Are 'real blacks' pissed off about only fake blacks being used in every commercial aired on T.V.? Why are advertisers afraid to use 'real blacks'?

Real blacks? Do you actually think all blacks are hood rats? Surely you are not that ignorant.
Not at all...that's just what most blacks tell us....You know who Uncle Tom is right?

I have never known a black that claimed most blacks are hood rats. Most of the black people I know are productive members of society and professionals.
You've never known a real black then...according to hood blacks.

I have know (and know) real blacks. I have also known a few hood rats in my time. But what I seem to encounter here is racists that want to exaggerate and make ridiculous claims. Those types are a dime a dozen.
Why take pride in playing dumb to the fact that blacks ridicule intelligent, well spoken accomplished blacks more than any other group does?
Don't be scared

I am certainly not scared. And I have seen plenty of whites ridiculing intelligent, well spoken white people.

But I think that ridicule from other blacks is much less pitiful that the white who claim superiority because whites have accomplished so much. Not that the people making the claims invented anything or did anything. So one ridicules people of their own race, and the other tries to take credit for what others of their own race accomplished. Sounds like a draw.

Although I would much prefer we go back to the days when racists and white supremacists were laughed at and ridiculed. Much more fun.

Anyhoo, why aren't any hood blacks featured in these ad campaigns...why are advertisers ashamed of 'real blacks'?
For the same reason they don’t use white trash assholes like you.

Start that thread...I'll play.
This one happens to be about something different.
Why aren't any hood blacks / real blacks being featured in ad campaigns?
Try again

New York State Senate Hoodie Caucus

511def632a580f01c8f0ad8b8078af7e3f-27-albanyhoodies.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

They were trying to make point - do you get it???

I am certainly not scared. And I have seen plenty of whites ridiculing intelligent, well spoken white people.
This thread isn't about that though. Follow along.....
Are hood blacks pissed that only blacks who act white are being featured in ad campaigns?

I FF commercials.
DVR baby
You're missing out....Advertisers are busting their asses trying to prove that blacks are the new whites...they'll only hire blacks who act white though.

Advertisers are busting their ass to get customers and make money. Nothing else.

And since you claim that there are more and more of these commercials, it must be working.

Real blacks? Do you actually think all blacks are hood rats? Surely you are not that ignorant.
Not at all...that's just what most blacks tell us....You know who Uncle Tom is right?

I have never known a black that claimed most blacks are hood rats. Most of the black people I know are productive members of society and professionals.
Ok then, so the commercials have it right.....right?

Commercials are a pretty lousy way of judging a society. A company PAYS to have them made, with the expressed intention of attracting more customers. It is not reality any more than the older commercials that showed women cleaning their house in a nice dress in heels.
I agree with that. It's just that now every commercial is at least a mixed family if not all black.....which is certainly not realistic and if anything turns me away from the product. Seems like it would be wiser to at least have a balance.
Or at least reflect the actual demographics of the country and not some progressive view of what they would like it to be.

Commercials are a pretty lousy way of judging a society. A company PAYS to have them made, with the expressed intention of attracting more customers. It is not reality any more than the older commercials that showed women cleaning their house in a nice dress in heels.
I agree with that. It's just that now every commercial is at least a mixed family if not all black.....which is certainly not realistic and if anything turns me away from the product. Seems like it would be wiser to at least have a balance.
Or at least reflect the actual demographics of the country and not some progressive view of what they would like it to be.

And what would that actual demographic look like?

hahaha...suddenly you woke white guilters hate "equal representation".....weird!

Well a few families I know are all white.

hahaha...suddenly you woke white guilters hate "equal representation".....weird!

I am a "woke white guilter"? LMAO!! I guess that is better than actually trying to argue that advertisers are more interested in social justice than in making money and attracting customer.

Literally every single commercial features a black person right now (apparently BLM sent the rulebook to all advertisers) but all the featured blacks are well dressed, well spoken, articulate, often light skinned or half black.....
Anyhoo, why aren't any hood blacks featured in these ad campaigns...why are advertisers ashamed of 'real blacks'?

Advertising agencies bring actors on board who they think can sell their product to do TV commercials..

The truth be told, most people of any race hired to do this kind of gig are usually well dressed , well spoken and intelligent, or at least can pretend to do so for 30 seconds in a convincing manner.

Well a few families I know are all white.

Lots of them are. But trying to argue that commercials are a reflection of the real world, or that they should be is ridiculous.

I remember there being a big backlash against an interracial family in some commercial a few years ago. Now there are more and more of them. Do you think companies would risk it if it didn't work? They want to bring in customers and make money. That is the ENTIRE point of commercials.

Forum List

Back