Are 'real blacks' pissed off about only fake blacks being used in every commercial aired on T.V.? Why are advertisers afraid to use 'real blacks'?

Literally every single commercial features a black person right now (apparently BLM sent the rulebook to all advertisers) but all the featured blacks are well dressed, well spoken, articulate, often light skinned or half black.....
Anyhoo, why aren't any hood blacks featured in these ad campaigns...why are advertisers ashamed of 'real blacks'?

Advertising agencies bring actors on board who they think can sell their product to do TV commercials..

The truth be told, most people of any race hired to do this kind of gig are usually well dressed , well spoken and intelligent, or at least can pretend to do so for 30 seconds in a convincing manner.
Who do they think will buy more of their products, unemployed black dregs or working white America?

Obviously they know that including blacks in commercials increase people buying their products or they wouldn't be doing it. I'm pretty sure they do more research for their customer demographic than people on this forum.
I am sure they do more research, but perhaps being woke is of equal importance as increasing sales. And if the company in fact does increase sales to blacks, lets say, but decreases them to the larger population of people, how is that better for the company?

I don't believe there is actually a decrease in sales to white people.
Cool THEORY.
But anybody familiar with marketing knows that ad campaigns should and always have featured company X's target consumer for obvious reasons.
Right now, reality and real world practice has been put on the back-burner so the "Who can be the Woke-est" game can be played amongst the programmed fools. This crazy backwards Twilight Zone shit isn't sustainable....it is quite fascinating however.

Your premise relies on two things, and both are wrong in my opinion.

#1 - That white people won't buy a product if a black person is in the commercial.
#2 - That blacks aren't a valued part of the customer base for most products.

I guess if you think most blacks are hood rats, I can see how you would think that.
Look, I don't make the rules....this shit is elementary level marketing 101 stuff.
Your feel good theory relies on pretending that more than 40% of blacks aren't on the taxpayer tit...why would company X pitch themselves and or their products or services to a demographic with no money?

Depends on what they sell. The average income for black families is $41,500. That buys a few products.
Again, this shit isn't complicated.....Let's cut to the chase and be crystal clear...
Church's Chicken and Zap Bail Bonds should feature blacks in their ads....Charles Schwab and Mercedes Benz should feature whites....Be honest, do you really not understand why that might be? Don't be scared.

But for racists......shit like this hard......because they are fragile and all
And you are sure that you are not trying to protect your fragility, because you are confident about your station in life???
I am not the one who made a post whining like a bitch about commercials...

Perhaps you should inquire about the insecurities of the guy who made this post...

And 100 other posts like it

Perhaps you should inquire about the insecurities of the guy who made this post...

It's on!
You begged for an US vs. YOU dynamic...don't puss-out now that you got it.
And apparently due to your incessant whining about goofy shit......

The "Us" you claim to belong to is clearly losing....

Literally no one who isn't racist has made a thread whining about mixed race couples in commercials...

You still sad us Liberals struck down those miscegeny laws?? web16-loving-1160x768.jpg

Literally every single commercial features a black person right now (apparently BLM sent the rulebook to all advertisers) but all the featured blacks are well dressed, well spoken, articulate, often light skinned or half black.....
Anyhoo, why aren't any hood blacks featured in these ad campaigns...why are advertisers ashamed of 'real blacks'?

Why aren't white trash, Trump supporting, toothless redneck meth users in commercials?

You know, 'real' whites?

Why aren't white trash, Trump supporting, toothless redneck meth users in commercials?

You know, 'real' whites?
I think we both know you’re talking out your ass.
Yor speak of a micro faction of whites, proven in the data available to all.
Further, you’ll never hear a low class white say “that affluent, well spoken, well dressed white boy is a sell-out, he needs to keep it real and act, look and speak like an ignorant, illiterate fool.”
Try harder DaShawn

Real blacks? Do you actually think all blacks are hood rats? Surely you are not that ignorant.
Not at all...that's just what most blacks tell us....You know who Uncle Tom is right?

I have never known a black that claimed most blacks are hood rats. Most of the black people I know are productive members of society and professionals.
Ok then, so the commercials have it right.....right?

Commercials are a pretty lousy way of judging a society. A company PAYS to have them made, with the expressed intention of attracting more customers. It is not reality any more than the older commercials that showed women cleaning their house in a nice dress in heels.
I agree with that. It's just that now every commercial is at least a mixed family if not all black.....which is certainly not realistic and if anything turns me away from the product. Seems like it would be wiser to at least have a balance.
Or at least reflect the actual demographics of the country and not some progressive view of what they would like it to be.

And what would that actual demographic look like?
Your question is disingenuous or you are being obtuse. If you watch the ads during the evening news or prime time, the make up of the populace is made out to be about 50-75% black when they comprise 13% of the population. Each ad also contains, in some way, a non-traditional family, i.e. two gay parents, mixed race unions, etc. I am not denying that these cases exist, but not in the number that they try to portray. White actors do not comprise the 63% of the ad that would reflect the actual demographic of the US. Does that make sense to you now or are you going to pretend that you don't understand again.

I understand completely. I also understand that Madison Avenue does not just hire actors at random. They do a lot of research before they make a commercial.

