Wales, England and Scotland taking the knee during Euro 2020?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A slap in the face for racist trash across the UK. Of course the Uk government is against this nasty act of violence and would prefer that players protested in other ways like maybe at home with the curtains closed.

Right wingers hate dissent of any kind. If Jesus took a knee they would call him a commie fag.
1623429741861.png

Gareth Bale takes a knee and lights the way for Wales to follow him.

A slap in the face for racist trash across the UK. Of course the Uk government is against this nasty act of violence and would prefer that players protested in other ways like maybe at home with the curtains closed.

Right wingers hate dissent of any kind. If Jesus took a knee they would call him a commie fag.
View attachment 500049

You limey fairies seem more than happy to get on your knees in front of anyone.

View attachment 500049

We learned this from yourselves. Its a great way of attracting attention to an issue. Go USA !!

View attachment 500049

The guy looks mentally handicapped/retarded........you sure you want to use him as your leader?

View attachment 500049

Are they protesting the fact that the officials don't know 2020 was so last year

View attachment 500049

The guy looks mentally handicapped/retarded........you sure you want to use him as your leader?
He is a living God. I would donate all of my internal organs to him.

View attachment 500049

Are they protesting the fact that the officials don't know 2020 was so last year
Nope. They are protesting about injustice in our society. Grenfell , windrush and the rest of it. The tournament was delayed because of the covid hoax and folk dying last summer.

View attachment 500049

i predict the German team to bow out early. never have i been less enthusiastic about a tournament. will be worse in 2022.

The number 3 in the pic is Neco Williams from the Cefn. I went to the same school as he did, albeit 40 years earlier.

View attachment 500049

i predict the German team to bow out early. never have i been less enthusiastic about a tournament. will be worse in 2022.
I just cant get any enthusiasm for it yet. That will change tomorrow I think. Germany look a bit patched up at the moment but I have no idea why the results arent there. The overall standard isnt high this time and half a dozen teams could win.

View attachment 500049

I just cant get any enthusiasm for it yet. That will change tomorrow I think. Germany look a bit patched up at the moment but I have no idea why the results arent there. The overall standard isnt high this time and half a dozen teams could win.
mismanagement after 2014. complacency, etc. coaching sucks.

i just looked it up. it starts today. did not even know that.

View attachment 500049

Nope. They are protesting about injustice in our society. Grenfell , windrush and the rest of it. The tournament was delayed because of the covid hoax and folk dying last summer.

Good for them. If Blair and Brown had followed the advice they were given instead of abolishing the need for fire inspections and starting a program of putting flamable materials on the outside of buildings on the cheap to create the illusion they were fighting to help poor people, then Grenfell might would have never happened.

View attachment 500049

We learned this from yourselves. Its a great way of attracting attention to an issue. Go USA !!

While you limeys were busy sucking cock, you lost your empire. Now you're just another third world Euro shithole. LOL

View attachment 500049

While you limeys were busy sucking cock, you lost your empire. Now you're just another third world Euro shithole. LOL
Which parts of the UK have you visited to form this interesting opinion ?

View attachment 500049

Good for them. If Blair and Brown had followed the advice they were given instead of abolishing the need for fire inspections and starting a program of putting flamable materials on the outside of buildings on the cheap to create the illusion they were fighting to help poor people, then Grenfell might would have never happened.
I really dont know where to start on this.

View attachment 500049

I really dont know where to start on this.

Truth does have some sharp edges that people want to avoid.

View attachment 500049

Which parts of the UK have you visited to form this interesting opinion ?

I've been to London (shithole), Bath (nice), Sheffield (shithole), Manchester (shithole), Leeds (shithole), and Edinburgh in Scotland (nice). Also went to Ireland and it was a nice country, mostly due to keeping people like you out.

View attachment 500049

He is a living God. I would donate all of my internal organs to him.
You are a very silly man then.......

Bale is failing as a soccer player and playing head games now with simpleton easily impressed by idiot kneeling. Do you also like following losers?

Forum List

Back