Are Republicans setting us up for a Sri Lanka type attack here?

Because youā€™re kind thinks education is not only bad for America, but itā€™s bad for the rest of the world. Itā€™s the fault of education the terrorist attacks are happening. I think thatā€™s what youā€™re trying to suggest, right?
Why else complain about the well educated and educated immigrants?

Hundreds of people killed and 500 people injured.

Coordinated attacks.

The intelligence community not having even a clue that this is going to happen.

The republican president trusts despot and murderer Vladimir Putin over our intelligence agencies.

Republicans calling our department of justice the deep state and suggesting they are the enemies of America.

Donald Trump giving classified material to the Russians in the American oval office after he made Americans leave so they couldnā€™t witness the transaction. Would you feel safe working for intelligence agencies knowing your president is giving your work away to the enemies of America?

Can you imagine the morale within the FBI and the CIA now that Republicans trust Russian over them?
Who would want to investigate knowing you might possibly not be believed?
The Russians aren't going to blow up the Mall of America.
The Russians aren't going to blow up churches.
The Russians will just continue to undermine our unity and our perception of government and the media.

Because youā€™re kind thinks education is not only bad for America, but itā€™s bad for the rest of the world. Itā€™s the fault of education the terrorist attacks are happening. I think thatā€™s what youā€™re trying to suggest, right?
Huh?
Did you read the article?
Muslims are Muslims are Muslims.

You're so black inside with hatred for your President that your eyes will not see . . .
I see.

His crimes.
So paying off someone to post a Facebook ad to influence soft minded Liberals is a crime...
If only it were a couple of Facebook ads nobody would be complaining. Donā€™t be a dumb sh!t. Dumb sh!ttery is not cute.

By saying such nonsense as you said you were attacking our intelligence agencies and you were defending the Russians. Why donā€™t you move to Russia if you love it so much? I think they would love you there.
Soft minded Liberals...

Huh?
Did you read the article?
Muslims are Muslims are Muslims.
Yeah Muslims, what are they, like 2% of the terrorist attacks in this country? The other 75% comes from right wingers and Republicans.
Weā€™ve posted those stats before.
Thatā€™s because we keep them out.

Coordinated attacks.

The republican president trusts despot and murderer Vladimir Putin over our intelligence agencies.

Republicans calling our department of justice the deep state and suggesting they are the enemies of America.

Donald Trump giving classified material to the Russians in the American oval office after he made Americans leave so they couldnā€™t witness the transaction. Would you feel safe working for intelligence agencies knowing your president is giving your work away to the enemies of America?

Can you imagine the morale within the FBI and the CIA now that Republicans trust Russian over them?

As per the norm you, sir did not do your homework. Aww . . . did your dog eat it again?

U.S., India Warned Sri Lanka Weeks Before Easter Terror Attacks
I just found out youā€™re a f*cking liar.

US ambassador: We did not warn Sri Lanka about attacks
The US says it did not provide Sri Lanka with advance intelligence regarding imminent attacks prior to Easter Sunday, the US Ambassador to Sri Lanka Alaina Teplitz told CNNā€™s Christiane Amanpour Tuesday.

Why this matters: This contradicts what the Sri Lankan government said. Sri Lankan government minister Harsha de Silva told CNN Monday that advance intelligence had been provided by ā€œboth India and the United States.ā€

Live updates: Investigation into blasts on hotels and churches in Sri Lanka - CNN

How that works? Youā€™re kind calls me a liar and then I prove what Iā€™m saying and then youā€™re kind is still calling me a liar and it turns out Iā€™m not the stupid one.

Exclusive: Sri Lanka was warned of threat hours before suicide attacks - sources - Reuters

There's one you can read for free. CNN rules your world, rocks it, get's you off, doesn't it?
So I just read your entire article. Nowhere does it say the US tipped them off. In fact it says militants tipped them off. And theyā€™re not even sure if India said anything because India is not saying anything.

You lose..........again.
Nowhere can you prove "what they say" is the truth.

What this thread is really about, is the fact that Republicans have done a great job in undermining our confidence in our intelligence agencies.

Republicans are working tirelessly to keep America less safe.

Coordinated attacks.

As per the norm you, sir did not do your homework. Aww . . . did your dog eat it again?

