Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country?

laïcité
That would be “laity.” English please.
We're stupid fucks and we don't know what we're doing with our lives when we go to church and listen to the sermons of such learned clergy.
Are gays marrying in your sect? Women priests?
It it is entirely possible that when “gays” marry, they do give up the “gay lifestyle” a.k.a. the “singles lifestyle.” Whether a promiscuous man or woman will remain faithful to one and only one spouse is the question. There are too many bachelorette parties and last nights out with the guys in those churchs. Women priests? There are plenty of nuns and female Sunday school teachers, and they have plenty of power. Screaming rape and calling the cops to press charges if a guy even looks cross-eyed at them.

I don't believe in sexual orientation. There's an oriental nightclub in Chinatown San Francisco, California, or something like that, and people aren't telling the truth when they get out of bed in the morning. There's a pimp banging on some other dude, “You can't have that girl you want, you're fucking gay.”

“Gender identity” as per federal law is meaningless as well; under federal law it is nothing but another codeword for marital status. Marriage in a vice lord church.

Laïcité

Secularism in France - Wikipedia

Do I hear an apology?

Regards
DL
The french are deluded duck eating twats who are well on their way of darwinizing themselves out of existence.

Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country?

Our first allegiance is to our countries.

Our laws and political leanings are moving us towards laïcité, a rather rigid form of the best religious freedoms/ideology, quirky or not, for all. Keep it to yourself will be the order of the day. Happy days. All within a Western style of freedom seeking governance.

Should our backwards thinking mainstream religions be asked to be more representative of good law?

Negative discrimination without a just cause is what Yahweh admits to doing in Job 2;3., when he allowed Satan to move him to sin against Job.

Christians should admit their sin and stop preaching that it is a good to be homophobic and misogynous, contradicting the law of the land.

Regards
DL

You can be a Christian without discriminating against women, gays or people of color, Muslims or Jews... and if you do believe they are lesser humans, that's OK too. We are a secular society so legally you can't discriminate against them.

Basically those Christians are just assholes.

Our laws and political leanings are moving us towards laïcité, a rather rigid form of the best religious freedoms/ideology, quirky or not, for all. Keep it to yourself will be the order of the day. Happy days. All within a Western style of freedom seeking governance.

Should our backwards thinking mainstream religions be asked to be more representative of good law?

Negative discrimination without a just cause is what Yahweh admits to doing in Job 2;3., when he allowed Satan to move him to sin against Job.

Christians should admit their sin and stop preaching that it is a good to be homophobic and misogynous, contradicting the law of the land.

Regards
DL

Are you referring to muslims who punish homosexuality with death and sexually mutilate little girls?

You sure are ignorant about Muslims.

laïcité
We're stupid fucks and we don't know what we're doing with our lives when we go to church and listen to the sermons of such learned clergy.
It it is entirely possible that when “gays” marry, they do give up the “gay lifestyle” a.k.a. the “singles lifestyle.” Whether a promiscuous man or woman will remain faithful to one and only one spouse is the question. There are too many bachelorette parties and last nights out with the guys in those churchs. Women priests? There are plenty of nuns and female Sunday school teachers, and they have plenty of power. Screaming rape and calling the cops to press charges if a guy even looks cross-eyed at them.

I don't believe in sexual orientation. There's an oriental nightclub in Chinatown San Francisco, California, or something like that, and people aren't telling the truth when they get out of bed in the morning. There's a pimp banging on some other dude, “You can't have that girl you want, you're fucking gay.”

“Gender identity” as per federal law is meaningless as well; under federal law it is nothing but another codeword for marital status. Marriage in a vice lord church.

Laïcité

Do I hear an apology?

Regards
DL
The french are deluded duck eating twats who are well on their way of darwinizing themselves out of existence.

I love France and the French.. and travel there as often as possible.

laïcité

Laïcité

Do I hear an apology?

Regards
DL

I love France and the French.. and travel there as often as possible.
I only said it to get under his skin.

laïcité

Laïcité

Do I hear an apology?

Regards
DL

Why would anyone apologize to a cheese eating surrender monkey like you?

laïcité

Laïcité

Do I hear an apology?

