, double moron, Trump has done nothing but preach vaccination from day one. So I'm not sure what point you're trying to make but if it's just another liberal lie I get it....it's just another liberal lie.... In fact everyone gets it.

Jo
Trump never encouraged his supported to get vaccinated until March, and then so half-assed. Trump was booed when he encouraged vaccines.

The blame goes to right-wing media and Tucker Carlson for discouraging vaccination though.

Look at this:

Texas on the week ending of the 28th August:

Reported COVID Deaths numbers (from the State)
View attachment 543423
This says the 7 day average on the date was 193. That would be 1,351 people died from COVID as the state reported...

CDC Excess Deaths numbers
View attachment 543421

This shows 2,486 more people died in Texas than expected... That is 62.2% higher than expected...

So 2,486 - 1,351 = 1,135...

That is a lot of people extra to die... We can also show the same in Florida with similar numbers...

Am i missing something here...

Can someone explain how all these people are dying from?
Florida and TEXAS got a lot of extra people in them..........where are the pulling the expected dead number from?

No it's not

Not millions. Yet. For that, we have Rochelle Walensky to thank. People going in and getting their third Pfizer booster in 8 months AT THE SAME TIME as their flu shot. I'm talking healthy young people.

Govt running fast and furious, but they can only hide this disaster for so long

nobody ever made the assertion that vaccination would prevent infection. This only comes from your imagination.
That's a damn lie.............That is exactly how they were first selling the vaccinations.

Forum List

Back