Are 'real blacks' pissed off about only fake blacks being used in every commercial aired on T.V.? Why are advertisers afraid to use 'real blacks'?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Literally every single commercial features a black person right now (apparently BLM sent the rulebook to all advertisers) but all the featured blacks are well dressed, well spoken, articulate, often light skinned or half black.....
Anyhoo, why aren't any hood blacks featured in these ad campaigns...why are advertisers ashamed of 'real blacks'?

Literally every single commercial features a black person right now (apparently BLM sent the rulebook to all advertisers) but all the featured blacks are well dressed, well spoken, articulate, often light skinned or half black.....
Anyhoo, why aren't any hood blacks featured in these ad campaigns...why are advertisers ashamed of 'real blacks'?

They tried to, but they kept stealing all the cameras and shit.

Why bother with real people--Hollywood's offerings have gone largely to animation--Just let the Smurfs advertise everything--Oh yeah, then the non blue characters would complain about discrimination. SMH

I don't watch much television, but I was in the waiting room for cystoscope and noticed the commercial for some wonder drug and the mixed-race family, and I thought of our president's recent remarks praising the portrayals of such. And still, it is probably not enough for black people to accept as properly accomodating their expectations for cultural acceptance, or whatever.

I remember thirty years ago one of my buddies, who was a good worker, explaining that he was determined to prove everyone wrong who perceived him to be a long-haired loser. I don't think he ever did that since I lost contact with him. But anyway, I am very sure that a lot of real blacks are thinking similarly, but time is running out to prove their point.

Last edited:
Real blacks? Do you actually think all blacks are hood rats? Surely you are not that ignorant.
Not at all...that's just what most blacks tell us....You know who Uncle Tom is right?

I have never known a black that claimed most blacks are hood rats. Most of the black people I know are productive members of society and professionals.

Real blacks? Do you actually think all blacks are hood rats? Surely you are not that ignorant.
Not at all...that's just what most blacks tell us....You know who Uncle Tom is right?

I have never known a black that claimed most blacks are hood rats. Most of the black people I know are productive members of society and professionals.
You've never known a real black then...according to hood blacks.

I have know (and know) real blacks. I have also known a few hood rats in my time. But what I seem to encounter here is racists that want to exaggerate and make ridiculous claims. Those types are a dime a dozen.

Ok then, so the commercials have it right.....right?

Commercials are a pretty lousy way of judging a society. A company PAYS to have them made, with the expressed intention of attracting more customers. It is not reality any more than the older commercials that showed women cleaning their house in a nice dress in heels.

I have know (and know) real blacks. I have also known a few hood rats in my time. But what I seem to encounter here is racists that want to exaggerate and make ridiculous claims. Those types are a dime a dozen.
Why take pride in playing dumb to the fact that blacks ridicule intelligent, well spoken accomplished blacks more than any other group does?
Don't be scared

Even tho I was a child....I was still intelligent enough to know that just because this guy was on a commercial -- this didn't mean all white people were gonna pop up in my window and ask me dumb questions every time I was going to eat some ice cream

I didn't think he represented the entirety of white folks.....I didn't think he was either a fake white or a real white.....

But for racists......shit like this hard......because they are fragile and all

Ok then, so the commercials have it right.....right?

Commercials are a pretty lousy way of judging a society. A company PAYS to have them made, with the expressed intention of attracting more customers. It is not reality any more than the older commercials that showed women cleaning their house in a nice dress in heels.
I agree with that. It's just that now every commercial is at least a mixed family if not all black.....which is certainly not realistic and if anything turns me away from the product. Seems like it would be wiser to at least have a balance.

Even our VP is a FAKE BLACK. Look at her hand on Joe's and her and his complexions (Joe is a pasty white guy) and tell me which is the "black" person and which is the white?

1623439160913.png

Kammy is so fake she even straightens her hair to LOOK WHITE.

Forum List

Back