Are Republicans setting us up for a Sri Lanka type attack here?

Hundreds of people killed and 500 people injured.

Coordinated attacks.

The intelligence community not having even a clue that this is going to happen.

The republican president trusts despot and murderer Vladimir Putin over our intelligence agencies.

Republicans calling our department of justice the deep state and suggesting they are the enemies of America.

Donald Trump giving classified material to the Russians in the American oval office after he made Americans leave so they couldnā€™t witness the transaction. Would you feel safe working for intelligence agencies knowing your president is giving your work away to the enemies of America?

Can you imagine the morale within the FBI and the CIA now that Republicans trust Russian over them?
Who would want to investigate knowing you might possibly not be believed?
Are you accusing Russians of Terrorist activities? Because last time I looked all the Terrorists were Muslims.

Coordinated attacks.

The republican president trusts despot and murderer Vladimir Putin over our intelligence agencies.

Republicans calling our department of justice the deep state and suggesting they are the enemies of America.

Donald Trump giving classified material to the Russians in the American oval office after he made Americans leave so they couldnā€™t witness the transaction. Would you feel safe working for intelligence agencies knowing your president is giving your work away to the enemies of America?

Can you imagine the morale within the FBI and the CIA now that Republicans trust Russian over them?

As per the norm you, sir did not do your homework. Aww . . . did your dog eat it again?

U.S., India Warned Sri Lanka Weeks Before Easter Terror Attacks
Hilarious that you post a link that you have to subscribe to to read.

I swear, if I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd think the Russians are pouring stuff into our water supply that turns our partisans into crazed, raving, delusional lunatics.

SOMETHING is doing it, may as well blame the Russians.
After Russia spent millions to attack our democratic system Jared Kushner sat in front of an audience yesterday and said Russian only put out a couple of Facebook ads and that was it.
That undermines not only what Russia did but our entire intelligence community.
Russia had to be cheering. Their propaganda worked. And trumps minions are repeating it and getting it out into the American public.
And you f*ckers are going to call me crazy?
Weā€™ll FU. Bunch of a$$ wholes.

Jared Kushner says Russia investigations more harmful to US 'than a couple Facebook ads'
How do you make it through a day?

How much of what you post do you actually believe?

Rhetorical questions. I don't expect straight answers here.
I posted a link. You can watch the conversation on video. Do you guys work to be this stupid? It canā€™t come natural. Not at this level.
Try to calm down.

And regarding "you guys": I lean left and voted for Hillary.

I just often wonder what goes on in the minds of zealots. I truly believe that, at some point, you can no longer distinguish reality from fantasy.

You people, both ends, are killing us. I'd just like to know the mind of the perpetrators a bit more. That's all.

Coordinated attacks.

Since it was ISIS who did it and admitted to it, one can only surmise that once again you are a lying sack. If anyone is setting us up it's filthy liberals.
It couldnā€™t have been Isis because Trump said he destroyed Isis.

You donā€™t have to listen to the intelligence community because Trump said he destroyed Isis.
Trump did not claim to have destroyed isis worldwide. Only in Syria if I recall. Next lie please. After we destroyed the Nazis in Germany, there were still nazis. Especially in South America.

Coordinated attacks.

As per the norm you, sir did not do your homework. Aww . . . did your dog eat it again?

I just found out youā€™re a f*cking liar.

US ambassador: We did not warn Sri Lanka about attacks
The US says it did not provide Sri Lanka with advance intelligence regarding imminent attacks prior to Easter Sunday, the US Ambassador to Sri Lanka Alaina Teplitz told CNNā€™s Christiane Amanpour Tuesday.

Why this matters: This contradicts what the Sri Lankan government said. Sri Lankan government minister Harsha de Silva told CNN Monday that advance intelligence had been provided by ā€œboth India and the United States.ā€

Live updates: Investigation into blasts on hotels and churches in Sri Lanka - CNN

How that works? Youā€™re kind calls me a liar and then I prove what Iā€™m saying and then youā€™re kind is still calling me a liar and it turns out Iā€™m not the stupid one.

I swear, if I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd think the Russians are pouring stuff into our water supply that turns our partisans into crazed, raving, delusional lunatics.

SOMETHING is doing it, may as well blame the Russians.
Rderp was like that way before the last election....He has become the norm within the Democrat Party.
Why are you attacking me? Republicans are the ones that attacked the FBI and the CIA.
Telling the truth about your sheer stupidity isn't an attack, Corky.

Coordinated attacks.

The US says it did not provide Sri Lanka with advance intelligence regarding imminent attacks prior to Easter Sunday, the US Ambassador to Sri Lanka Alaina Teplitz told CNNā€™s Christiane Amanpour Tuesday.

Why this matters: This contradicts what the Sri Lankan government said. Sri Lankan government minister Harsha de Silva told CNN Monday that advance intelligence had been provided by ā€œboth India and the United States.ā€

Live updates: Investigation into blasts on hotels and churches in Sri Lanka - CNN

How that works? Youā€™re kind calls me a liar and then I prove what Iā€™m saying and then youā€™re kind is still calling me a liar and it turns out Iā€™m not the stupid one.

Exclusive: Sri Lanka was warned of threat hours before suicide attacks - sources - Reuters

There's one you can read for free. CNN rules your world, rocks it, get's you off, doesn't it?

Coordinated attacks.

Since it was ISIS who did it and admitted to it, one can only surmise that once again you are a lying sack. If anyone is setting us up it's filthy liberals.

You donā€™t have to listen to the intelligence community because Trump said he destroyed Isis.
Trump did not claim to have destroyed isis worldwide. Only in Syria if I recall. Next lie please. After we destroyed the Nazis in Germany, there were still nazis. Especially in South America.
ISIS almost totally destroyed

Trump says U.S. will soon announce full destruction of ISIS caliphate

Thatā€™s Isis everywhere.
Hey if you donā€™t believe what Trump says how can you believe anything?

Coordinated attacks.

Exclusive: Sri Lanka was warned of threat hours before suicide attacks - sources - Reuters

There's one you can read for free. CNN rules your world, rocks it, get's you off, doesn't it?
US had no advance warning of Sri Lanka bombings, ambassador says

So you donā€™t believe the US ambassador but you believe Sri Lanka? Is that because the US ambassador was appointed by Trump and you donā€™t believe anything Trump says?
But I thought youā€™re kind believed everything Trump says? So whatā€™s the truth?

Coordinated attacks.

Trump on Syria: ISIS almost totally destroyed

Trump says U.S. will soon announce full destruction of ISIS caliphate

Thatā€™s Isis everywhere.
Hey if you donā€™t believe what Trump says how can you believe anything?
Except for the fact that it's clearly not everywhere. Next lie.

Coordinated attacks.

Deany, worry more about a Corleone Baptism Event that takes out all of the plotters and leaders of the Failed Coup against our President

Coordinated attacks.

So I just read your entire article. Nowhere does it say the US tipped them off. In fact it says militants tipped them off. And theyā€™re not even sure if India said anything because India is not saying anything.

You lose..........again.

Coordinated attacks.

Militias...attacks on black churches and synogogues....sending bombs to prominent Democrats and threatening members of the press......I wonder where our next terrorist attack will come from........
Exactly.

Coordinated attacks.

Are you accusing Russians of Terrorist activities? Because last time I looked all the Terrorists were Muslims.
They attacked us. Duh!

Forum List

Back