Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country?

Have you condemned those who support the traitorous religions that do.

I don't condemn belief, only behaviors ... it's the American in me I guess ...

Regards
DL

You have no regards ... just hatred of those who do not agree with your narcissistic self ...
Maybe get a job and move out from your parent's basement ...

Regards
DL

You have no regards ... just hatred of those who do not agree with your narcissistic self ...

Their behavior has many gays and women being denied equal status in our societies. If that is not enough harm for you, ----

I am the parent, imbecile.

That is why I do not like your ilk disowning their own children for being exactly what they and to you, god created.

Regards
DL

Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country?

Our first allegiance is to our countries.

Our laws and political leanings are moving us towards laïcité, a rather rigid form of the best religious freedoms/ideology, quirky or not, for all. Keep it to yourself will be the order of the day. Happy days. All within a Western style of freedom seeking governance.

Should our backwards thinking mainstream religions be asked to be more representative of good law?

Negative discrimination without a just cause is what Yahweh admits to doing in Job 2;3., when he allowed Satan to move him to sin against Job.

Christians should admit their sin and stop preaching that it is a good to be homophobic and misogynous, contradicting the law of the land.

Regards
DL

So Christians should disregard what the Bible says and change their belief system to suit you thereby sending themselves to hell. That about cover it?

Not me. The law of the land.

And yes, the bible should be discarded when a better way is shown.

The ancients did not live as well as we did and the laws they were forced to live by cannot apply today.

Regards
DL

Nope, sorry. Just because someone believes something you don't in no way means you get to cancel them.

Their behavior has many gays and women being denied equal status in our societies. If that is not enough harm for you, ----
That is why I do not like your ilk disowning their own children for being exactly what they and to you, god created.

The lack of maturity in your discourse in this thread would indicate that you are very young ... inexperienced ... unaware of the depth and width of human understanding and beliefs ...

I'm sad for you, only perceiving the evil in others ... and then blind to your own evil ...

Our laws and political leanings are moving us towards laïcité, a rather rigid form of the best religious freedoms/ideology, quirky or not, for all. Keep it to yourself will be the order of the day. Happy days. All within a Western style of freedom seeking governance.

Should our backwards thinking mainstream religions be asked to be more representative of good law?

Negative discrimination without a just cause is what Yahweh admits to doing in Job 2;3., when he allowed Satan to move him to sin against Job.

Christians should admit their sin and stop preaching that it is a good to be homophobic and misogynous, contradicting the law of the land.

Regards
DL

Are you referring to muslims who punish homosexuality with death and sexually mutilate little girls?

This applies more to Christian homophobes and misogynous, but given that Islam has the same vile god as Christians, it also applies to them.

Look mat your faults before trying to deflect to the faults of others.

Regards
DL

Not really. The practices I referred to are not practiced by any modern Christian denomination, nor are they endorsed by any secular government. However, they are widely practiced by many Islamic cultures, in some cases as a matter of not only religious law, but civil law as well (Iran, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, etc.).

Christian in the U.S. have been charged with murdering gays just because they were gays.

You focus on your other Abrahamic cults and ignore that yours has the same vile homophobic and misogynous policies.

Your left wing is progressing but your right wing is loony and immoral.

That is what you get when your god is a genocidal piece of garbage.

Regards
DL

Again, when you ignore and apologize for atrocities committed in the name of barbaric religions, you are enabling them. You're guilty.

I know of no Christian Church that relegates nonbelievers to second rate status.

Regards
DL

So Christians should disregard what the Bible says and change their belief system to suit you thereby sending themselves to hell. That about cover it?

The ancients did not live as well as we did and the laws they were forced to live by cannot apply today.

Regards
DL

Nope, sorry. Just because someone believes something you don't in no way means you get to cancel them.

My beliefs are inconsequential.

Believers putting their genocidal god's immoral laws above our elected governments laws is treason.

Give to Caesar as you were told by your bible to do.

I know you do not follow your god at all, but you might see the wisdom your bible tells you about your relation to the state that protects your body and immoral thinking mind.

Stop hating women and gays.

Regards
DL

The lack of maturity in your discourse in this thread would indicate that you are very young ... inexperienced ... unaware of the depth and width of human understanding and beliefs ...

