Are Republicans all set to cave on “gun control”?

You can just kind of feel it can’t you?
All the pussies at Fox took Matthew McConaughey’s bait hook line and sinker…the theatrics are hilarious.
More of the nutless same to come from the GOP…..BANK ON IT!
Probably. :(

And that'll be the end of their NRA money.

I don't think its that likely at all.

After all, they have hopes of winning this fall. It would be sort of stupid to toss it all away and kiss Brandon's ring.

It is long past time for commonsense gun control on the Federal level.

Those few Republicans willing to demonstrate the courage necessary to enact potentially life-saving legislation are to be applauded.

All the pussies at Fox took Matthew McConaughey’s bait hook line and sinker…the theatrics are hilarious.
The GOP is a dog-shit party full of chicken shits and compromised wienies, lead by king no-dangling Mushmouth Mitch.

If they had a sack, they would be demanding a repeal to all federal gun laws.

The Fox analysts I watched seemed skeptical about the actor's performance. Watch out for junk like this desperate and cheap attempt to divide the republican base. It's all democrats have left when it's obvious that the Country is going down the drain under the democrat political majority.

Yes, I can feel it as well and I can smell it blowing in on a treacherous wind like crackling ozone in the distance. Something I will never understand is the supreme effectiveness of democratic politicians' and ideologues' appeals to emotion. We saw it with George Floyd; we saw it with COVID tyranny; now we're about to see it succeed again with Buffalo and Uvalde. On the other hand, republican and conservative appeals to emotion almost never succeed. Everyone knows, deep down in their personal guts, killing developing babies in the womb is not just wrong but fucking evil and it's an act against the human race. Attempting an emotional appeal however, based on such arguments will get you nowhere real fast. The modern formula is as follows: something outrageously bad happens to one or more American civilians; the democrats appeal to the emotions of the people at large; boom, boom new laws coming down, maybe even constitutional amendments. The last time I remember a conservative administration successfully appealing to emotion in order to win support for drastic measures was just after 9/11/01. The American people have become so goddamn gullible it's not funny.

They won't cave....They'll collaborate.

The lifer GOP swamp things are as terified of the kulaks being armed as are the commicrats.
They're also afraid after their phone lines get melted down that they'll be unemployed before a revolt makes them vulnerable because the government collapses.

It's a very precarious balance that keeps this gaggle of elitists scum in power. It won't take a whole lot before the masses, which include the military people that have the keys and combinations to all the weapons vaults, ammo depos, and machines to decide their lives matter more than the political elites.

One only has to recall how the USSR collapsed in a whimper, with unarmed peasants sitting on the tanks in the streets that got called out by the people who ended up taking fire from them. Our government is full of retards that believe islands can capsize and is being run by a potato. At his drunkest, Yeltsin was not as much of a joke as this assclown.

Last edited:

Those few Republicans willing to demonstrate the courage necessary to enact potentially life-saving legislation are to be applauded.

Another oxbow bend oxymoron. Enlighten us. Why was it not "long past time" for gun control after any one of thousands of mass shootings in inner city Baltimore or Detroit or Chicago over the last twenty or thirty years? Why does your side of the aisle not appeal to national emotion over the frequent mass shooting deaths of inner city black children? You doublespeak nothing but and hypocrite like a dervish.

Yanno, they actually do need to do something. Raising the age limit is good. Enhancing reporting measures for mentally ill people is good.

But taking it to "hey let's limit magazine sizes and ban certain classes of weapons" is utter betrayal.
Will they raise the age limit of the military where they can actually get Assault Weapons and tanks, and bombs, and flame throwers?

Will they raise the age limit of the military where they can actually get Assault Weapons and tanks, and bombs, and flame throwers?

I've thought about this as well. I was seventeen when I went into the Army—eighteen when I reached my first duty station and eighteen during the length of my entire first deployment. Back then, in the early 90's, we could own private firearms but had to store them in our battalion armory and could check them out on the weekends. Oddly enough, we could keep ammunition in our wall lockers in the barracks, as long as it wasn't 5.56. At the time I owned a 10mm Glock and an old surplus SKS. As for alcohol, technically we (the under 21 crowd) weren't supposed to buy it but no one said anything if a six pack ended up in our mini fridge in the barracks. What a dire insult to 17-20 year-old combat vets everywhere—sure, son go to war for us but you can't own private firearms, not just yet. It's bullshit.

You were shaken as a baby weren't you?

And I don't mean just throttled a little by a frustrated nanny. I mean you somehow made it through a spin cycle and tossed into a dryer, but lacking any actual vital organs in your skull you continue to cry, piss and moan because you'll never get to suckle on a woman's tit without the exchange of cash.

The "republicrats" that "demonstrate the courage necessary to enact potentially life-saving" laws are threatened by pieces of shit like you because they're trying to prevent the deaths of infants, yet sociopaths come from as far away as commiefornia with guns they're probably not legally in possession of to execute those judges who might prevent whores from disposing of leftist genetic garbage.

Is that a summary you can applaud?

Vacuous jabbering retards like you are as useful as having taste buds in my asshole.

How about voting? I'd actually go along with that. If you can't legally own a gun, you can't vote.

I'll go a step further, If you're not paying property tax, you can't buy a weapon from an FFL holder or vote...

How about that?

Forum List

Back