Regards
DL

Do you know how stupid that is.. The French lost so many young men during WW1 that most women never married and the birthrate was flat. When WW2 came along they had no men of fighting age.

laïcité

Laïcité

Do I hear an apology?

Regards
DL

Do you know how stupid that is.. The French lost so many young men during WW1 that most women never married and the birthrate was flat. When WW2 came along they had no men of fighting age.

If the truth offends you tough cow dung. They tried to fight WW2 the same way they fought WW1.

laïcité

Laïcité

Do I hear an apology?

Regards
DL

If the truth offends you tough cow dung. They tried to fight WW2 the same way they fought WW1.

The French fought valiantly in WW! and suffered huge losses followed by deaths from the Spanish flu. Have you ever been to France?

lol this dumbass faggot is now trolling this forum? Must have gotten tossed out of the other ones he spams constantly with his drivel.

It it is entirely possible that when “gays” marry, they do give up the “gay lifestyle” a.k.a. the “singles lifestyle.” Whether a promiscuous man or woman will remain faithful to one and only one spouse is the question.
What the hell is that bovine excrement supposed to mean. Being gay is tantanmount to being single? I happen to know several same sex couples who are devoted to eachother and are in fact monogamous. They are no different tan anyone else in their relationships. Some people are faithful and others are not.

I also know and hear about many heterosexual couple who " cheat" There are also hetro sexuals, my self included, who engage in consenual non monagamy but are still devoted to eachother. So what the fuck-EXACTLY- are you blathering about.?

More inane equine excrement. You are not making a lick of sense

I know of no Christian Church that relegates nonbelievers to second rate status.

You know squat.

Think Armageddon and retract your foolish thinking.

Regards
DL

"Nuh-Uh" is the best you've got?
I know of no Christian Church that relegates nonbelievers to second rate status.

How soon you forget that Christianity grew threw inquisitions and murder because they had no decent moral tenets to convert with.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

You can be a Christian without discriminating against women, gays or people of color, Muslims or Jews... and if you do believe they are lesser humans, that's OK too. We are a secular society so legally you can't discriminate against them.

You are so right you leave no room to argue.

Regards
DL

You know squat.

Regards
DL

How soon you forget that Christianity grew threw inquisitions and murder because they had no decent moral tenets to convert with.

Regards
DL
Nope. It was to put down the cathar aggression. Learn some history. Inquisitions established the use of trials where none existed before.

Regards
DL

You are so right you leave no room to argue.

Regards
DL
I reject your straw man arguments on the grounds they are straw man arguments.

I reject you efforts to control thoughts on the grounds of thought control is bad.

I reject your attempt to force equality through uniformity on the grounds that diversity of thought is always better.

How can they be? How can it be treason to preach differences when honest differences are there? Just because women are different doesn't make them inferior. I wouldn't use a #8 iron to do the job of a #3 driver! It is our combined differences that make us great!

WRONG AGAIN. That is brainwashed thinking. Your first allegiance is to yourself. Your next allegiance is to your family. Your next allegiance it to your God. THEN your next allegiance is to your country.

You know squat.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Nope. It was to put down the cathar aggression. Learn some history. Inquisitions established the use of trials where none existed before.

They left the Cathars alone for almost a century, until the loons started murdering priests. Cathars were not a nice cult. And, the Inquisitions were pretty tame stuff compared to what Muslims and their Jewish allies did to Christians, and most of those were probably guilty of swearing false oaths. The Roman Inquisition didn't kill anybody; the Church hardly ever carried out death sentences, and most were symbolic. You always had the option to repent.

You know squat.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

They left the Cathars alone for almost a century, until the loons started murdering priests. Cathars were not a nice cult. And, the Inquisitions were pretty tame stuff compared to what Muslims and their Jewish allies did to Christians, and most of those were probably guilty of swearing false oaths. The Roman Inquisition didn't kill anybody; the Church hardly ever carried out death sentences, and most were symbolic. You always had the option to repent.

You mean the Goths? Most Goths weren't Christians when the Muslims and Jews took over Spain.

Forum List

Back