Are Republicans setting us up for a Sri Lanka type attack here?

So I just read your entire article. Nowhere does it say the US tipped them off. In fact it says militants tipped them off. And they’re not even sure if India said anything because India is not saying anything.

You lose..........again.
Nowhere can you prove "what they say" is the truth.
I believe the US ambassador over what Sri Lanka it says.
The Sri Lankan government is such a mess right now that their Prime Minister wasn't even notified of the threats -- kept out of the loop for either political or security reasons, I guess. People's heads are beginning to roll over there (and not the terrorists). So yeah, the US ambassador's information is a much safer bet.
That's what happens when liberals are in charge.
Democrats, which includes some liberals, just got control of the house.

Even the Mueller investigation came from Republicans. Not Democrats.

You guys aren’t going to rewrite history this time. It’s a big fail.
No matter what you call who it came from they are all liberal pos.

Hundreds of people killed and 500 people injured.

Coordinated attacks.

The intelligence community not having even a clue that this is going to happen.

The republican president trusts despot and murderer Vladimir Putin over our intelligence agencies.

Republicans calling our department of justice the deep state and suggesting they are the enemies of America.

Donald Trump giving classified material to the Russians in the American oval office after he made Americans leave so they couldn’t witness the transaction. Would you feel safe working for intelligence agencies knowing your president is giving your work away to the enemies of America?

Can you imagine the morale within the FBI and the CIA now that Republicans trust Russian over them?
Who would want to investigate knowing you might possibly not be believed?
Since it was ISIS who did it and admitted to it, one can only surmise that once again you are a lying sack. If anyone is setting us up it's filthy liberals.
ISIS may have done it......is this the ISIS that donnie claimed was destroyed?
It's the Isis that shitstain obama armed and supplied.
Prove it.

I swear, if I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd think the Russians are pouring stuff into our water supply that turns our partisans into crazed, raving, delusional lunatics.

SOMETHING is doing it, may as well blame the Russians.
Rderp was like that way before the last election....He has become the norm within the Democrat Party.
Why are you attacking me? Republicans are the ones that attacked the FBI and the CIA.
The CIA and FBI are just partisan agencies. They are anti American arms of the democratic party. Who warned us about the Tsaranev brothers? Who gave us a detailed report of the attendance at a Chechyn bomb making camp? That was Russia. Who said these were innocent refugees? That would be our FBI and CIA.

Both agencies need to be dissolved and replaced with patriots. Preferably from militias.
yea like those militia guys can do what the FBI does.....
That’s not obvious to those people.

Coordinated attacks.

The republican president trusts despot and murderer Vladimir Putin over our intelligence agencies.

Republicans calling our department of justice the deep state and suggesting they are the enemies of America.

Donald Trump giving classified material to the Russians in the American oval office after he made Americans leave so they couldn’t witness the transaction. Would you feel safe working for intelligence agencies knowing your president is giving your work away to the enemies of America?

Can you imagine the morale within the FBI and the CIA now that Republicans trust Russian over them?

Peaceful Muslims in Sri Lanka warned the authorities and international intelligence agencies weeks in advance that they could expect an Easter attack from the fringe group of Jihadists that committed the attacks, and identified them by the name of the group and some of its members.

The group that attacked the churches believes that everyone who is not Muslim should die, and if your retarded ass wants to appease that, I don't know what to tell you.

I swear, if I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd think the Russians are pouring stuff into our water supply that turns our partisans into crazed, raving, delusional lunatics.

After Russia spent millions to attack our democratic system Jared Kushner sat in front of an audience yesterday and said Russian only put out a couple of Facebook ads and that was it.
That undermines not only what Russia did but our entire intelligence community.
Russia had to be cheering. Their propaganda worked. And trumps minions are repeating it and getting it out into the American public.
And you f*ckers are going to call me crazy?
We’ll FU. Bunch of a$$ wholes.

Jared Kushner says Russia investigations more harmful to US 'than a couple Facebook ads'

Calm down, Sparky...you're going to pee yourself if you keep this up! Trump won because you liberals ran a REALLY bad candidate! It wasn't the Russians...it's wasn't Wikileaks...it wasn't Fox News...it was Hillary. Now go wipe the spittle off your face...you're embarrassing yourself!

Coordinated attacks.

The rank and file FBI and CIA agents know that Republicans have ALWAYS trusted them more than Democrats have! They also know that their politically appointed superiors were playing games with the last election and during it's aftermath. Brennan, McCabe, Comey, Strozk...those are the people that Republicans don't trust...and with good reason!
Yeah they helped trump get elected because most of them are Republicans. Now they’re having buyers remorse. So is most of America that voted for the Pied Piper of morons.

Most of them are Republicans because the GOP supports the FBI and the CIA. You Democrats have always treated them like a necessary evil...or you did right up until you had some sleazy types in charge of those agencies that were willing to overthrow a constitutionally elected President! The rank and file of the FBI and the CIA know that Democrats don't care about them...this has all been political posturing on your part. The GOP will be there for them long after Trump is gone. You guys won't be...and they know it!

After Russia spent millions to attack our democratic system Jared Kushner sat in front of an audience yesterday and said Russian only put out a couple of Facebook ads and that was it.
That undermines not only what Russia did but our entire intelligence community.
Russia had to be cheering. Their propaganda worked. And trumps minions are repeating it and getting it out into the American public.
And you f*ckers are going to call me crazy?
We’ll FU. Bunch of a$$ wholes.

Jared Kushner says Russia investigations more harmful to US 'than a couple Facebook ads'
How do you make it through a day?

How much of what you post do you actually believe?

Rhetorical questions. I don't expect straight answers here.
I posted a link. You can watch the conversation on video. Do you guys work to be this stupid? It can’t come natural. Not at this level.
No one is capable of lowering to the level of stupidity you display daily, you pathetic ranting sock.

Forum List

Back