I'm sad for you, only perceiving the evil in others ... and then blind to your own evil ...

Nice that you agree that there is evil in the Christian belief.

Not nice that you are such a immoral thinker, except to Satan.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Are you referring to muslims who punish homosexuality with death and sexually mutilate little girls?

This applies more to Christian homophobes and misogynous, but given that Islam has the same vile god as Christians, it also applies to them.

Regards
DL

Not really. The practices I referred to are not practiced by any modern Christian denomination, nor are they endorsed by any secular government. However, they are widely practiced by many Islamic cultures, in some cases as a matter of not only religious law, but civil law as well (Iran, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, etc.).

Christian in the U.S. have been charged with murdering gays just because they were gays.

You focus on your other Abrahamic cults and ignore that yours has the same vile homophobic and misogynous policies.

Regards
DL

Again, when you ignore and apologize for atrocities committed in the name of barbaric religions, you are enabling them. You're guilty.

If you get that I do apologetics for homophobia and misogyny, you show your low level of reading comprehension, to the point of idiocy.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

If you get that I do apologetics for homophobia and misogyny, you show your low level of reading comprehension, to the point of idiocy.

Regards
DL

You do, and you're just an anti-Semite and a Christophobic bigot. You're a dime a dozen in the Islamist shithole backwaters across the world. Missile targets.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

You do, and you're just an anti-Semite and a Christophobic bigot. You're a dime a dozen in the Islamist shithole backwaters across the world. Missile targets.

What a dummy, and liar to boot.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

.....and all the inbreeding in Islamic countries has resulted in increased mental illness and lowered intelligence.

laïcité
That would be “laity.” English please.
We're stupid fucks and we don't know what we're doing with our lives when we go to church and listen to the sermons of such learned clergy.
Are gays marrying in your sect? Women priests?
It it is entirely possible that when “gays” marry, they do give up the “gay lifestyle” a.k.a. the “singles lifestyle.” Whether a promiscuous man or woman will remain faithful to one and only one spouse is the question. There are too many bachelorette parties and last nights out with the guys in those churchs. Women priests? There are plenty of nuns and female Sunday school teachers, and they have plenty of power. Screaming rape and calling the cops to press charges if a guy even looks cross-eyed at them.

I don't believe in sexual orientation. There's an oriental nightclub in Chinatown San Francisco, California, or something like that, and people aren't telling the truth when they get out of bed in the morning. There's a pimp banging on some other dude, “You can't have that girl you want, you're fucking gay.”

“Gender identity” as per federal law is meaningless as well; under federal law it is nothing but another codeword for marital status. Marriage in a vice lord church.

laïcité
That would be “laity.” English please.
We're stupid fucks and we don't know what we're doing with our lives when we go to church and listen to the sermons of such learned clergy.
Are gays marrying in your sect? Women priests?
It it is entirely possible that when “gays” marry, they do give up the “gay lifestyle” a.k.a. the “singles lifestyle.” Whether a promiscuous man or woman will remain faithful to one and only one spouse is the question. There are too many bachelorette parties and last nights out with the guys in those churchs. Women priests? There are plenty of nuns and female Sunday school teachers, and they have plenty of power. Screaming rape and calling the cops to press charges if a guy even looks cross-eyed at them.

I don't believe in sexual orientation. There's an oriental nightclub in Chinatown San Francisco, California, or something like that, and people aren't telling the truth when they get out of bed in the morning. There's a pimp banging on some other dude, “You can't have that girl you want, you're fucking gay.”

“Gender identity” as per federal law is meaningless as well; under federal law it is nothing but another codeword for marital status. Marriage in a vice lord church.

Laïcité

Secularism in France - Wikipedia

Do I hear an apology?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

What a dummy, and liar to boot.

Regards
DL

Say hi to your seven year old wife and your goat mistress for me, ok?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
I bet your kid is fucked up.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

My beliefs are inconsequential.

Believers putting their genocidal god's immoral laws above our elected governments laws is treason.

Give to Caesar as you were told by your bible to do.

I know you do not follow your god at all, but you might see the wisdom your bible tells you about your relation to the state that protects your body and immoral thinking mind.

Stop hating women and gays.

Regards
DL
Your beliefs? You don't have beliefs. You have arguments against others having beliefs. You are a militant atheist.

Forum List

Back