Sure Glad We Got All Of Those HumVEEs Up-armored So The Iranians Could Be Protected From Israel

Iran has a lot of our weapons now....thanks to Joe Biden and his horrendous pullout.

They have been working for years to replace the Humvee. Fielding of JLTV starts soon.
1632584164096.png

They have been working for years to replace the Humvee. Fielding of JLTV starts soon.
View attachment 543766

What's your point?
Is this a really great way to upgrade our military TO&E to you?

These people are unaware that once the US ships weapons and equipment to a war zone it is not shipped back because of cost.
Yeah I remember when we left all our Abrams tanks in Iraq....not. Poor excuse for arming and destabilizing the region more

What's your point?
Is this a really great way to upgrade our military TO&E to you?
You know we got a big history of leaving crap all over the world in host countries, especially crap that is being phased out, sometimes crap that is too big a hassle to decontaminate and get back into the country. We literally some times push good equipment overboard on the way back if we do take time to get every microspec of foreign soil off and out of and load it up. Heard anything about a replacement parts log resupply chain set up for those vehicles from here? Me neither. How long do you think they will be serviceable? Did you meet a bunch Afghani troops committed to proper maintenance and service of field combat vehicles? I didn't think so. You may fool some civilian rubes with your line, but not anybody actually familiar with how it really works.

So we have to spend a million dollars each to take out 2000 HumVEEs being driven by Iranian terrorists.
I am sure they will break down at a desired point of the need for capitalism to make some money off repairs and spare parts.....We got 'em hooked now....

You know we got a big history of leaving crap all over the world in host countries, especially crap that is being phased out, sometimes crap that is too big a hassle to decontaminate and get back into the country. We literally some times push good equipment overboard on the way back if we do take time to get every microspec of foreign soil off and out of and load it up. Heard anything about a replacement parts log resupply chain set up for those vehicles from here? Me neither. How long do you think they will be serviceable? Did you meet a bunch Afghani troops committed to proper maintenance and service of field combat vehicles? I didn't think so. You may fool some civilian rubes with your line, but not anybody actually familiar with how it really works.
During Reagan we were not allowed to keep shelf stock parts to repair the generators.

You don't think that Iran can get ahold of replacement parts for HumVEEs? A month ago you probably thought they couldn't get any HumVEEs either.
And just because they're being phased out doesn't mean they aren't serviceable.
Never mind all of nightvision goggles they left behind...the drones....the choppers...the weapons that will last for 50-100-200 years.
All of that stuff will be coming at our kids downrange eventually.
I captured a Bolt action .308 from a Somali a few years ago that was made in 1939. I'm sure they'll be using our Mk 4s for decades.

Last edited:
doesnt matter...waste not want not and ya dont leave equipment for your enemy......

It seems the best time to take all that equipment out of the country is when you were going from 14,000 troops to 2500. When you are down to 2500 there is no way for them to get it all out.

Forum List

Back