Are the COVID death numbers being under reported?

You mean the way New York underreported them under Cuomo?

Yea and what's really funny is that liberals were using HIS numbers to prove he was doing things so well and Florida wasn't. Turns out Florida and their REPUBLICAN governor were reporting HONEST numbers and Cuomo was just fudging his.

Liberals are so fucking gullible. If the son of a bitch has a D after his name they believe what he says no questions asked.

Last edited:
That's probably long enough to get herd immunity. We shutdown let the virus continue on till it mutated into another strain. Thanks Fauci.
So do you want the whole world to go for Herd Immunity....

This would mean 1% world population dying. Minimum... That would mean 60 million people dead, 3 million in US alone...

The Health Systems around the world would collapse under the weight of sick people...

We could millions of cases of Long COVID and the problems they bring...

Herd Immunity has huge drawbacks and massive unintended consequences.... UK wanted to try it and it was a disaster...

You mean the way New York underreported them under Cuomo?
Fair question

I have gone for the worst wee in New York Weekending 16th Jan 2021 (thought it would be a bit fairer of week than the start when reporting could be sketchy...

1632695186063.png

The weekly report for that week was : 462 (on the 7 day average)

1632695126368.png

That week the excess deaths was 944.

This substantial as well but I would like to know how that number is out as well...

I will say that the previous April it looks like there was substantial over reporting.... They actually reported more people died of COVID than actually died in total. That would suggest there is no real agenda...

Attachments

• 1632694998416.png
    1632694998416.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 14
Look at this:

Texas on the week ending of the 28th August:

Reported COVID Deaths numbers (from the State)
View attachment 543423
This says the 7 day average on the date was 193. That would be 1,351 people died from COVID as the state reported...

CDC Excess Deaths numbers
View attachment 543421

This shows 2,486 more people died in Texas than expected... That is 62.2% higher than expected...

So 2,486 - 1,351 = 1,135...

That is a lot of people extra to die... We can also show the same in Florida with similar numbers...

Am i missing something here...

Can someone explain how all these people are dying from?

A better question is why did CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the MSM stop the 24/7 scrolling death/covid counts as soon as Drone Killing Kids *Joe became president?

Manipulation of the numbers. Plain and simple, and just more lies.
CDC isn't manipulating them... These are the number of deaths reported... That is a very specific reporting structure that has been there for decades if not over a century...

I would like to think that neither DeSantis or Cumeo were fudging numbers but that the reporting is some how off... Because of lockdowns countries found that there was less people actually dying when the numbers are brought low...

US has seemed to longer periods of excess deaths than Europe... It is just interesting...

CDC isn't manipulating them... These are the number of deaths reported... That is a very specific reporting structure that has been there for decades if not over a century...

I would like to think that neither DeSantis or Cumeo were fudging numbers but that the reporting is some how off... Because of lockdowns countries found that there was less people actually dying when the numbers are brought low...

US has seemed to longer periods of excess deaths than Europe... It is just interesting...
The CDC has been caught in multiple lies. They have no credibility.

The CDC has been caught in multiple lies. They have no credibility.

The CDC just collects this data from the States...

So you are saying the CDC got every state to create false death certs and submit the wrong numbers... How many people would have to be in on the whole conspiracy?

I think you have to do better than that..

The CDC just collects this data from the States...

So you are saying the CDC got every state to create false death certs and submit the wrong numbers... How many people would have to be in on the whole conspiracy?

I think you have to do better than that..
No the states did it themselves. The CDC does not check on them. Someone should.

Here's one of the favorite books of Mr. COVID, himself, Kill Bill. Note the cover endorsement.

View attachment 544287
I have an honours degree in statistics...

Please explain to me how they managed to manipulate these figures and how many people were in on this whole conspiracy... They would have to have people from every political background manipulating them..

I have an honours degree in statistics...

Please explain to me how they managed to manipulate these figures and how many people were in on this whole conspiracy... They would have to have people from every political background manipulating them..
Congrats. We have never heard the truth about Covid. All we have are best guesses. It was a political weapon, not a pandemic.

No the states did it themselves. The CDC does not check on them. Someone should.
So the states created a bunch of fake death certs????

Someone in Texas State decided to this??? And a bunch in Florida?

Think of what you are saying... This is all checkable data... What was the motivation of these people in Texas(who probably from a mix of parties)?

Congrats. We have never heard the truth about Covid. All we have are best guesses. It was a political weapon, not a pandemic.
So the 688k people dead in a America was just all made up...

IF you want to go down the Conspiracy Theory route you have to back it up with hard evidence...

Are you saying the funerals were staged?

So the states created a bunch of fake death certs????

Someone in Texas State decided to this??? And a bunch in Florida?

Think of what you are saying... This is all checkable data... What was the motivation of these people in Texas(who probably from a mix of parties)?
I guess you have not seen the leaked Zoom call where doctors are trying to figure out how to list more patients with Covid. Big bucks for Covid!

I guess you have not seen the leaked Zoom call where doctors are trying to figure out how to list more patients with Covid. Big bucks for Covid!
Again doesn't explain the excess deaths which suggest under reporting unless you can say how all these people died?

Forum List

Back