I tell you what they probably know. And that is that blacks are more likely to notice the inclusion of people of color in a commercial than the overwhelming majority of white people. I think what the OP doesn't realize is that the vast majority of white people don't care about what color the actor in a commercial might be.
I think that historically, your last sentence is correct, however, I believe more and more white people are beginning to realize that they are being marginalized and discriminated against and the economic blowback may just be beginning. I could be wrong, but I don't think that these large companies are going to sit idle when their sales numbers go down.

I disagree. I think the vast majority of white people don't care.
I can't believe we've got CRCs crying over commercials here. No, wait....yes, I can believe it. :heehee:

But for racists......shit like this hard......because they are fragile and all
And you are sure that you are not trying to protect your fragility, because you are confident about your station in life???
I am not the one who made a post whining like a bitch about commercials...

Insecurities......yes.

You know, 'real' whites?
I think we both know you’re talking out your ass.
Yor speak of a micro faction of whites, proven in the data available to all.
Further, you’ll never hear a low class white say “that affluent, well spoken, well dressed white boy is a sell-out, he needs to keep it real and act, look and speak like an ignorant, illiterate fool.”
Try harder DaShawn

All you've proven is how little exposure you have in your life with actual living, breathing African Americans who get up, go to work, and raise their families just like everyone else.

Projecting inner city thuglife culture onto the majority of African Americans is no different than projecting white trash, hillbilly, toothless Trump supporters onto the majority of white Americans, although, to be entirely fair, the latter is closer to the truth than the former.

although, to be entirely fair, the latter is closer to the truth than the former.
hahaha...You need to do some due diligence and look at statistics before saying bullshit lies that tickle your FEELZ…pay attention to those pesky facts

Why would a business want to use nyggaz in a commercial to sell their product? Not too smart.

Even our VP is a FAKE BLACK. Look at her hand on Joe's and her and his complexions (Joe is a pasty white guy) and tell me which is the "black" person and which is the white?

View attachment 500106

Kammy is so fake she even straightens her hair to LOOK WHITE.
She isn't black. India.

Real blacks? Do you actually think all blacks are hood rats? Surely you are not that ignorant.
Not at all...that's just what most blacks tell us....You know who Uncle Tom is right?

I have never known a black that claimed most blacks are hood rats. Most of the black people I know are productive members of society and professionals.
You've never known a real black then...according to hood blacks.

I have know (and know) real blacks. I have also known a few hood rats in my time. But what I seem to encounter here is racists that want to exaggerate and make ridiculous claims. Those types are a dime a dozen.
Why take pride in playing dumb to the fact that blacks ridicule intelligent, well spoken accomplished blacks more than any other group does?
Don't be scared
Nyggaz be keepin' it real.....real dumb.

Even our VP is a FAKE BLACK. Look at her hand on Joe's and her and his complexions (Joe is a pasty white guy) and tell me which is the "black" person and which is the white?

View attachment 500106

She isn't black. India.

Well they and she say she is Black because her father was Jamaican.

I was just thinking pretty much the same. . . but added to that, why don't we see any commercials, sitcoms or TEE VEE shows that feature lower middle class, or lower class white Americans.

The last ones I remember, though, I have to admit, I don't watch TEE VEE anymore, is Roseanne and Good Times. Hollywood doesn't feature the poor, black or white.

why don't we see any commercials, sitcoms or TEE VEE shows that feature lower middle class

To be sure, back in the 1970s when they did All In The Family, they did a spin off of the show called GOOD TIMES with Jimmy Walker and the black community and NAACP was LIVID about the show presenting blacks living in low rent apartments speaking jive, it did not present the Black the way they wanted them to appear, so to ameliorate the situation, they agreed to spin off another Black sitcom presenting Blacks as upwardly mobile and well to do "successful," and that show became The Jeffersons.

Meantime the white Bunker family, Archie's Place went out of business and failed, Edith died, Mike got a divorce then lost his job to a black man, Archie became a liberal, and Gloria just got knocked up again. :smoke:

Last edited:

View attachment 500106

She isn't black. India.

Well they and she say she is Black because her father was Jamaican.
Her family were slave holders.

I have know (and know) real blacks. I have also known a few hood rats in my time. But what I seem to encounter here is racists that want to exaggerate and make ridiculous claims. Those types are a dime a dozen.
Why take pride in playing dumb to the fact that blacks ridicule intelligent, well spoken accomplished blacks more than any other group does?
Don't be scared

You skip over the fact that whites ridicule intelligent, well spoken, and accomplished whites just as much. Gubmint schools.Indoctrination. A university is a hellhole run by traitorous professors. ETC.

Take a look at the whites saying these things. These are definitely folks from the hood. Tattooed idiots with billygoat beards, foul-mouthed, barely educated, barely literate, ignorant of the basics of the Constitution and government, running around with bottle-blond flag-twirlers with fake boobs, who shreak in fear at the sight of black people barbecuing.

Don't be scared

You skip over the fact that whites ridicule intelligent, well spoken, and accomplished whites just as much. Gubmint schools.Indoctrination. A university is a hellhole run by traitorous professors. ETC.

Take a look at the whites saying these things. These are definitely folks from the hood. Tattooed idiots with billygoat beards, foul-mouthed, barely educated, barely literate, ignorant of the basics of the Constitution and government, running around with bottle-blond flag-twirlers with fake boobs, who shreak in fear at the sight of black people barbecuing.
Are you really Hillary Clinton?

Forum List

Back