Are 'real blacks' pissed off about only fake blacks being used in every commercial aired on T.V.? Why are advertisers afraid to use 'real blacks'?

Real blacks? Do you actually think all blacks are hood rats? Surely you are not that ignorant.
why don't we see any commercials, sitcoms or TEE VEE shows that feature lower middle class

To be sure, back in the 1970s when they did All In The Family, they did a spin off of the show called GOOD TIMES with Jimmy Walker and the black community and NAACP was LIVID about the show presenting blacks living in low rent apartments speaking jive, it did not present the Black the way they wanted them to appear, so to ameliorate the situation, they agreed to spin off another Black sitcom presenting Blacks as upwardly mobile and well to do "successful," and that show became The Jeffersons.

Meantime the white Bunker family, Archie's Place went out of business and failed, Edith died, Mike got a divorce then lost his job to a black man, Archie became a liberal, and Gloria just got knocked up again. :smoke:

Literally every single commercial features a black person right now (apparently BLM sent the rulebook to all advertisers) but all the featured blacks are well dressed, well spoken, articulate, often light skinned or half black.....
Anyhoo, why aren't any hood blacks featured in these ad campaigns...why are advertisers ashamed of 'real blacks'?
Because nothing that is pushed by the Left is reality.

Real blacks? Do you actually think all blacks are hood rats? Surely you are not that ignorant.
Not at all...that's just what most blacks tell us....You know who Uncle Tom is right?
Who is us?
No time for retarded shit
Fuck off you racist ass prick. You never have a clue how bad you sound, but of course you don't. True?
They know how bad they sound, in fact I'm sure they take pride in it.

Not at all...that's just what most blacks tell us....You know who Uncle Tom is right?
Who is us?
Fuck off you racist ass prick. You never have a clue how bad you sound, but of course you don't. True?
Sometimes. . I wonder if it is a real person, that really feels this way.

But then? I am remember Vonnegut's Mother Night, and I consider the fact. . . that it really doesn't matter.

iu

Who is us?
Sometimes. . I wonder if it is a real person, that really feels this way.

But then? I am remember Vonnegut's Mother Night, and I consider the fact. . . that it really doesn't matter.

iu

Point taken MisterBeale

I have never known a black that claimed most blacks are hood rats. Most of the black people I know are productive members of society and professionals.
You've never known a real black then...according to hood blacks.

I have know (and know) real blacks. I have also known a few hood rats in my time. But what I seem to encounter here is racists that want to exaggerate and make ridiculous claims. Those types are a dime a dozen.
Why take pride in playing dumb to the fact that blacks ridicule intelligent, well spoken accomplished blacks more than any other group does?
Don't be scared

You skip over the fact that whites ridicule intelligent, well spoken, and accomplished whites just as much. Gubmint schools.Indoctrination. A university is a hellhole run by traitorous professors. ETC.

Take a look at the whites saying these things. These are definitely folks from the hood. Tattooed idiots with billygoat beards, foul-mouthed, barely educated, barely literate, ignorant of the basics of the Constitution and government, running around with bottle-blond flag-twirlers with fake boobs, who shreak in fear at the sight of black people barbecuing.
Are you really Hillary Clinton?

No. I wish that I had her position and resources. I'm just pointing out how ridiculous it is to judge people on the basis of skin color and racial stereotypes.

This puts decent upstanding people of whatever race that is being targeted in the ludicrous position of having to distance themselves from the crazies of their race and feeling that they somehow have to apologize to society for the crazy behavior of people they don't even know.

There is trash in every demographic group.

Literally every single commercial features a black person right now (apparently BLM sent the rulebook to all advertisers) but all the featured blacks are well dressed, well spoken, articulate, often light skinned or half black.....
Anyhoo, why aren't any hood blacks featured in these ad campaigns...why are advertisers ashamed of 'real blacks'?
All the blk ppl you see in these adverts are not in the boardrooms of any of the companies they are advertising for. But white supremacist always like to showcase black ppl when the cost of white supremacy has gone up

Here we have a system we black people don't have biscuit, black areas are deprived holding pens, the police can come in kill blk ppl and not spend a day in shawshank

But if you are black man you want to be outfront for the gay parade ?

WHITE PEOPLE WILL RESERVE YOU SPOT FOR THAT.

I have never known a black that claimed most blacks are hood rats. Most of the black people I know are productive members of society and professionals.
You've never known a real black then...according to hood blacks.

I have know (and know) real blacks. I have also known a few hood rats in my time. But what I seem to encounter here is racists that want to exaggerate and make ridiculous claims. Those types are a dime a dozen.
Why take pride in playing dumb to the fact that blacks ridicule intelligent, well spoken accomplished blacks more than any other group does?
Don't be scared

You skip over the fact that whites ridicule intelligent, well spoken, and accomplished whites just as much. Gubmint schools.Indoctrination. A university is a hellhole run by traitorous professors. ETC.

Take a look at the whites saying these things. These are definitely folks from the hood. Tattooed idiots with billygoat beards, foul-mouthed, barely educated, barely literate, ignorant of the basics of the Constitution and government, running around with bottle-blond flag-twirlers with fake boobs, who shreak in fear at the sight of black people barbecuing.
Are you really Hillary Clinton?

No. I wish that I had her position and resources. I'm just pointing out how ridiculous it is to judge people on the basis of skin color and racial stereotypes.

This puts decent upstanding people of whatever race that is being targeted in the ludicrous position of having to distance themselves from the crazies of their race and feeling that they somehow have to apologize to society for the crazy behavior of people they don't even know.

There is trash in every demographic group.
If you believe judging by skin color is ridiculous, then why do you support the Democrat party?

There hasnt been a whinge about ethnic representation in tv ads for at least a month. Sad to see that no progress has been made on this important issue. Dont get me started on same sex couples either. There was a lesbian couple on a holiday ad last week and they werent even good looking.

Most white people do not feel alienated by a poster of a black person.

You all seem to think every white person is a racist like you all, but most of us are not
How did you become the authority on what “white people” think and feel?
Were dark people racists when they were bitching about all the white folks being ‘over-represented’?
AA51F4F5-DBD2-4295-A56E-7B0DB04B953B.jpeg

Do you REAL hood blacks like all those light-skinned, well spoken uncle Toms representing you these days?
There are people of all colors, shades, and speaking styles in real cities in the real world. It seems that the closest some people have gotten to an inner city area is watching bad movies.

Well, I don’t see any white meth addicts either. Lol

For the same reason you don’t see any inbred Appalachians.

Forum List

Back