The US says it did not provide Sri Lanka with advance intelligence regarding imminent attacks prior to Easter Sunday, the US Ambassador to Sri Lanka Alaina Teplitz told CNNā€™s Christiane Amanpour Tuesday.

Why this matters: This contradicts what the Sri Lankan government said. Sri Lankan government minister Harsha de Silva told CNN Monday that advance intelligence had been provided by ā€œboth India and the United States.ā€

Live updates: Investigation into blasts on hotels and churches in Sri Lanka - CNN

How that works? Youā€™re kind calls me a liar and then I prove what Iā€™m saying and then youā€™re kind is still calling me a liar and it turns out Iā€™m not the stupid one.

Exclusive: Sri Lanka was warned of threat hours before suicide attacks - sources - Reuters

There's one you can read for free. CNN rules your world, rocks it, get's you off, doesn't it?
So I just read your entire article. Nowhere does it say the US tipped them off. In fact it says militants tipped them off. And theyā€™re not even sure if India said anything because India is not saying anything.

You lose..........again.
I believe the US ambassador over what Sri Lanka it says.

I swear, if I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd think the Russians are pouring stuff into our water supply that turns our partisans into crazed, raving, delusional lunatics.

SOMETHING is doing it, may as well blame the Russians.
Rderp was like that way before the last election....He has become the norm within the Democrat Party.
Why are you attacking me? Republicans are the ones that attacked the FBI and the CIA.
The CIA and FBI are just partisan agencies. They are anti American arms of the democratic party. Who warned us about the Tsaranev brothers? Who gave us a detailed report of the attendance at a Chechyn bomb making camp? That was Russia. Who said these were innocent refugees? That would be our FBI and CIA.

Both agencies need to be dissolved and replaced with patriots. Preferably from militias.

You lose..........again.
The Sri Lankan government is such a mess right now that their Prime Minister wasn't even notified of the threats -- kept out of the loop for either political or security reasons, I guess. People's heads are beginning to roll over there (and not the terrorists). So yeah, the US ambassador's information is a much safer bet.

You lose..........again.
The Sri Lankan government is such a mess right now that their Prime Minister wasn't even notified of the threats -- kept out of the loop for either political or security reasons, I guess. People's heads are beginning to roll over there (and not the terrorists). So yeah, the US ambassador's information is a much safer bet.
That's what happens when liberals are in charge.

You lose..........again.
Liberals arenā€™t in charge here and yet 3/4 of the terrorist attacks come from your kind.

I swear, if I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd think the Russians are pouring stuff into our water supply that turns our partisans into crazed, raving, delusional lunatics.

Rderp was like that way before the last election....He has become the norm within the Democrat Party.
Why are you attacking me? Republicans are the ones that attacked the FBI and the CIA.
The CIA and FBI are just partisan agencies. They are anti American arms of the democratic party. Who warned us about the Tsaranev brothers? Who gave us a detailed report of the attendance at a Chechyn bomb making camp? That was Russia. Who said these were innocent refugees? That would be our FBI and CIA.

Both agencies need to be dissolved and replaced with patriots. Preferably from militias.
Now this is what Iā€™m talking about.

With drunk bitches like Tipsy, who needs Russians?

Coordinated attacks.

Since it was ISIS who did it and admitted to it, one can only surmise that once again you are a lying sack. If anyone is setting us up it's filthy liberals.
ISIS may have done it......is this the ISIS that donnie claimed was destroyed?

Coming from a meth cooch it's almost a compliment. You are a democrat. That means, automatically, that Russians are just better human beings than you are. Your best day will be when a cossack is dancing on your grave.

Coordinated attacks.

Since it was ISIS who did it and admitted to it, one can only surmise that once again you are a lying sack. If anyone is setting us up it's filthy liberals.
ISIS may have done it......is this the ISIS that donnie claimed was destroyed?
It's the Isis that shitstain obama armed and supplied.

You lose..........again.
Democrats, which includes some liberals, just got control of the house.

Even the Mueller investigation came from Republicans. Not Democrats.

You guys arenā€™t going to rewrite history this time. Itā€™s a big fail.

Coming from a meth cooch it's almost a compliment. You are a democrat. That means, automatically, that Russians are just better human beings than you are. Your best day will be when a cossack is dancing on your grave.
Wow. Is Tipsy your sock or something?

yea like those militia guys can do what the FBI does.....

Forum List

Back